£5 maternity jeans!!

kayleigh&bump

Mum to Finnley & TTC #2
Reaction score
What a bargain :) been shopping today, and Blooming Marvelous at bluewater have got maternity jeans in the sale for £5, reduced from £35. Not sure if any other stores would have them, or online, but thought was worth mentioning for those of you struggling. They fit really well :)

Will see if i can get hold of any online :)

Also, thought it might be worth mentioning I got a good bargain on some maternity vest tops yesterday, topshop have them 2 for £9 so I got four for £18 which I thought was really good for topshop, only a couple of pounds more than buying off ebay :thumbup: xx

Super huge thanks, just looked online and they have some t-shirts for £2 as well as jeans for £7 :thumbup: :D xx

For anyone who finds anything on there...this code gets free delivery PC2 xx

just been on there and most stuff is sold out :( gutted
there clothes are lovely i might get something anyway lol

I ordered a heap of stuff from Blooming Marvellous but had to send it all back cause their sizing didn't fit :(

I ordered those jeans online and when I tried them on they were weird! Didn't fit me and I'd ordered a size above because that's all they had left. Not stretchy in the bump area so not comfortable.

Sorry kayleigh&bump, not trying to put a downer on your bargain alert!! I'm sure they suit some people, just not me.

Argh noooo...I'll probably end up sending mine back then :( xx

I bagged a pair of their jeans, and if anything they are a bit baggy, but they will be very comfy as bump grows

mine were ok. I managed to get away with a size 14, and im usually a size 16 in jeans, so came away feeling very pleased :)

Aww thats great, havent been up to Bluewater for ages! forgot they had a blooming marvellous up there!
Did get some maternity jeans from Dorothy Perkins in Chatham a while ago tho! only £7 reduced from £30, bargain! only just started to wear them and they are super comfy! :) xx

I'm always nervous ordering online because I am always between size 8 and 10. I have tried on lots of maternity jeans in shops and hardly any of them fit that well. The only think I would say is that, generally, the sizes seem to be a bit bigger than normal (in tops and bottoms) so I've been opting for 8s not 10s.

I got a bargain pair of maternity jeans from Debenhams (Red Herring) - think they were £9 reduced from £30 in the sale. Also got 2 vest tops for £3.50 each. Had to hunt for them in the normal sale stuff though, there wasn't a seperate maternity sale area.

Happy shopping ladies.

I would agree about sizing. I am usually a 12, but find these very spacious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->