£500 maternity grant.

Haven't done mine yet as I'm not 29 weeks. But I've heard it depends where you send it.
Sorry I'm not much help xox

I sent mine at 31 weeks and recived it back a few days later saying i would get payment in teh bank the following Monday . x .

Oh im sending mine away on Wednesday, so hopefully they tell me the same. Good thread laura, be good to see the replies xx

With Mollie, it took 4 days, but this was back in the day when u cud nip up to the DWP and pick it up in a GIRO.

Taylors was recieved on a Monday, i got a letter on the Saturday and the grant was paid into my back on the Tuesday.

And the DWP got my form today so i shud hopefully get a reply next week.

Ive more or less spent it before ive got it. :blush:

V xxx

Mine was received by them on the 26th January, and in my bank on the 2nd February.:happydance:

It was already spent as well :blush:, I've just used it to clear the credit cards that we used to get the bedroom decorating and furniture on!

With Zachery they were quick.
I sent the form and had reply and money within 10 days :)

Sending my form next week :)

Mine was declined cos dont get the higher rate of family element child tax credits or something, but its over 1050 I believe and sure mine is over that how long can I re apply? or appeal?

you can apply up to when they baby is 3 months old...dont know if i will get it either as im working and no on benefits x

I am not sure, i thought everyone got it but think i might be wrong, i would also like to know, if anyone else can help??

do u no if i wud be eligible for it?
Ill be on maternity leave but only entitled to maternity allowance...
xx

https://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Customers/WorkingAgeBenefits/Dev_013950.xml.html

That might help u hun x

Thanks, jsut had a look on the site. For you ladies who are entitled what benefits are you on exactly?? x tks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->