°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

This thread moves so fast I cannot keep up...... Had my Dr appt yesterday and a wee scare as he could only find an empty sac, I was devastated!! He told me to empty my bladder after my internal exam and he wanted one last look b4 booking me in to go to the hospital and have a better ultrasound done. Sat down in the chair and Bam! There was lil one! Turns out the other one was just an empty sac where a 2nd baby was meant to be but didnt develop...

Yikes! that must have been scary - so glad you found your wee bean safe in there!

Wantabelly - Glad everything is ok with your bean, must of been so scary time :hugs:

I'm recording it too, don't finish work till 10pm. I'm supposed to go straight to bed because I'm up early for the midwife but there's a good chance I'll end up watching it in bed though. It's the worst thing we ever did getting sky+ in the bedroom! lol

I'm fighting sleep tonight to watch it. Although no sure I want to watch tonight. It's an emergency tonight xxx

I've missed the last few - have them all recorded and saved up. Watching heston cook spuds now

I love it, tuned in now! Glad your bean is in there wantabelly.

Ok soo I'm late to the party...but

Not only did I noticed I haven't joined this group there is also no one else due on Sept 24th....soooo is it too late to add me to the list?? :flower:

welcome hun i am 7w4day due 22nd sept :D have you had a scan etc?

Oh my gosh, this is a frightening scenario on one born every minute!

what happened on it??

i've started getting painful pains in my side next to my left ovary :cry: little worried about it....

I love One Born Every Minute. Does anyone know if it still comes on in the US? Haven't seen it for a while.

Riliye, how yuck to have food poisoning! how were you able to tell it apart from MS?

At first I wasn't able to...lately I'd been having AWFUL morning sickness first thing after waking up...even with the Zofran I would always throw up. So I ate something that tasted a little off to me at the time and figured it was just me being weird (I've been strange about food this whole time) about four hours later, I started feeling ill. I didn't start puking until the next day.

The fundamental difference between morning sickness and food poisoning was the fact that I was throwing up when my stomach was full. Normally my nausea only gets to the puking part if I go too long without eating, i.e., first thing in the morning. Then I started throwing up every hour and did that for just over a full day before the...er...attention turned to both ends at once.

Also...DRY HEAVING! Oh man. Every hour I'd be paying homage to the porcelain god, regardless of whether I had anything in there to sacrifice or not. I was so sore from heaving that I could barely breathe. And then the fever came, so I actually had physical proof of what I'd been saying the whole time.

I wondered if it wasn't the flu for a while, although I rarely ever get the flu and it normally sends my temperature WAY up there (this fever got to about 100.5 but no higher) AND I'd had a flu shot already this year. The doctor pretty much dismissed it as a possibility when she heard I had that shot. I'm just wicked glad that it's all over.

The good news is that my DH was an absolute gem through the whole of it...even when I was half out of my mind with hormones and illness, hysterical and sobbing that I was going to die (I really believed it). I got in such a state that he was gearing up to take me to the ER, which, apparently, even though I was "dying" I didn't want to go there. :haha:

I'm still having horrible, horrible muscle cramps from dehydration and potassium loss. I forcefed myself half a banana earlier, and it seems to have helped some already. But I can't even type that B word without making myself gag. Geez. Really, really sensitive stomach right now.

I love One Born Every Minute. Does anyone know if it still comes on in the US? Haven't seen it for a while.

I don't think it does...could be wrong, but I always watch it online anyway. Hulu is my best friend!

Ok soo I'm late to the party...but

Not only did I noticed I haven't joined this group there is also no one else due on Sept 24th....soooo is it too late to add me to the list?? :flower:

Congratulations!!

Riliye, how yuck to have food poisoning! how were you able to tell it apart from MS?

At first I wasn't able to...lately I'd been having AWFUL morning sickness first thing after waking up...even with the Zofran I would always throw up. So I ate something that tasted a little off to me at the time and figured it was just me being weird (I've been strange about food this whole time) about four hours later, I started feeling ill. I didn't start puking until the next day.

The fundamental difference between morning sickness and food poisoning was the fact that I was throwing up when my stomach was full. Normally my nausea only gets to the puking part if I go too long without eating, i.e., first thing in the morning. Then I started throwing up every hour and did that for just over a full day before the...er...attention turned to both ends at once.

Also...DRY HEAVING! Oh man. Every hour I'd be paying homage to the porcelain god, regardless of whether I had anything in there to sacrifice or not. I was so sore from heaving that I could barely breathe. And then the fever came, so I actually had physical proof of what I'd been saying the whole time.

I wondered if it wasn't the flu for a while, although I rarely ever get the flu and it normally sends my temperature WAY up there (this fever got to about 100.5 but no higher) AND I'd had a flu shot already this year. The doctor pretty much dismissed it as a possibility when she heard I had that shot. I'm just wicked glad that it's all over.

The good news is that my DH was an absolute gem through the whole of it...even when I was half out of my mind with hormones and illness, hysterical and sobbing that I was going to die (I really believed it). I got in such a state that he was gearing up to take me to the ER, which, apparently, even though I was "dying" I didn't want to go there. :haha:

I'm still having horrible, horrible muscle cramps from dehydration and potassium loss. I forcefed myself half a banana earlier, and it seems to have helped some already. But I can't even type that B word without making myself gag. Geez. Really, really sensitive stomach right now.

Oh my goodness, poor you! So glad you're feeling better now (well, a bit better anyway!)

I don't think it does...could be wrong, but I always watch it online anyway. Hulu is my best friend!

What is Hulu?

sooo bored this morning hate computer classes lol i used to build websites :D

First midwife appointment went well, she seems really nice. It was just paperwork and bloods today. She struggled getting blood which was a bit painful so she ended up having to send my to the hospital to get them done. She's booked a home visit in about 3 weeks so we can get some more paperwork filled out and stuff and I presume it's at home so they can have a nosey and see where baby will be living. Off back to bed now, on a night shift today BOOOOO! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->