°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Just realised I never filled this out :dohh: So here it is!!

Name (just first)? Kelly

How old are you? 23 (24 on 7th March)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 6th September 2012 going from my last period but think it may be around 2 weeks fast so may 20th September, scan will show :)

What # child is this for you? Child number 3! Already got DS and DD so don't mind but would prefer a girl

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I don't know however my friend saw a medium a while ago and was told someone very close to her was going to have a baby girl and she was going to be godmother. We've already asked her to be godmother but we didn't know about the medium until after we'd asked her :shock: spooky!

Are you finding out the gender? Yes ... I'm way too nosey not too :haha:

How many months were you TTC? We weren't :blush:

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Apart from folic acid no

Shall doooo :) Kelly thats so spooky about your friend!! I think your having twins :tease: xxx

Do not start with that Charlotte!! I've had that from her too!! She is now saying the medium said that too but I think she's winding me up! I've told her of its twins she's having one :haha: x

Ooh i so need to catch up on obem!

Had my booking in apt earlier. All went well, bloods taken, many many many questions asked. bp was 112/60, fine for me as it's always a little low.

But no bounty pack as they have run out, so will ask for one at next apt/scan. Booked in for my 16 week anti natal check already on 5th April.

Hi everyone :) sounds like a few appointments going on today, hope they all went well!

5 mins after I posted about OBEM last night I fell asleep on the sofa :haha: woke up at 11 so missed it!

Really happy, just seen a house for rent come up that is just what we want, pets considered too which is rare, going for a viewing on Monday :) x

Taz and Darkest, glad your appointment went well - Charlotte hope yours did too!
Elhaym, FX the house is as good as it seems!
I'm watching OBEM from a few weeks ago - the 'serene' water birth one. Crying already

My appointment went great. Got my bounty pack, had bloods taken and have my 12 week scan booked for the 6th March. And my 16 week midwife appointment on the 12th April. Have any of you not opted for the down syndrome and spina bifida screening? If not could I ask why? I'm in two minds at the moment xxx

I don't think we're going to have the screening. On the one hand I feel like if something were wrong, it'd be nice to know ahead, to be prepared.. On the other hand, I feel like even if something were wrong, it's not going to change anything, we wouldn't abort the baby or anything. DH had the final say and he doesn't want the screening, so we won't be doing it.

I'm the same as Floridagirl. I never have with any of my pregnancies and I won't be this time either because no matter what I wouldn't abort the baby x

We're not having the screening either, we both agree that we love and want this baby no mattew what. Plus knowing would be an extra worry and I already do enough of that.

Can I just ask what this bounty pack thing is? I had my midwife appointment today and all I got was an Emma's Diary.

If I remember rightly the bounty pack has little samples and stuff in it :) such as nappies and vouchers and washing powder x

We won't have screening. Didn't first two times. Like the others said, it wouldn't change our minds about letting the pregnancy run its course, so no need for any extra concern - I think with the downs one anyway, it's not 100% accurate, just a risk factor, and I wouldn't want that extra concern...

I'm having the screening, just to offer a different point of view :D for us it's not about the option of termination, but being prepared if baby did have a problem so we could do all we could to prepare in advance.

Just caught up with OBEM, that shoulder dystocia was so tense! Gorgeous chunky baby though, I had such a grin on my face when they showed her in the neonatal unit and she was laid there happy as larry looking at mum like 'What's the problem, mum?' :haha:

princess taz - At my booking in last time I wasn't given the pack itself but inside the bounty wallet for my notes I think I got a little card/booklet or something with a form you filled in, and you take it to somewhere like Argos or Boots, can't remember exactly where, and claim the pack. Have a look in that emmas diary thing there might be a booklet or something in it x

Yeah see I think we are going to have it mainly so we can prepare ourselves if anything was wrong. I will love spud the same no matter what but OH wants us to have it so he could prepare.

The bounty back has samples and a book with loads of information in, ask your midwife the next time you go xxx

i am on a huge downer really not in the mood to be here or anything just want to curl up and go to sleep :cry:

Charlotte our 12 week scans are on the same day :flower:

I'm having the screening too :thumbup:

Ooooo yay. I don't need a ticker, I can read yours lol.

I have no symptoms. Dreading scan on Monday. The only thing keeping me going is I have a bump and I'm still so tired. Not got sore boobs or really feel sick anymore xx,

Haha deal. we'll share it :haha:

My symptoms seem to have calmed down to. I think that around this sort of time they can start levelling out and we can start to feel normal again! My only real constant symptom is my sore boobs, and they only hurt when I take my bra off lol

I'm sure everything is fine :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->