°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I got my 12 week scan date through today :)
Roll on 9th March WooHoo

You confused me! We both have the same name for our LOs, and our user-names are really similar...I thought you were me posting, and I was confused! :dohh:

Name (just first)? Nicky

How old are you? 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 19th Sept, figured from first day of last period needs to be confirmed at dating scan

What # child is this for you? #2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have no idea although this pregnancy has been different from my last

Are you finding out the gender? No

How many months were you TTC? 6 Months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Folic Acid and Vit D (Recommended by midwife)

Yay congratulations Nicky!! :) So happy for you all :) Won't say anything over Facebook. How have you been feeling? Have you got a date for your scan yet? I am due on the 8th Sept- we can be bump buddies if you want?! x

Hiya Kate, I had no idea you were expecting again aswell huge congrats to you :)
We should be bump buddies would be great to have someone in the same position as myself, Thankyou for not saying anything over Facebook.
I have been feeling so different from when i was pregnant with Ollie, had bad nausea since about 4ish weeks and it hasn't let up just yet and very very tired to the point where i sometimes nod off at work in the coffee room although that's very funny for all my work mates lol
I saw my midwife who thankgoodness is the same midwife i had with Ollie, but she didn't say if i have to phone for a scan appointment or one will be sent through the post, she did fill in all my paperwork though to see the consultant.
How have you been feeling? Have you had your 12 week scan yet?
I will also keep ssshhhh on facebook also :)

Thanks Nicky- have been keeping quiet about pregnancy although Ben has already blurted it out to two of my friends! I have my 12 week scan on Monday- nervous even though I saw baby at 9+3 at a private scan. I am just being overly cautious after my mmc last year :( I am not sure how it works with the Royal Hampshire County hospital re. arranging scan. I have my scan at Andover although technically I would have to give birth at Winchester if we were staying in the UK. The MW called up during my booking in appointment to arrange scan but couldn't get through however received a letter a few weeks later with scan date. Maybe call your MW if you haven't heard anything by the end of next week.. I have been generally feeling good although some days I am absolutely exhausted and can feel really nauseous. I am just so glad I am not working anymore the 3.5 hours commute to work per day and working on the boat would have been hell. Sorry to hear about the nausea- hope you feel better soon. Yay to being bump buddies :happydance: Take care xxx

Hey all we had our scan this morning, sorry it's taken so long to update i am tired as hell and went for a sleep after we got home, suffering from morning sickness again :( anyways long story short

scan today went well, the midwife found baby right away didn't even have to look :D the baby was moving its little arm/hand around looked like it was waving and then put its hand near its mouth area was just soooooooo cute :D baby was moving around alot trying to get comfortable or just being little wriggle lol :D anyways all looks pretty good baby did measure 2 days behind my date but said i shouldn't worry about that too much so thats good news only 2 weeks today till i have my booking in appointment and 12week scan so thats not too long to wait before seeing baby again he/she seems to be doing pretty well not counting our chickens but for today baby is doing fantastic

wanted to share some pictures with you all xxx

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/th_IMG_3191.jpg https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/th_IMG_3192.jpg
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/th_IMG_31872.jpg

So glad to hear the scan went well today :) xx

Thank you for all your best wishes guys :flower:

It was amazing! Everything is perfect and we got to hear the heartbeat, the technician said it was really strong for 10 weeks. We're measuring at 10+2 which is perfect so my due date is still the 17th, my MIL birthday! It kept moving about so we couldn't get a great piccy. It was so cute though, kept waving it's little hands and jumping about. I am in love like never before Xxx

View attachment 343772

Glad to hear all went well with your scan yesterday :) xx

Baby died at 8 weeks so I'm going to have to leave. Hope all you lovely ladies have happy and healthy pregnancies :flower: x

Izzy, I got the flu jab. I got the swine flu one last time too (but not the seasonal one) I think it was a combined one I got this time.
Lynne, glad your scan went well hun.
JB09, not long to wait for your scan now!
Kelly, I saw on FB, I am so so very sorry for you, my heart is aching to hear that news. I really hope that you are given a gentle ride now, and you know we're always here if you want to talk xxxx

Kelly I am so sorry :( I wish no one had to endure the pain of mmc, sending lots of love to you and your family, please take care of yourself xxxxxx

thank you all for your lovely messages on my scan :D thoughts are with kelly at this time xxx

Kelly I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your OH Xxx

love your pictures princesstaz :D looks similar to mine how far along are you again?

got a bump pic for everyone.. you can't tell a big difference in the pic, but I feel huge already :wacko:

comparison bump shot.jpg

kelly, so so sorry to hear about your loss :( :hugs:

taz and lynne - congrats on your scans! i just had mine at 12 weeks and it was so exciting. can't believe how much he/she's grown since the blob at 7 weeks!

here's a pic:

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member