°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hi everyone :)

Who here is having massive symptoms? I'm having all day nausea (feeling not being sick yet - it's getting closer tho), fatigue and new symptom yesterday extreme dizziness that lasted hours and now on and off. I was bad the first time but this is far worse. My friends keep saying in having twins with the heightened symptoms lol. I doubt I am. Florida - hows yours? I know everyone is different of course.
My first scan is at 13 weeks next Thursday do just over a week. Can't wait.

Hope everyone is ok.

My symptoms haven't been too bad the last couple of days although I was sick for the first time on Monday. I haven't had much dizziness this pregnancy but was really bad when I was pregnant with my son - I almost fainted a few times. xx

Shiawase sorry you're feeling so awful :( I hope your sickness passes soon. At the moment I feel ok physically, but emotionally I'm struggling - I hate my job ay the best of times but I'm really struggling to cope right now and the thought of going back after ML is making me depressed already, but I don't know what else to do and I'm scared I'd not be able to find a job if I left while on ML and end up unemployed - just feel like screaming right now. I'm sure the hormones don't help!

oh Floridagirl can you put my scan date on the front page? thanks hun :flower:

My symptom of nausea has almost gone away with the exception of if I'm hungry then it comes back. But my new complaint is headaches. I've been getting them daily. I was prone to them prior to being pregnant and it seems like daily I just have a dull headache ALLL day with a bit of dizziness.

Is there a secret FB group for Sept mommies to be? If not I want to start one. In order for me to start I have to have friends that I can invite.

Is there a secret FB group for Sept mommies to be? If not I want to start one. In order for me to start I have to have friends that I can invite.

There is a secret facebook group already- pm Floridagirl about it xx

Ultrasound is in 20 mins, so nervous. I'm dying for a wee, hope I can hold it!

best of luck princesstaz i hope all goes well keep us up to date, x

Thank you for all your best wishes guys :flower:

It was amazing! Everything is perfect and we got to hear the heartbeat, the technician said it was really strong for 10 weeks. We're measuring at 10+2 which is perfect so my due date is still the 17th, my MIL birthday! It kept moving about so we couldn't get a great piccy. It was so cute though, kept waving it's little hands and jumping about. I am in love like never before Xxx

2012-02-22 18.54.06.jpg

Glad everything went well Princess Taz, how exciting! Can't wait for mine now, I bet this week will drag in for me. xx

Name (just first)? Nicky

How old are you? 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 19th Sept, figured from first day of last period needs to be confirmed at dating scan

What # child is this for you? #2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have no idea although this pregnancy has been different from my last

Are you finding out the gender? No

How many months were you TTC? 6 Months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Folic Acid and Vit D (Recommended by midwife)

Yay congratulations Nicky!! :) So happy for you all :) Won't say anything over Facebook. How have you been feeling? Have you got a date for your scan yet? I am due on the 8th Sept- we can be bump buddies if you want?! x

Hiya Kate, I had no idea you were expecting again aswell huge congrats to you :)
We should be bump buddies would be great to have someone in the same position as myself, Thankyou for not saying anything over Facebook.
I have been feeling so different from when i was pregnant with Ollie, had bad nausea since about 4ish weeks and it hasn't let up just yet and very very tired to the point where i sometimes nod off at work in the coffee room although that's very funny for all my work mates lol
I saw my midwife who thankgoodness is the same midwife i had with Ollie, but she didn't say if i have to phone for a scan appointment or one will be sent through the post, she did fill in all my paperwork though to see the consultant.
How have you been feeling? Have you had your 12 week scan yet?
I will also keep ssshhhh on facebook also :)

Aw Taz that's amazing news :) the relief is undescribable isn't it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->