°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Yep, the feeling of relief and happiness when you see it moving about and the heartbeat beating away, it's just indescribable.

I can't wait to see lots more pics as the weeks go by. It does feel like it's dragging at the time but then it's here before you know it if you get what I mean lol.

xXx Tara xXx

Yeah it definitely is flying by isn't it!

Do you still get your 12 week scan? xx

Yep, I paid privately for this one just to put my mind at rest because I really wasn't enjoying it through worrying.

My proper 12 week one is on the 8th March, I can't wait to see the difference and compare pics.

Have you got your 12 week date through yet?

Ah that's good then - not long till you get to see baby again!

Yep my 12 week scan is on 6th March :) though I'll be over 12 weeks lol if I'm going by what they said at my 10 week scan I'll be 12+6 (it wasn't as accurate as it could be) but if I'm sticking with what I am at the moment, I'll be 12+4 lol x

Aw not that far away then, I hope it goes quickly for you. I can't wait to see the pics.

The private clinic I went to yesterday do the 4d scans and they were trying to get us to book one and they'd give us a discount. I don't know though because I don't think I want to know what my baby is going to look like before it's even born and we don't want to know the sex xx

Aw just wait and see how you feel nearer the time :) I'm not as patient as to stay on team yellow :haha:

Lovely pic princesstaz :) glad everything's ok.

Got my scan today at 3.40. Can't wait!! :happydance: x

Good luck Kel! Will you be posting a pic? Hope Thomas had a lovely day yesterday :thumbup:

Good luck MummyMoo, can't wait to hear how it went :) xx

I'm already thinking that I'm going to cave and want to know the sex when the times comes but OH is adamant he wants a surprise and seen as I get to feel all the kicking and get the bond of BF if I can I want him to have that special moment at delivery to tell me what the sex is xx

Yay I'm so glad your scan went well taz, love the pic! It's amazing to think how much theyll grow before the next one :)

Good luck today missmummymoo, can't wait for an update!

I toyed with staying team yellow as I quite like the idea, but OH wants to know so looks like we'll be finding out :) I don't really mind either way to be honest, just the thought of a 20 week scan is amazing xx

Congratulations Jessica , Cindy and Nicky!
Kate I've had a wee bit of dizziness, but nothing too untoward. Hope your scan goes well! As for headaches, I've had a chronic tension head for 3 years now, and it's been worse in this pregnancy. It eased off with DD2, but no such luck this time :(
Elhyam, cool you've got your scan date through!
Shiawase, I hope the bacon sandwich went down well! Does eating help with the nauseua? Two weeks to your scan, excellent!
FTM, as I said, I feel you on the headaches - after 3 years I'm kinda used to it and mostly ignore it, but don't be afraid to take some paracetemol to help with it, or even cocodamol x
Taz, so glad you scan went well! I don't want 4D scan either, I find the images a bit freaky to be honest. We will stay team yellow, as we have done last two times :)
Kelly, hope you scan goes well!

As for me, I'm shattered - but more of a normal too much going on tired that pregnancy induced exhaustion for once! Took DD1 to the docs this morning about a UTI (which it turns out she doesn't have) and had to wait 45 mins after our appointment time - grrrr. DD1 got stickers, she gave one to DD2, and then hers blew away in the wind, so she was screaming. Went to mums and tots, with only about 20 mins left before end, but a quick cuppa and a scone sounded good, then DD2 fell off the top of the wee play slide and landed on her head on the hard floor. She cried and sobbed for a good 15 mins, which is so unlike her, she normally dusts herself down and gets straight back to it, and I was just cuddling her and sobbing away too, my poor girl. They got us an ice pack, and that helped. She was then ready to go and play again and another wee boy shoved her out of the way at the slide, so the tears started again. Wee pet. I think she's OK now though, had some lunch and gone for a sleep. But I'm still shaken by the experience, thinking what I could have done to stop it happening in the first place. She had her juice cup in her hand, and it's normally not a problem but she lost her balance and had no hand to save her, so now I'm kicking myself for letting her take the juice to play :(

Don't beat yourself up about Hollywood, accidents happen especially where children are involved. :hugs:

Hey all we had our scan this morning, sorry it's taken so long to update i am tired as hell and went for a sleep after we got home, suffering from morning sickness again :( anyways long story short

scan today went well, the midwife found baby right away didn't even have to look :D the baby was moving its little arm/hand around looked like it was waving and then put its hand near its mouth area was just soooooooo cute :D baby was moving around alot trying to get comfortable or just being little wriggle lol :D anyways all looks pretty good baby did measure 2 days behind my date but said i shouldn't worry about that too much so thats good news only 2 weeks today till i have my booking in appointment and 12week scan so thats not too long to wait before seeing baby again he/she seems to be doing pretty well not counting our chickens but for today baby is doing fantastic

wanted to share some pictures with you all xxx

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/th_IMG_3191.jpg https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/th_IMG_3192.jpg
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/th_IMG_31872.jpg

Nope, and won't be either! Not gonner risk the vaccine! I didn't last time either!

Any of you ladies get the flu vaccine?

no i was told to get it because i am asthmatic and pregnancy i told them to stuff it i am against them all they are not what they say on the tin and personally i could never live with the side effects.

my son is not vaccinated either.

Lynne those pics are amazing! I'm glad baby is ok :)

I was gonna get the flu jab but forgot to book it, not sure if its worth it now coming out of flu season, gonna check with the midwife when I next see them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->