°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

kelly, so so sorry to hear about your loss :( :hugs:

taz and lynne - congrats on your scans! i just had mine at 12 weeks and it was so exciting. can't believe how much he/she's grown since the blob at 7 weeks!

here's a pic:

Thankyou and congratz on yours too. What a clear piccy, that is just too cute :)

Hal love the pic, glad you had a good scan :) I just can't wait for mine, 18 days to go :wacko:

Well the day is finally here my 12 week scan :happydance: I've got mixed emotions Im very nervous but excited too, got to wait until 3pm though :wacko:

Good luck Lyndsay, hope all goes well. Luck forward to your pics :)

They should have a rule that all ultrasounds are done before 11.59am, it's awful having to wait so long. I have no nails left from waiting all day on Weds and my next one is at 3pm too so hopefully they'll have grown back by then! lol

Mine is at 9am, thank god! Bet I don't sleep the night before though, ha :)

Good luck today lyndsay! I'm so excited that 12 week scans are starting! xx

my 12week scan is 13days today :D doesn't seem that long away i will only be 11weeks 5d thought but ah well :D booking in appointment that day too so its another milestone to meet, i am 10weeks tomorrow can't believe i made it to double digits with pregnant, just got to hope baby will keep battling one but think this one has a good strong will to be here :D

Hal, lovely scan pic!
FG, nice bump :)
Lyndsay, hope scan went well!
Lynne, my '12 week' scan was at 11+1... and it wasn't until 4.45 pm!!

Baby died at 8 weeks so I'm going to have to leave. Hope all you lovely ladies have happy and healthy pregnancies :flower: x

So so sorry to hear your sad news - big hugs and thinking of you and your family xxx

I have had my scan it went great :cloud9:

It's not a very good scan picture though because baby was looking down and not at us, but I dont mind because everything else was perfect. I will try and upload a pic when I figure out how!

They have put me at 13w 2d though?? which I doubt because that would make the day of conception the day after I stopped bleeding from my MC :shrug: So my EDD is 28th August, but think I'll keep my ticker as it is for now, and hope you'll let me stay part of this thread!

003.jpg This is baby with the picture upside down lol!

005.jpg This is the way baby was

Thanks everyone! Lyndsay congrats on your scan!

Floridagirl, that's a nice looking bump!

Glad it went well Lyndsay! :D Maybe they've just grown a bit faster and are measuring a bit ahead? I'm glad everything is OK though! Love the pics :D

i am beyond livid my mum and her big fat mouth told my grandmother i am pregnant after i told her not to tell anyone and my gran told everyone including my brother i hate and my auntie who me and my partner would rather see in a grave and they out of spit told my dad who is angry now that he heard it 2nd hand never told him right away because my dad's step son just had a baby so didn't want to steal his thunder when pregnancy wasn't set in stone i am beyond angry now and want to disown the whole lot of them. and to top it all off they are blaming me this way is out of hand because of a stupid comment on facebook about my allergries :cry:

Hello ladies, have been lurking for a while now but decided to come out of the closet lol.

Due 28 Sept with a really unexpected surprise, we had decided December we were done and really happy with just one kidlet. Well yeah, apparently that wasn't our decision to make. :) I am not complaining though, it is a blessing and each day I am pregnant makes me glad.

Had a first app and scan at 6.4 weeks and one healthy heartbeat, next app and scan due 5th of March. Feels like a lifetime away, but clinging to m/s as my indication all is well with wee one. Never been this sick with past pregnancies or with my Kenny boy.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you! :)

Lyndsey congrats. I'd be flipping delighted if they put me forward a week lol. Last time I was put back a week!

Lynne that's so crap. Well you know in future never to confide in you mother again. How awful of her. It wasn't her news to tell. You're entitled to tell who you want. I would demand apologies from her and especially your grandmother who was so out of order. I'd be so angry.
However you don't need the stress so shut all of it out. Let it be their problem and give yourself some space from them.
Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->