°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Yeah I understand but down syndrome is a chromosomal problem. Which is why it is more common in women over a certain age xx

yeah knew that too good thing i'm a spring chicken lol althought the 3 scares we had in the family were all in women less than 20 lol :D

Downs doesn't run in families, it just occurs randomly though there are risk factors like increased maternal age. I'm getting the scan and blood test x

My hubby wants us to do the first screening to see the odds but I told him I don't plan on doing any further tests especially not evasive ones as it doesn't matter to us anyway!

When I woke up this morning I had a lil bump....I can only tell when I'm lying down but here is a photo

Attachments

• 10weeks.jpg
    10weeks.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
very cool wantabelly :D i have a backwards uterus so takes longer to show :(

I'm in the pub. Drinking coke of course and one of the girls were like how's you and bump and pointed to the belly. At least it looks like a bump and not fat lol xx

i am size uk 4-6 but still nothing really showing although i feel it lol

I am size 14 on bottom but 16 on top cos my boobs are an E. Dread to think what size they will be when baby gets here. I'm not fat though either. Just my body shape is awful! xx

I have a huge bump - my mum said I looked the same as she did when she was 6 months pregnant with me- oops! Have my 12 week scan in just over 12 hours, feeling really nervous - just hope bubba is all ok..... x

Thanks everyone- just going to have some breakfast then will be leaving. Will try and update soon after xxx

Thanks again for all the good luck messages. Baby good- my edd has been changed to 6th september now. Wasn't keen on sonographer. Will try and pop a scan photo up later when i get home. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->