°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

happy 10 weeks Elhaym & happy 12 weeks seaweed eater!

I'm 13 weeks today! I've got two peaches !! I'm a big girl too fran, so can't feel my womb with my hand, but I can definitely feel it in there, it feels a bit "heavy" and uncomfortable at night!

Congrats to YOU, FG! Two peaches...wow. That's amazing. :happydance: I love your description of the womb feeling "heavy" at night, that's exactly what mine feels like too when I lie partly on my stomach. I can often feel mine from outside, too, though.

Miss m - *nods* when I had my booking in she went on about the Downs risk, gave me my risk based on age etc but no mention of other disorders, I really think it needs to be clarified by health professionals to women what the screening is actually for and that it picks up other, more serious problems incompatible with life.

FG, aww 2 little peaches! They're really growing now :) when will your next scan be?

My bloating seems to be going down a bit - can't feel my uterus yet though apparently its a bit early for that! x

seaweed, yes! I mainly feel it if I lie on my belly (which sucks because I'm a tummy sleeper and it's become mega uncomfortable). But I also feel it while on my side. so weird

Elhaym, next scan is March 14th, so in about 2 weeks and we'll get to see the babies on the big US machine this time and get nice pictures! can't wait :D

Ooh thats the day after mine :D exciting week for us both, yay! x

Happy 13 weeks Floridagirl, Happy 10 weeks Elhaym and Happy 12 weeks Seaweed Eater :) xx

Hello I'm Laura I'm 29. I've already had 2 scans and was dated 9 days forward!!! As 15 sept, the day after my youngests bday!! This is our 3rd and final baby, we wernt trying!! we have 2 sons and dh has an older son from a previous relationship, It would be nice to have a girl but I'm not really bothered, we've decided to stay team yellow and have a surprise. Xxx

i need my bed we're on 4th day of james not sleeping i am honestly dying lol sitting here fallen asleep and need to revise and do preperation for report and sort myself out for conference away this weekend :'(

Kasey, we're moving at about the same time then... I'm terrified of packing everything!
Riliye, glad you're doing well (aside from ongoing sickness...) and it's great that everyone at work is so excited about your pregnancy! Hope work isn't too bad for you.
Fran, I have the angelsounds doppler, pretty cheap and cheerful - it takes me a while to find HB, but be patient - are you using gel with it?
I'll be honest, and thank you for enlightening me, I didn't know the NT scan checked for other disorders too - but the hospital I am at doesn't offer it anyway, only the triple test, so I wouldn't have had the choice either way.
Miss Malteser - I agree - a bit off to be hinting at gender when you hadn't asked!!
Laura, congratulations!
Lynne, hope you get some rest. I know you said before your MIL helps out - would she take him for an extra night so you can catch up on some sleep?!

As for me, had parents evening at work so I didn't get home until 7pm, just in time to see my wee ones in to bed - I'm exhasuted. Tea time, a quick catch up on here, then bed for me!

sadly not she's working all week i have a conference away in sat and sun so my dad's mum's coming so might sleep then lol hoping james sleeps tonight

Had scan today ladies :D :D Little wriggler lol! I am so relieved, i am now past the bad point in my last pregnancy so i can relax now yay!!! They have dated me AGAIN so my new EDD is 14th and that is how it is staying lol x

IMAG0752.jpg

fantastic picture hun and brilliant news soo happy for you :D your now 8days ahead of me :D really love your picture its fab :D

does anyone know if they would allow you to record a scan being done? so you can record movement and heartbeat of baby? or are they too strict and feel liable if anything goes wrong?

Woohoo rachieroo, was wondering how you were! Fantastic pics, I bet you're so relieved :)

Laura, welcome and congrats on your surprise! :)

Lynne you could ask, but I know many places don't let you. I have seen people put vids on youtube though, maybe they're private scans, not sure? x

Bit worried, OH is ill - like really ill and I sooo don't want to catch it :(

Kasey, we're moving at about the same time then... I'm terrified of packing everything!
Riliye, glad you're doing well (aside from ongoing sickness...) and it's great that everyone at work is so excited about your pregnancy! Hope work isn't too bad for you.
Fran, I have the angelsounds doppler, pretty cheap and cheerful - it takes me a while to find HB, but be patient - are you using gel with it?
I'll be honest, and thank you for enlightening me, I didn't know the NT scan checked for other disorders too - but the hospital I am at doesn't offer it anyway, only the triple test, so I wouldn't have had the choice either way.
Miss Malteser - I agree - a bit off to be hinting at gender when you hadn't asked!!
Laura, congratulations!
Lynne, hope you get some rest. I know you said before your MIL helps out - would she take him for an extra night so you can catch up on some sleep?!

As for me, had parents evening at work so I didn't get home until 7pm, just in time to see my wee ones in to bed - I'm exhasuted. Tea time, a quick catch up on here, then bed for me!

Good luck with the packing- we are very lucky as OH's company is paying for all of our belongings to be packed and removed by the removal company. Just loads of other jobs I am not looking forward such as getting our house let out, selling the cars and finding a home for our rabbits plus trying to catch up with all our family and friends before we move!

does anyone know if they would allow you to record a scan being done? so you can record movement and heartbeat of baby? or are they too strict and feel liable if anything goes wrong?

Lynne- don't think you can record at NHS Hospitals. At our private scan they gave us three videos of baby moving and of its little heart beating recorded from the scan though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->