°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Great news babybelle, you must be so relieved!

Taz, my midwife is nice but totally ditzy, I don't feel that she's reliable really. And the way she looks at me when I ask questions makes me feel like I'm the only woman who's ever done it! :haha: Where in West Yorks are you?

Hello ladies, lost track of the thread for a bit there lol...I subscribed now so in theory it won't happen again. :)

Glad to read so much good, happy for all. :)

Had my app yesterday and wee one is doing fantastically well, was quite the mover and shaker. He set my due date at the 24th but since I will be a repeat c-section it will probably move by a few days.

And much to my relief no signs of a SCH, that was my main concern as all previous pregnancies had one. But wee one is shaping up to be a textbook growing baby, this pregnancy has weirded me out lol. I didn't expect a textbook pregnancy at 36, but so far it has been awesome, even the m/s. :D

I'm not finding out the gender. We didn't with DS...but I did have a gut feeling he was a boy up until 3rd tri, when I just changed my mind, for no good reason, other than I have a feeling to girl! Now, I have a gut feeling it's a girl, and I'm being backed up by an opposite pregnancy, I wasn't half as tired, and hardly any sickness, just a good, plain sailing pregnancy, now, I am exhausted constantly and I felt really ill at the start (I only get the odd icky feeling now)

babybelle, you must be so relieved and so so happy! That´s great news!

To whoever mentioned about not being happy with your midwife (I know I read it a few pages ago but can´t remember who wrote the post, sorry!) if you´re going to have the same midwife during the whole pregnancy, ask about the possibility of changing. You don´t have to ask her directly but could maybe mention it to the receptionist at the surgery?

From your comments, it seems like those who were told the sex at 12 weeks were told correctly!

Hi all :) I'm 11 weeks today, the baby icon on my ticker has finally changed!

I feel crap today, bad night sleep, bad dreams and dumb argument with OH last night, just feel like crying, bah.

Babybelle I'm glad your test came back ok, must be a huge weight off your shoulders! x

i am sooo jealous of some of you we wont find out gender till mid may lol but got my booking in scan and appointment on thursday from LMP i would be 12w1d but from scans i will be 11w5d

Great news babybelle, you must be so relieved!

Taz, my midwife is nice but totally ditzy, I don't feel that she's reliable really. And the way she looks at me when I ask questions makes me feel like I'm the only woman who's ever done it! :haha: Where in West Yorks are you?

I'm hoping mine grows on me! I wanted someone a bit fun and ditzy, just like me lol. I'm from Huddersfield by the way :)

I love my midwife. She's really really funny and so laid back, I'm hoping I see her again today. Scan in 3 hours. Eeeeek.

good luck charlotte

I'm 14 weeks today! Can't believe how fast it's gone, I've got to lemons :)

Hi Girls :)

Not long got back from my "12" week scan! Baby is measuring 3 days ahead AGAIN! :haha: so now my official EDD is 9th September :cloud9:

Hope you're all okay!

https://i40.tinypic.com/56zyp.jpg

Glad your scan went well Smile and good luck Charlotte for your scan this afternoon xxx

Love the pic smile, glad it went well! And good luck today Charlotte :)

Ha, I must be one of the last waiting for my 12 week, still a week to go! x

Glad your scan went well smile. Your scan is similar to mine with the baby upside down. When i've shown people mine they always say they've never seen it before so I am glad i've seen yours.

I got my downs test back today I am low risk, it came back at 1 in 39000 so im guessing thats good.
Im 15weeks tomorrow and I haven't even told my manager yet ooops, it's just sought of creeped up on me. How do you tell people at work, I don't just want to walk in and say Hi, by the way Im pregnant! Any tips??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->