°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Seaweed Eater - yay!! another little boy (probably) on this thread!! Are you going to start buying any boy stuff or going to wait until the 20 week scan to find our for sure? I went shopping to buy my first little bits and pieces after my scan but still bought unisex stuff just in case!

Miss M - congrats on your healthy little wriggler. It´s such a relief to know everything is ok isn´t it?

Thanks and yes it's such a relief to know everything is ok. When she was scanning me she was really pressing hard on my tummy and today it's a little sore. Has anyone else experienced this? While she was doing the scan my bladder was so full that she said I had to go to the toilet and let some out. Il know for next time not to drink as much. x

That sounds really similar to my experience. I have a retroverted uterus so having a full bladder actually made it harder for her to see LO instead of easier and she sent me off to the loo too! She also had to press down really hard. I didn´t get any aches or pains afterwards but it was pretty uncomfortable at the time.

Mrs M, so great to hear more good news! :happydance: In mine the tech had to push down very hard too, I guess due to my uterus shape (she complained about that a lot :lol:), and I felt a little achy afterward, especially the first couple times I went to the bathroom. I think my bladder was just sore from all the pressure both inside and outside. It seems to have faded a day later so I'm not worried about it.

Miss Malteser, good question. I haven't really started buying stuff yet, so I think I will just wait for 20 weeks! But if I were to start now, I think I would probably get boy stuff that could be returned in 2 months in case the guess is wrong :lol:

Thanks! Il see how I feel tomorrow. I'm not in any pain, just feels a little uncomfortable but hopefully it will feel better tomorrow. Think it was just the amount of pressure she put on my bladder. x

seaweedeater. i dont think i have a retroverted uterus i was never told i did so i have no clue

if you had a retroverted uterus you would know about it hun techs and such hate them x

Loving everyones pics, soooo cute!

I had my 12 week scan today! Everything was perfect, I'm measuring 12+4 now so my due date is now the 16th Sepetember. This little bugger definitely didn't want to play ball, it took her ages to get the measurements and a good pic. I even had to get up and walk and jump about to try and get the little thing to move, it was really funny though. I have now decied on a nickname for baby but OH thinks I'm being tight. I'm calling bump Grendel for now after the monster with the big head in the film Bewulf, it's head is massive to be fair and I think it's quite funny :haha:

426801_3326780295533_1449185844_33028357_2124109229_n.jpg

We have the same due date! And the same naughty little babies haha xx

Jessy, loads of time to pick names - we didn't decide on a boys name until 40+ weeks either time!
Seaweed eater, Mrs M and Taz... glad the scans went well!

As for me, feeling tired, emotional and just about broken.
DD1 has been vomiting today, but the childminder didn't call me, which is fine, I don't mind, but I'm meant to be going out tonight for leaving meal with mummy chums, and now I don't know if I can leave her :( She hasn't vomited since about 3.30, so about 3 hours ago, and has had some toast and water, so I'm hoping we're past the worst, but it's the one thing I've been dreading since DH went away... just hope DD2 and I can stay germ free :dohh:

Congrats on the 12 week scans Taz/seaweed/Mrs M! everyone seems to be doing well :) 5 days till mine...... getting a bit scared now!

Hope it went well lynne x

Today’s appointment was long, we got there at 12:30 and had my scan right away, the tech asked if a doctor could train on me so that was good as we got a 45min scan instead of a 5-10min one :D we got to see so much more of the baby, we got to see him/her kicking really stretching his or her legs and he/she kept trying to kick the prop as it was trying to sleep, then it started scratching its head and face before waving its arms about above its head and such and then finally sucking its hand and them thumb lol was really great they looked at the brain which was very detailed they said for gestation its brain was well developed and the doctor said it was a perfect baby :D We then went to see the midwife who did my bloods :( checked my BP and went through our whole medical history gave us our bounty pack and such which was nice :D then got to meet my consultant, she put me on the high risk pregnancy team which was good I guess and referred me to foetal medicine which means I will have to be seen every 2-4weeks and will get scanned at the moment every 4 weeks. she wants this because I have rhesus sensitivity and my antibodies are high etc. but she’s going to check that also put me down for testing on diabetes because my PCOS, she's booked me in for my 16week scan and appointment which is good, also got my 22week appointment with the anaesthesiology (as I am allergic to a lot of anaesthetics etc.) and got my 23week anti-d appointment, been told to start pshyio asap.... and she's considering putting me on heparin blood thinners..... Think that’s everything but more than likely forgot something was there for over 3 hours lol came home now I am tired as hell just want to sleep all in all I had 9viles of blood taken :(
My EDD is now 21st september as they put me forward a day so 12weeks tomorrow :D
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/IMG_3205.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->