°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Well what an eventful few days I have had. About 1am Friday morning I woke up and felt really, really ill. I had severe abdo pain and back pain, headache, I was having uncontrollable shaking (rigours) and felt like I was going to collapse.
I went to my emergency Dr who thought I had a really bad urine infection, but strangely my urine was negative and I didn't have a temperature :shrug: He couldn't hear the babies heartbeat either so he sent me to the womens health unit at the hospital who did a scan and luckily baby was doing great, it was dancing about and all sorts. :cloud9:
They still don't know whats wrong with me. They sent me home and just said come back if I feel worse. I don't feel worse but I dont feel any better, I feel like I could faint at any time and still having some abdo pains. I think if I dont feel better by Monday I wil give my midwife a ring. On the plus side I got some more scan pictures which I will upload, on one baby looks like he/she has 2 finger up!
Sorry for the long post hope all you ladies are doing ok

004.jpg

006.jpg

Lovely scan pics kissyface!
Ezza, has your diabetes been hard to control since you got pregnant?
Lyndsay that sounds scary. I'd definitely call your MW. Hope you're feeling better x

Oh Lyndsay that sounds crappy, maybe a viral infection or something? I agree calling the MW is a good idea just so they know. Hope you feel better soon :flower:

holywood I'm glad your DD is feeling better, poor thing, it's horrible having those sickness bugs!

AFM I'm sat eating strawberries and cream ice cream while OH is doing the hoovering and sorting the washing out, bless him :haha: I will have to do something nice for him when I'm feeling better and not so tired all the time! x

I think I'm a plum now! And my NT scan is on Monday--the final hurdle of the first trimester.

lovely scan pictures lynsday :D and i am a plam now too :D now 12weeks 1day :D

food posioning often comes with pains as its your stomach trying to reject the bacteria, and often comes out the other end lol

My diabetes is nasty at the moment I can't get my levels right and I keep getting hypos :( I hope my baby is ok becoz of this but I really need to get it under control

How's ur daughter feeling now

thoughts are with you hun my doctor ordered more tests as my blood sugar has been mega low and i am not diabetic

Kissyfacelala (sorry, I don't know your real name), your scan pictures are amazing. I bet you're excited to be having twins. Are they identical or non identical?

I finish school for summer on June 7, by which time I will be almost 25 weeks and I definitely won't be able to keep it a secret until then as chances are, my bump will give things away! I am currently in 11th grade and so due to enter my senior year in September, but I will take a year out from school. FOB doesn't go to my school, but so far has shown very little interest in the baby. I am hoping that changes sooner rather than later, for the baby's sake rather than my own sake or for his. I don't know of any others that have been in my situation (pregnant while in school), there certainly haven't been any that I can recall, so I don't know how they will react. I should tell them soon though.

Lyndsay, sorry to hear about that, thankfully the baby is fine and you got to see him/her again. Great scan pictures too.

My sister who currently lives in the UK (I am in the US if you didn't know) is planning on returning home in September to spend time with me and the baby once s/he is here. My sister wasn't too pleased when I told her I was expecting; she's my older and very protective sister so I can understand why, so hopefully her visit later in the year will let us bond again.

Are you all having a nice weekend?

My school made girls do online courses instead once they started showing to avoid teasing and also because there's too many stairs and no elevators lol.

I think I'm a plum now! And my NT scan is on Monday--the final hurdle of the first trimester.

Good luck for your scan!

My diabetes is nasty at the moment I can't get my levels right and I keep getting hypos :( I hope my baby is ok becoz of this but I really need to get it under control

How's ur daughter feeling now

Still moody, but physically fine...

Kissyfacelala (sorry, I don't know your real name), your scan pictures are amazing. I bet you're excited to be having twins. Are they identical or non identical?

I finish school for summer on June 7, by which time I will be almost 25 weeks and I definitely won't be able to keep it a secret until then as chances are, my bump will give things away! I am currently in 11th grade and so due to enter my senior year in September, but I will take a year out from school. FOB doesn't go to my school, but so far has shown very little interest in the baby. I am hoping that changes sooner rather than later, for the baby's sake rather than my own sake or for his. I don't know of any others that have been in my situation (pregnant while in school), there certainly haven't been any that I can recall, so I don't know how they will react. I should tell them soon though.

Lyndsay, sorry to hear about that, thankfully the baby is fine and you got to see him/her again. Great scan pictures too.

My sister who currently lives in the UK (I am in the US if you didn't know) is planning on returning home in September to spend time with me and the baby once s/he is here. My sister wasn't too pleased when I told her I was expecting; she's my older and very protective sister so I can understand why, so hopefully her visit later in the year will let us bond again.

Are you all having a nice weekend?

Sounds positive your sister wants to be with you...

My school made girls do online courses instead once they started showing to avoid teasing and also because there's too many stairs and no elevators lol.

Wish they'd do that for teachers too!

teenage pregnancy wasn't a huge deal in our school even thought it was catholic lol online highschool classes don't exist here but they can offer home schooling.

Yeah mine was a catholic school lol. I think it was more of a "school image" thing but hey.. :p The girls didn't mind it, considering how big and woobly they got. It's a pain running up stairs with like twenty other kids when you're huge.

Morning everyone. So nervous about tomorrow - in 24 hours time I'll know if I can finally start looking forward or not. So glad I got a 9am appointment, no waiting all day! Hope everyone is ok x

Good luck Elhaym, I know it's hard but try and relax and enjoy it. x

Morning everyone. So nervous about tomorrow - in 24 hours time I'll know if I can finally start looking forward or not. So glad I got a 9am appointment, no waiting all day! Hope everyone is ok x

Hope it goes well hun x

Elhaym and Nikki Leigh hope your scans go well.
Holywoodmum- glad your daughter is feeling better, hope you had a nice weekend with your OH and daughters.
Lyndsay- hope you are feeling better.
Erin- hope your scan goes well on Thursday - sorry to hear that your diabetes isn't good- hope you can get it under control asap

Elhaym and Nikki Leigh hope your scans go well.
Holywoodmum- glad your daughter is feeling better, hope you had a nice weekend with your OH and daughters.
Lyndsay- hope you are feeling better.
Erin- hope your scan goes well on Thursday - sorry to hear that your diabetes isn't good- hope you can get it under control asap

Hmm, so much for her being better - poor wee mite was sent home from school today with a fever... Have to go and get her from the childminders now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->