°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

eeeekkk! so nervous my 14 week scan is tomorrow morning! 12 hours from now! can't wait to see my babies again! 5 weeks ago was my 9 week scan...I bet I will see a huge difference!!

eeeekkk! so nervous my 14 week scan is tomorrow morning! 12 hours from now! can't wait to see my babies again! 5 weeks ago was my 9 week scan...I bet I will see a huge difference!!

Absolutely, they will look so much like little people now, you will be amazed :cloud9:

Good luck kissyface, I can't wait to see adorable twin baby pics :D

Hi everyone :)
Gosh I haven't got on here again for ages. I had my 13 week scan 8 days ago. Really was amazing to see baby bouncing about moving hands and feet. Made it all feel real. I got four beautiful photos but can't post them from my phone. Such a relief to know hat everything looks good. Phew!

6 weeks today till the 20 week scan. Can't wait to know what gender I'm having.

Oh and my due date is spot on. Delighted.

How is everyone getting on? Anyone's bumps really showing now?

Hi kate, I'm glad your scan went well :) happy 2nd tri!

I'm not too bad, nausea and heartburn much better but still tired. Still waiting for my 12 week scan on the 13th :) how are you feeling? x

Hi hun. Feeling better than 1st tri for sure. Not feeling sick as much. More energy too :)
Still pretty tired tho and wretching a bit.

Good luck with your scan xxx

I have a very little bump although sometimes it just looks more like I´ve put a bit of weight on but as I´m normally a size 8-10 and haven´t put weight on anywhere else I´m pretty sure it´s all baby!:thumbup: I´ve read that a lot of people´s bumps get bigger in the evening, mine certainly gets really hard then, but I´ve also noticed that my bump is tiny when I wake up but when I get out of the shower (about 15 mins after waking) it´s really pronounced and hard! DH couldn´t believe the size of it this morning! It does become a little less firm during the day before before it hardens up at night again. Has anyone else noticed the same thing? :shrug:

Off to my 2nd MW appointment in 25 mins :) hopefully everything will be fine. Kissyface - hope your scan goes well - look forward to your update :) Kate - glad to hear your scan went well :) and that you are feeling better now. Elhaym- not too much longer to wait for your scan - hope all goes well on Tuesday!

So I got my 12 week scan on thurs 15th march this will be my second one so here's hoping bubs growing strong now

Hello to all you yummy mummies to be! I's been ages since I posted (since the loss) although I have been peeking to see how everyone is coming along! so wonderful to read about all of the recent and up coming scans! :flower:

I'm back at the fertility unit on the 15th hoping for a BFP this year and a sticky bean!! hope you all wont mond me stopping by and saying hello even though i'm out of the September baby boom!

best wishes to all
Lors xxxx

I have a very little bump although sometimes it just looks more like I´ve put a bit of weight on but as I´m normally a size 8-10 and haven´t put weight on anywhere else I´m pretty sure it´s all baby!:thumbup: I´ve read that a lot of people´s bumps get bigger in the evening, mine certainly gets really hard then, but I´ve also noticed that my bump is tiny when I wake up but when I get out of the shower (about 15 mins after waking) it´s really pronounced and hard! DH couldn´t believe the size of it this morning! It does become a little less firm during the day before before it hardens up at night again. Has anyone else noticed the same thing? :shrug:

Yes! I've been wondering why it gets harder sometimes. I read that B-H contractions actually start as early as week 6 (they just can't be felt until 2nd tri or later) so I was thinking maybe it was that. But it's true that I've noticed it more in the evening. Maybe it has to do with bloating somehow...but it doesn't actually change size or shape. :shrug:

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

I haven't got the slightest bit of a bump and thankfully, morning sickness seems to have come and gone! I have been very lucky so far. I haven't yet told my school I'm expecting, I'm not sure when I will either.

When are you telling your employers, if you haven't already?

Yes! I've been wondering why it gets harder sometimes. I read that B-H contractions actually start as early as week 6 (they just can't be felt until 2nd tri or later) so I was thinking maybe it was that. But it's true that I've noticed it more in the evening. Maybe it has to do with bloating somehow...but it doesn't actually change size or shape. :shrug:

I´ve read that the changes in the evening are just because of what we´ve eaten and drunk through the day and the fact that there is trapped wind which doesn´t have as much space as before! During the night everything returns to normal which is why we wake up with a soft little bump again! Doesn´t explain why my bump gets so big in the shower though...:shrug:

Hi diamonddust! Glad you're doing ok, I hope its not too long till you get a bfp :hugs: good luck at your appointment!

I have a bloaty belly sort of thing but not a proper bump, I can suck most of it in, LOL! It's soft. when I relax it does look like a bump though! can't wait till its not a secret any more and I can stop holding it in and let it all hang out :haha:

A lot of my managers guessed, I'm very very tiny and have this round belly lol. I also went from an A cup to a D now. Very obvious! lol. They're fine with it.

awww lucky you i am an A cup usually and still an A cup at this stage with DS i was C cup :cry:

i am not 12weeks though :D

Lynne, glad your appointment went well, saw the update on FB :) and happy 12 weeks :)
Kissyface, how exciting for your scan tomorrow! Keep us updated!
Kate, glad your scan was good!
Ezza, not long til your scan :happydance:
Diamonddust, lovely to hear from you :) Hope your appointment next week goes well, and you get your BFP v soon x
Jessy, happy 12 weeks! I would tell your school sooner rather than later - if there are any outbreaks of illness, they would have to send you home. A friend had her DS while at school last year, and had to have 3 weeks home study cos of chicken pox outbreak. Are you planning to go back to school after the baby is born? Have any others been in your situation, so you have an idea how to expect them to react?

as for me, same old, same old. DD1 puking all day yesterday, what joy, seems better today, and no one else has succumbed yet!
DH home for weekend, we're planning removals and our leaving party :)

.babies are doing great...sonographer was really thorough....he spent half an hour taking lots of shots and examining all details....he showed me the head, eyes, nose and chin and of course heartbeat from each baby...they were both waving and kicking too....

so here are my little lemons....the sweetest things!

Attachments

• baby a 14 weeks.jpg
    baby a 14 weeks.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 6
  • baby b 14 weeks.jpg
    baby b 14 weeks.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey diamdust ur most welcome anytime the more the merrier I say .... Jessie ull most probably have to tell them at some stage once u start to show I'd say abd then u must get some sort of leaniency becoz of it ... Do u go to same school as father of bub?? If so he best be doting on u :)

I don't have much of a bump at all yet it's there a lil bit but not much I don't think just my normal belly that's always there haha

Bummer out the sickness done of u r near don't u get sick I hope ur daughter gets better soon hollywoodmum

Kiddy do glad ur scan went well and u got some lovely looking twinnies yay

I'm so looking forward to my scan but I'm super nervous just hope bubs had a good growth spurt so that everything will ve ok fingers crossed

Al in all I'm doing ok except for my diabetes levels playing up a bit but otherwise all good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->