°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Good Morning ladies,

Just to let you all know I had my 12 week scan last Friday and all is well baby was so active and wouldn't keep still haha.
The lady doing my ultrasound was trying to check the babies neck and was struggling due to active baby made me chuckle but got the measurement in the end, came away with 5 lovely pictures and Ollie was glued to the screen saying Daddy baby and pointing made my heart melt.

OMG I finally managed to post on the thread! Kept getting an error!

This is my baby :cloud9:

https://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5938/imag0088resized.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

scan was amazing, baby was rolling and kicking and gave us a wave :cloud9: NT 1.7mm which I am OK with, will get results from bloods in a week or two.

Cannot tell you how relieved I am! Due date been brought 1 day forward to 24th, my OH's birthday :haha: and he/she already has his pointy nose, LMAO!

Boy seems to be most popular gender guess so far! 20 week scan on 8th May so will find out then.

Hope everyone is OK! xx

Good Morning ladies,

Just to let you all know I had my 12 week scan last Friday and all is well baby was so active and wouldn't keep still haha.
The lady doing my ultrasound was trying to check the babies neck and was struggling due to active baby made me chuckle but got the measurement in the end, came away with 5 lovely pictures and Ollie was glued to the screen saying Daddy baby and pointing made my heart melt.

Glad it went well! Very cute from DS :) We didn't take C or Bfor ours, I'm not sure she could have dealt with all the waiting aruond - it took 2.5 hours in the end!

OMG I finally managed to post on the thread! Kept getting an error!

This is my baby :cloud9:

https://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5938/imag0088resized.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

scan was amazing, baby was rolling and kicking and gave us a wave :cloud9: NT 1.7mm which I am OK with, will get results from bloods in a week or two.

Cannot tell you how relieved I am! Due date been brought 1 day forward to 24th, my OH's birthday :haha: and he/she already has his pointy nose, LMAO!

Boy seems to be most popular gender guess so far! 20 week scan on 8th May so will find out then.

Hope everyone is OK! xx

Great pic! glad it went well :)

As for me, I have my 16 week appt today (at 15+2) at the hospital, so I can get my thyriod levels back and see if my meds need changed. I'm hoping I might get a wee sneaky scan as I'll be in consultant room with ultrasound there!

Still can't believe it is real - walking around in a daze remembering them rolling about on the screen, just the most amazing thing I've ever seen!

Jellybean I'm glad yours went well, your DS sounds adorable :)

Holywood good luck today, I hope you manage to get a scan, baby will have grown so much by now! x

:hi: Had my scan yesterday...all is fine!! I'm currently 12+3 and DD is 23rd September, the day before my birthday!!

baby.jpg

Woohoo! Lovely photo :) due day before me!

Just booked my 16 week appt so all appts sorted till 20 weeks now - the halfway point, eeek! Early Sept ladies it won't be long till your 20 week scans now will it, I'm so excited for everyone! x

Looking good jellybeann!

He offered ti do a scan, who am I to say no!
I'm 15+2 today but head circumference measured 17 weeks! Tummy circumference measured 16 weeks... Dunno if pic will work trying to do it from phone.

Attachments

• 427125_10150673257013872_506553871_9298947_1186340827_n.jpg
    427125_10150673257013872_506553871_9298947_1186340827_n.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Look at all these amazing scan pics!!!

We had a diagnostic scan today and the tech offered to check for gender.. Baby B had their legs lightly closed, but Baby A showed us their stuff and it's a definite BOY!!!

These are Baby A's pics:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1323.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1324.jpg

Baby B was being VERY stubborn and we couldn't get a decent shot! :(

Baby A's HB was 145bpm, and measured 15w6d. Baby B's HB was 156bpm & measured 15w6d. Both babies weigh 4 oz each, DR said they are growing perfectly :happydance:

Here's a quick video DH took while we were in there:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/th_100_0093.jpg

We have our official gender scan scheduled for March 28th (2weeks) and we'll get a 3d & 4d scan, can't wait!

My belly is measuring 19weeks :shock:

How are you all feeling? I've had a few days of morning sickness but thankfully nothing too bad and knock on wood, it stays away. I don't feel the slightest bit pregnant, I'm sure I am (ha!) but I just don't feel it.

I'm finding that girls names are easier to think of than boys by a mile. My favorite girls names so far are Annabelle, Cora, Leah and Grace. Boys list so far is non existant, whoops!

FloridaGirl21, amazing pictures. Aside from the fact there are two babies, how different are multiple pregnancies to just a singleton pregnancy? I know multiples usually come before their due date too.

I'm assuming your twins are non identical as you know the sex of one but not the other?

Hey all... Some amazing scan pictures, and lots of them!

I had my consultant appt yesterday morning... It was horrible as he was really patronising and disinterested. I cried when I got out but luckily my best friend works at the hospital so I went to see her. She said that particular dr is horrid to staff too.

Anyway, to cheer myself up I booked a private gender scan for this Friday! :happydance: So in 2 days' time I will know what we're having - so exciting! I found a place with a special offer so it's £50... I really was tormenting myself, thinking it was money I could be spending on beanie, but the consultant pushed me over the edge! And since my birthday is next Fri, it is an early present!

Anyway, time for bed. Hope everyone is feeling great! :thumbup:

the babies are in separate sacs, but apparently there is still a chance they could be identical. I really don't feel like they are though. My intuition say that they are fraternal.. Intuition also says Baby B is a girl :)

Twins do come early in most cases... I'm 15weeks, but my tummy is measuring 19weeks (if it were a singleton pregnancy). I know I'm supposed to get more scans than a singleton to make sure that the babies are growing at the same pace.. I'm not sure what else really is different.. :shrug:

Just watched your video Ysa - how cute!!! And so cool to see the two babies!

Lynne - I'm going to Meet Your Baby - other people on here have said they're good. Not sure if they're anywhere else except Leeds though.

Helloo to all my lovely ladies!! I am so freaking HAPPY I had my official 12 week scan and everything has come up trumps!! HE (coz i think its a he) is absoloutly PERFECT!! measuring 13weeks1day which matches up to my last scan and the tech has said he is healthy and looking really good for gestation age!! She said he is super photogenic and has a perfect profile ... (ofcourse he is perfect)!! so Brain is growing right for age and so is everything else at this stage (thankgod)

I had the NT tests done and have to call back in a week to get the report, however the lady said looking at the measurments and my age its all leaning towards no probs at all...... just gotta match up to bloods now but i am so releived!! I am mainly releived to see a lil hearbeat going crazy in there!!

ive decided im going to buy a doppler to listen away whenever i feel like it so ebay here i come.

I got 2 photos printee out but they arent that great but I also got a DVD which is just the coolest thing EVER.... i have watched it so many times today and i can pause and take prints off the dvd so ive ended up getting some really good ones which i will post now

YIPPEEEEEEE!!! i am seriously so HAPPY right now i feel like i could walk on water!! some more exciting news is that I am officially announcing on Facebook today so im excited for loads of responses yay

any gender guesses are most welcome as i reckon im having a boy but the tech said it would only be a guess if she were to tell me today so im gonna go again soon dont think i can wait till 20 weeks eeeeek i wanna start proper shopping hahaha

hope you are all fabulous coz i sure as hell am :happydance::happydance::happydance: baby:dust: :dust: to all xoxo

Attachments

• IMG_1202[2].jpg
    IMG_1202[2].jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1204[1].jpg
    IMG_1204[1].jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1205[1].jpg
    IMG_1205[1].jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1208[1].jpg
    IMG_1208[1].jpg