°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I'm normally a double zero and extra small so my new boobs and belly forced me out of normal clothes. Thankfully I work in an office and all the girls my size brought me maternity clothes and stuff. :)

wow charlotte nice bump mine not soo big yet but apparently mine should take longer because my uterus is so far back?

not best picture but here is my bump lol

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/potential%20McPherson/12w4d.jpg

lucky you on the boob front lol mine haven't changed at all :cry:

i was just under an A still under an A lol with DS at this stage i was a C :cry:

I've not been measured since pregnancy but I'd guess I'm a good B now from an A, I'm happy with them, will miss them when they are gone :haha:

thats why i am sooo sad with Ds i had boobs for the first time stopped bf and they went away now pregnant and nothing were are my promised boobs lol :p

The one thing I am deffo not loving about pregnancy is me expanding chest, I was already and E cup before so I dread to think how big they're going to end up. It actually scares me :holly:

Also has anyone else noticed their nipples getting darker? I didn't think that would happen until much late on.

yeah got that here not but boobs lol can i steal some of yours taz lol

I haven't changed one bit since falling pregnant, except I have gained 1.5lbs but weight gain is inevitable! No bump, no bigger boobs, nothing. I'm sure it'll come though.

My doctor called me this morning. Apparently I'm getting a 16 week scan :happydance: It's at 9.15am on April 10. I can find out the sex then too, if baby cooperates :thumbup:

Of course in a non-freaky way hehe

yay for the 16 weeks scan Jessy. I'm already counting down to my 20 week one, 6 weeks and 1 day to go.

great news hun i have my 16week scan on 5th april will be 15weeks 6days and hoping to find out the gender

lol @ all the boob talk... I have the darker nipples and I've gone up a cup size (weirdly, my mum had five bras stashed away in the right size which was extremely handy!).

Charlotte - amazing bump already - I've missed the pictures of your bedroom on facebook and Jennah telling you to tidy it - did you post that one on there and if so, did she comment on your unmade bed? :haha:

In advance of the gender scan tomorrow, I have done the wedding ring test tonight - I got girl from that. However, when DH holds it, we get boy (we've done it twice each tonight!). I'm a bit annoyed because I wanted a definite answer!!! DH has never seen it before though and was utterly freaked out when the ring started moving quite a lot! I should have taken a photo of his face! :dohh:

Anyway, until I got mixed results, I was going to suggest we all did it to see how good a predictor it was! But now I'm not sure... :shrug:

lol good one hun and can't wait to hear about your gender scan

I did the wedding ring test the other day and I got boy .... That's wat I think I'm
Having to so that good .... Will be nice to see if u or ur hubby are right gl
I was told now I won't find out till 20weeks bugger that I can't wait that long but hubby is adamant I'm not paying for a scan if it's not neede haha wat does he know I want to start preparing already does he not understand this arrrrgh I'll win just u watch ;)

Name ? Brandi

How old are you ? 19

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? september 21st

What # child is this for you? Number 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I think girl

Are you finding out the gender? NEXT FRIDAY! march 23rd

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No... prenatals

Ooooh can we change my date to 18th sept now please and thanku in advance

anyone not have a feeling about what their having? i have utterly no clue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->