°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I think I'm having a boy but only because I had a physic reading that said I would have a baby around my 26th birthday and that it would be a baby boy. I'm due on the 16th, my birthday is on the 29th!

lol nice :D i was told by 3 psychics i wouldn't have kids lol well not until my 30's i am in my 20's and got lovely boy and princess angel and pregnant lol just my luck noone can read me lol

yeah I had one before that that said I would get my bfp on 24th April and have a healthy baby in October, that would of been a lovely 7 month pregnancy lol.

I try take it with a pinch of salt but the one that got conception right was really good.

I'm not bothered at all what sex it's gonna be but I think OH wants a daddy's little girl, he doesn't admit to it though.

i have a ds most people think i want a girl but i honestly don't care either way lol :D just wanna know lol

anyone not have a feeling about what their having? i have utterly no clue?

I have no idea what so ever. It could honestly be a martian, I can't even hazard a guess at the sex. I know I'll be surprised either way.

Is anyone hoping for a specific sex?

same here all i ask is a beating heart and healthy baby sex parts are a plus lol

419335_162274877227091_100003337403019_231535_652830076_n.jpg

^here we go, 12 week 6 day bump! (and LO destroying my bathroom in the background haha)

My almost 7 year old sister would like the baby to be a girl as (and I quote her in saying this) she "would like a baby sister as she is tired of being the youngest". I tried explaining that the baby won't be her sister or her brother but she refuses to accept that and says I'm lying. Kids are funny!

too cute jessy my sister is 6 and feels weird she's very mature but there is noone inbetween us and i am in my 20's so always feels strange lol she's an auntie for almost 5 lol

too cute jessy my sister is 6 and feels weird she's very mature but there is noone inbetween us and i am in my 20's so always feels strange lol she's an auntie for almost 5 lol

There is similar age gap between my oldest brother and my youngest sister. There are seven of us in total, five of us are biological siblings plus there's two step siblings in my crazy family. I have a 20 year old brother, 19 year old sister, 19 year old step brother, 16 year old step brother, then there's me, 15 year old brother and then my 6 year old sister. Six of us are close in age then there's little Emma, haha.

cute can i be rude and ask what age you are? we all have different dads so makes more sense lol but weird my sister and son only 18months between us.

I'm 16 so I have a step brother the same age as me, he's 4 weeks older than me. My biological siblings and I have the same parents and my step brothers are my step dad's children.

aww makes sense lol i am old enough my miles to be my sisters mum so think that makes it werider lol but least your baby have enough aunties and uncles lol

i reckon Im having a boy but i really dont know its just a feeling really.

WOW 17thy look at your bump for 12 nearly 13 weeks ...i seriously dont even have one apart from my already there pot belly .... which to be honest is rounding and thickening a lil but not really thats a lovely bump!!

i just really wanna find out what we ar having .... reallly wanna start buying specific stuff not just plain and boring stuff hahaha plus wanna start thinking of a theme for my nursery thats gonna be so much fun. i am not working at the moment so i really wanna spend my days making stuff FUN

so the sooner i find out the better but i dont mind wat pops out as long as he/she is healthy and actually arrives

Jessy16, ive been umming and arhhhing whether to ask but im so interested in how your family took your pregnancy announcment with you being quite young??? how are you coping etc and are you shit scared??

also this is silly but i used to watch that show 16 and pregnant i actually got wuite into and its sad to see what some of those girls go through so i hope yours is a wonderful journey without prejudice. did you ever think of trying to make some $$$$ outta your pregnancy and go on that show? hahahaha

thanks hun just hope everything your going through isnt as hard as that show makes it out to be ... you seem like a lovely young lady with you head screwed on so BEST of luck xxooxxo

Jessy16, ive been umming and arhhhing whether to ask but im so interested in how your family took your pregnancy announcment with you being quite young??? how are you coping etc and are you shit scared??

also this is silly but i used to watch that show 16 and pregnant i actually got wuite into and its sad to see what some of those girls go through so i hope yours is a wonderful journey without prejudice. did you ever think of trying to make some $$$$ outta your pregnancy and go on that show? hahahaha

thanks hun just hope everything your going through isnt as hard as that show makes it out to be ... you seem like a lovely young lady with you head screwed on so BEST of luck xxooxxo

It's fine, ask away! Thanks for such a nice message too. My mom was devastated and very disappointed, which she didn't hide from me. She is slowly coming around to the idea, very slowly, but I am going to ask her to my 16 week scan so I am hoping it'll give us a chance to grow closer again. My step dad was the same but has been a little more accepting.

My family and I are geographically very distant. My 20 year old brother lives in Colorado, my 19 year old sister is in London and my 19 year old step brother is in the Marines 3 hours away and is set to go to Japan soon. The rest of my family live here in California with me. My step brothers haven't had a lot to say on the pregnancy, they are kind of staying out of it. My older sister was angry with me and disappointed, but like my mom is very slowly coming around to the idea. However she is coming to visit in September to see the baby and I so I'm hoping that'll help things.

I am not with the father of the baby. I never have been and I won't ever be. This alone made it harder for my mom and step dad to accept the pregnancy and FOB has decided he doesn't want anything to do with the baby which again, has made things harder. His parents haven't been too responsive to the pregnancy either but they are aware of it, so I am hoping in time they all come around since the baby is coming whether they like it or not. I want my child to have a 'normal' upbringing with a mother, father and grandparents on both sides so I am hoping things change with FOB and his family for the baby's sake.

I am scared, naturally I am excited but I am scared. While my mom and step dad aren't too pleased with the situation, they are being supportive and so far have been great. When I told them I was pregnant, we did discuss all the options available and they said they were prepared to support me with whichever one I chose. It's hard and I'm sure it's going to get harder but I do have a great family surrounding me and I am so thankful to have them.

As for 16 and Pregnant, my brother said a similar thing to me! While the idea of thousands of dollars sounds great, it's not something I'd consider doing but that's just me. Have you seen Teen Mom? It's a follow on to 16 and Pregnant. One of the girls reportedly got paid $280,000 a year for doing that show. I couldn't do it but each to their own! :thumbup:

That was a great essay!! hahaha

I am mixed with emotions for you on your family front... its such a BIG thing to have to overcome yourself without the help of the ppl you love so in the sense of your family, so im so glad that your family are in fact being supportive. If they arent pleased (which i do understand) then at tleast they are still helping you along with all thr trials and tribulations. dont forget all us ladies on here are always hear to lend an ear or a hand if you ever need.

its nice to be able to really enjoy this journey however hard it is without ppl judging as i know all to well ppl do in the REAL world and when they properly know you. i hope you have some support from your mates if they know yet?

ONce your precious lil bundle of joy comes into this world it will make all your family go googoo im sure.

I dont think your the only one scared on here.... im scared every day that i may loose this lil bean but he/she is growing strong at the moment which is the best feeling (i lost a bub last oct :( ) all in all we can be scared for different reasons.... im nervous bout motherhood but i am soooo confident i will be a great mum and i will shower my baby in kisses everyday .. to be honest i just cant wait!!

I know i dont know you in the real world but i commend you for your strength in a situation like this,,,, when i was 16 i honestly dont know what wouldve happend if i fell pregnant...... to be honest i had far to many lucky shots i didnt even go on the pill till i was 17 or 18 and i started young (naughty me, i was 14) tut tut. I honestly wish you alll the love and support in the world and it is a pleasure enjoying thsi journey with you and all of you lovely ladies on here. BNB has been a great help for me over the last 5 months and i am super gratefull

with regards to 16 and pregnant ... i totally understand maybe not being able to broadcast your life to the world .... i probably could coz i am such an extrovert and i thrive on attention ...hahaha plus MULLAH $$$$$ would be so good haha but i understand its not for everyone .. plus some of the girls on there ... i really dont understand wat they were thinking with some of these boys hahaha

Fingers crossed for you that FOB comes round along with his family so that even if your not together as a family your baby still has a father figure..... i am sure one day maybe in the not to distant future you will find a loving partner who will take care of you and bub and live happily ever after :) and enjoy a beautiful white wedding :wedding: with all the trimmings... i love dreaming hhaha

all the best babe and dont forget ...... Rant, cry, smile, laugh, and enjoy this journey along with all of us ... tis fun and we are in for a ride!!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->