°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

ps jessie, when are you due??? looks like your only a few days behind me :) woot toot!!!

do you have a journal?? i wanna stalk

17thy, amazing bump!

Thanks! It didn't look like this until about 25 weeks last time around hahaha. Also, I had turned 17 a month before I got pregnant with my first, so obviously had her at 17. Then got my bfp for this baby 3 days after my nineteenth birthday! And I think this will be our last baby so both of my kiddies will be born while i'm in my teens hehe.

My almost 7 year old sister would like the baby to be a girl as (and I quote her in saying this) she "would like a baby sister as she is tired of being the youngest". I tried explaining that the baby won't be her sister or her brother but she refuses to accept that and says I'm lying. Kids are funny!

:lol: I'm the oldest in my family and always wanted an older sister...I remember hoping my mother would become pregnant with an older sister for me. Took a while to realize it wasn't going to happen!

My almost 7 year old sister would like the baby to be a girl as (and I quote her in saying this) she "would like a baby sister as she is tired of being the youngest". I tried explaining that the baby won't be her sister or her brother but she refuses to accept that and says I'm lying. Kids are funny!

:lol: I'm the oldest in my family and always wanted an older sister...I remember hoping my mother would become pregnant with an older sister for me. Took a while to realize it wasn't going to happen!

:rofl: :rofl:

Hi ladies :) I feel AWFUL today - had to get off the bus early and walk the rest of the way, was almost sick :( I don't get it, I thought I'd be feeling better now at 12 weeks - today is the worst ive felt! I'm going home soon, I cant hack work today, need my bed!

Regarding gender, I have a boy feeling - but I think that's because most people in my first tri thread said they thought boy so its put the idea in my head, ha :)

Hello ladies :)

Phew, took a while to catch up lol. Glad everyone is doing well and lovely bumps all around. Our home loan got approved and I need to start packing but haven't gotten the second tri energy boost yet. It is hiding in my bed and every night I go looking but can't seem to find it.

So far I keep thinking girl but LO wants a baby brother so badly. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll be able to see. :)

how cute james said he will only accept a sibling if its a tiny baby lol

Wow that took me awhile to catch up - I have only been away for a couple of days! Lovely to catch up on all those who have had scans over the past week - fantastic to hear all the good news :-D Well all good here, have been feeling baby move lots - mainly in the evening when I am sat relaxing or when I am lying down before I fall asleep - its so nice to feel baby :) My bump is absolutely massive now - look more like 20+ weeks pregnant than 15weeks! (Will try and pop a bump pic on soon.) I am back wearing my maternity clothes now - normal clothes were really uncomfortable from about 12 weeks onwards. I have only gone up one bra cup size so far - I am now a G cup (ahhhhh!) - I am expecting I will probably be either a H or HH cup once baby is born and my milk comes in - hate being so huge! :( I think I am expecting a boy just have a gut feeling I am - would like to find out at our anomaly scan but unfortunately the hospital's policy is not to tell you the gender. However, as long as baby is healthy and well I really don't have any preference what the gender is.
Elhaym- sorry to hear you are feeling really sick today, hope you feel better soon - my worst weeks of nausea were in weeks 12 and 13 but felt normal again from week 14 onwards.
Hope everyone has fantastic weekends xxx

Glad to catchup with everyone. I had my scan done last week too and I'm ecstatic! I drank way too much water and had to pee half way through but I also has to not totally pee..just halfway..it was hilarious!

Here's my little one

photo (4).jpg

Feeling truly awful today, I'm not sure what's going on but I don't like it.

Ezza BUB1, I'm due September 22 and I don't have a journal. I may write one once the baby is here but I hadn't considered doing one while pregnant. I had a look at yours and it's great, so I'll definitely keep reading :thumbup:

And in other news, I have decided on a girls name! Annabelle Cora :cloud9: While laying it bed last night finishing some homework I wrote out Annabelle Cora on some paper and loved it, so that's that! I am considering Annabelle Cora Grace just to make it that little bit prettier, but I honestly think it's too long. What does everyone think? Yay for names! :happydance:

Jessy, I think Annabelle Cora is a beautiful name! I personally think adding Grace would be too much, but I'm rarely a fan of having two middle names.

I hope everyone who is still feeling crummy feels better soon :hugs:

:haha: you'd hate all my names then seaweed eater lol and james lol james has 3 middle names and new baby will have between 2-3middle names too lol i have no middle names so always like lots of names gives kid a child if they hate their name i hate my name but no middle names to fall back on lol

My girl's name is Lorelai Rae, Noooo idea for boys names. I like Mason atm though. Mason Ray?

Now I'm betting the baby is a boy! Haha. I haven't got any names planned yet so that's next. FOB's name is Liam and my male siblings are Joshua, Ethan, Jared and Matthew so they're all ruled out.

My little sister is now calling the baby Annabelle or Annie, which caused me to sing a number of songs from the musical. She's told me on no uncertain terms is the baby allowed to be a boy because boys are not nice. If my mom had her way, she'd have my sister believe that for the rest of her life! :haha:

we've had our names picked and set for 5years almost lol

:haha: you'd hate all my names then seaweed eater lol and james lol james has 3 middle names and new baby will have between 2-3middle names too lol i have no middle names so always like lots of names gives kid a child if they hate their name i hate my name but no middle names to fall back on lol

:lol: Fair enough! I guess I don't have a true middle name (it's my mom's last name, since she kept her name) so maybe I just don't get it!

Hoping it's a girl for me but I'll be happy with a healthy child.

I'm African so still selecting African names. Will post them when we've decided

Ooh I love seeing all the names.

I'll share mine but don't anyone go stealin 'em now. :haha:

For a boy, Onyx Poseidon and for a girl, Opal Lotus.

I have about 10 girls names I love, particularly Niamh, Sophia, Emilia and Freya with middle name Anne after my dearly missed nanna (can't have Freya now though as a good friend is having a girl named Freya!) but really struggle on boys names - though me and OH did agree on a name for the first time ever yesterday - Theo! It's really growing on me :D

Oh FloridaGirl next time you're on would you be able to change my due date to the 24th? No rush, thanks hun :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->