°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

we're not sharing ours just yet.... seaweed eater was only messing with you by my DS's name is:

James Samuel Jonathan Leo (second name) lol

Having a rough day today emotionally i think if i wasn't pregnant i wuld still be little teary but because i am pregnant i am much worse i think. its my birthday and my mum cancelled having lunch today with me so its really upset me, i sent OH to work because i thought i was having lunch with her and my special st patrick's day t-shirt never came so i know its not the end of the world so much happens and it could be worse but just feel sooo let down.

Fuming! I'm saving every spare penny I have to put in the baby fund, I have myself on a ridiclous budget just because I want my baby to have the best and I don't want to struggle. Anway my OH had just gone out and spent hundreds on a PS Vita hand held games console, even though he knew I was totally against it. We already have a PS3, Xbox kinext and a Wii. He spends enough time playing games as it is and I don't want a kid that ends up like a zombie sat in front of comptuer games all day which is probably what will happen if that's all he sees his dad doing.

Happy birthday lynne x
Nice scan pics ladies.
Boo to sickiness.
Congrats 17thy
Sorry feeling too blah to reply properly

Hi ladies, i've not been on for a few days been off work sick but feeling much better now. Only 5weeks until my 20week scan, I have a really strong feeling it's a boy though don't know why:shrug:
It's really hard to find boys names we like too, but our current favourites are Daniel-Jay, and Evie for a girl. I would upload a picture of my bump but it wont let me for some reason.

I have about 10 girls names I love, particularly Niamh, Sophia, Emilia and Freya with middle name Anne after my dearly missed nanna (can't have Freya now though as a good friend is having a girl named Freya!) but really struggle on boys names - though me and OH did agree on a name for the first time ever yesterday - Theo! It's really growing on me :D

Oh FloridaGirl next time you're on would you be able to change my due date to the 24th? No rush, thanks hun :flower:

How funny I love all your girl names - I'm calling my little girl Sophia, and my boy name would have been Theo! x

Hey ladies... hope the weekends are going well!

Happy birthday Lynne! :flower: Hope it's got better throughout the day. Mine is on Friday and I'm excited already, I'm a real birthday person! Although the thought of turning 34 has a slight dampening effect on the enthusiasm...

Taz - we're a real gaming household here - 2 xboxes (well, three actually, we have a spare), 2 wiis, 2 PS2s, 1 PS3, 2 PSPs, 1 N64, 1 old style gameboy, 1 gameboy advance, 1 DS and 1 3DS. Hubby has recently got rid of his gamecube and also packed up his original xbox! I'm not too worried about him playing too much because he knows what'll happen if he does!!! lol And he wouldn't dare buy anything so expensive - however we've had a bit of a disagreement this afternoon over the number of 'cheap' blu-rays he's bought recently! There's two parts to it - one is the fact that he's spending money we should be saving - like you I'm squirrelling everything away, and he keep showing up with new DVDs and blu-rays that 'only cost £2.50' (for example) - problem is he's suddenly become obsessed and bought about 50 of them in the last three months!!! The other part is I am trying to get rid of things to make room for beanie! I know I'm going to be parting with books and DVDs that I love in order to create space, and he's bringing more stuff in!! :dohh: He's made room for these new ones by boxing up some old ones - but he has no intention of getting rid, says we 'need more storage'. We're hardly likely to magic that up when we're clearing a room we've had for storage for the baby!!!!

Sorry about that - turned into a bit of a rant instead of sympathy!

Anyway, I have exciting news - we're having a boy!! Went for a gender scan last night and although 5% of me is still waiting to have a second confirmation at the 20 week scan, she confidently told us it was 'him' now!

I've attached scan photo! He seems to have a strangely bulbous head... hmmm! lol It was so lovely to see him again though, and because it was a private one we watched the whole time, saw him waving and opening and closing his mouth! :happydance:

Attachments

• Beanie4 - 16 weeks.jpg
    Beanie4 - 16 weeks.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4
princess taz if that was my man i would have battered him lol awww sorry he did that not nice at all

Happy St Patricks day everyone! I am currently in Disneyland feeling sorry for myself as I am unable to go on any rides and now I'm finding that I want to eat everything in sight, haha. Thank goodness for internet on phones!

Elhaym, you have some beautiful names picked out for girls. I especially love Emilia. Would you pronounce it like Amelia, or more like Emma-leah? I've heard it both names, the latter pronunciation with the nickname Emi.

Frantastic20, 'frantastic' news about your scan and congratulations on your son! Sorry for the silly name joke, I couldn't resist ;)

I'm 13 weeks today :happydance: 24 days until my 16 week scan and I've decided I am going to find out the sex :happydance:

haha babybelle, great minds think alike :haha: Such a lovely name!

Lynne I'm so sorry, I forgot to wish you a happy birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :hugs:

holywood sorry you're feeling blah! I felt awful today and stayed in bed till the afternoon, feel a bit better now though.... so much for feeling better into second tri eh?

Fran, congrats on team blue hun! :happydance: How lovely you can think of him as a 'him' now, if that makes sense, haha :D

Jessy, thank you! Emilia would be like 'Amelia' but with an Ee sound at the start instead. Niamh used to be my number one but I think Emilia is overtaking it and it goes better with Anne too, I think :D

AFM - just told people on Facebook - such a weird feeling having everyone know! Such nice comments from everyone though. I'm glad I did it just to get everyone told at once then it's done. I'm not going to be able to sleep now though, should have done it in the morning! x

So, EVERYONE officially knows! (although if i had showed up today without announcing it first everyone would have known anyway, my bump is pretty bump-y lol) :D All of the family and our friends. :thumbup: Got a LOT of "Why would you want another???" Questions. Several congrats (but not from everyone). Both mine and OH's parents are excited for us and to have another grandbaby :)

6 more days until the gender scan!!! (almost 5 ;) ) I'm SO freakin excited. My mom is coming, and we invited MIL but I don't know if she can come or not. Would be nice if she could.

Frantastic that is such a great ultrasound picture!!
PrincessTaz :nope: That is such a man thing to do, I would be SO mad if my DH did that!

thank you all for your kind wishes it ended up turing out okay my OH saved the day :D

here are some pictures of me in my special st patrick's/birthday t-shirt

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/S6300309.jpg

thanks hun

why would they say that 17thy? kinda rude and uncalled for you only have one other kid?

17thy, I can't believe people said things like that to you, that's horrible.

I've found myself in another name dilemma. I was so set on Annabelle Cora for a little girl, but my mom said she thinks that Cora Annabelle flows better and my step dad agreed with her. I must have said both names a thousand times this morning and now I don't know which name to have! Do you think Annabelle Cora or Cora Annabelle flows better? The last name will be Young, if that makes a difference.

Now I'm working on boy names :happydance:

Hey Jessy... Not sure if it's just the English accent, but I find Cora Annabelle is MUCH more awkward because you have to pause between the 'a's at the end of Cora bad beginning of Annabelle. Otherwise they blend into one name. If you're not sure, how about switching Cora or your other middle name, Grace? I think Annabelle Grace sounds lovely!

Just go with whatever you like best, and remember on a practical daily basis she wouldn't hear her middle name that often anyway, so the first name is most important! :winkwink:

I prefer Annabelle Cora. Initials ACY seems better to me too that CAY! hmmm

Now I'm considering Cora Grace, what does everyone think? Annabelle, Cora and Grace are my favorite names hence the possible combinations I've come up with so far. I love Leah too, but it's too close to my older sister's name, Alea.

I like Isaac for a boy so far, Mason too. Middle name is going to be Brian after my father. I'm not sure if I like the -n ending on both Mason and Brian so Isaac is name #1 so far.

What names has everyone got planned for their baby/babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->