°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

This is my first pregnancy, and I'm 13 weeks but everyone who sees me can tell so I can't hide it really. I was hoping to be one of those whose bumps didn't show till much later but no such luck there. Another pregnancy movie is 9 months.

Great news Charlotte, how exciting.

Who else has scans coming up? It can be hard to keep track of, that's for sure. I have a 16 week scan on April 10. I really have no idea what I'm having so it'll definitely be a surprize either way!

same here jessy mine is 5th april and surprise either way....

i now have for baby:

pram, cot, snow suit, bib, booties and hat lol (all which i have bought for this pregnancy), baby bath/nappy carrier

also had sorted away/got while TTC:
Sterilzer, breast pump, bottles, nappies (lots of them) baby creams and baby bath stuff, some clothes, such

so getting there

OH my freakin god, SO excited, gender scan is tomorrow. MIL and my mother will be there (along with DH and LO of course). Eeep. I feel like it's a girl most of the time, but then sometimes I have this little inkling it's a boy. Ive only bought "boy" things so far :shrug: Haven't had any boy or girl dreams or anything to "clue" me in lol.

My appointment has been set for over a month at 11am, she called today and moved it to 11:15, but it's only a few minutes longer to wait.

OH and yesterday I felt the baby move for sure for the first time, he/she did a big fluttering backflip in my tummy. :D So amazing.

awww fantastic hun i have been feeling thats too i am mega jealous you have a gender scan this early. i am hoping at my scan at 15w6d they can tell me the gender

The only thing I've got so far is a stroller, but my sister is shipping it from the UK as we can't get it here in the US so technically I haven't even got it yet :lol:

17thy, how exciting. I bet you'll hardly sleep tonight! I love the names you have planned for the baby, plus your daughters name, they're so original. I'm one of many Jessica's my age so I wish I had a more unique name!

oh what pram jessy16?

i like unusal and nice names but in the end always end up with traditional names lol weirdly they are becoming less common lol not really met any James' my son's age lol

My girl name is becoming quite popular but only ever heard of two other Jensons. One is Jenson button and the other was a little boy being shouted at haha xx

Wow Lynne thats awesome! I have nothing!

i have been collecting freebies when they come up or bargins lol got my cot for £50 :D the one i wanted and its orginal price was £170 :D thats just for the frame not even the mattress i know people send alot more of these things but trying to be ecomonical

oh what pram jessy16?

It's the iCandy Strawberry. I wanted a travel system but after testing some of them, I found they were too big. My sister told me about iCandy strollers she had seen around and it turns out we stock them here in the US, so I tried some out and fell in love! I adore design of the Strawberry but sadly it isn't yet available in the US so my sister has it on order for me. It's times like this I like he living several thousand miles away!

Charlotte, Jenson is becoming more popular here in the US and the other day I heard it on a little girl which I found very strange. I've never been a fan of using girls names for boys but it's becoming really common here which is just plain weird.

nice choice jessy :D

nice name charlotte i have heard it before weirdly i remember it from my teens its very common anime name :D lol

awww fantastic hun i have been feeling thats too i am mega jealous you have a gender scan this early. i am hoping at my scan at 15w6d they can tell me the gender

Ooh I hope they can tell at your scan too! Do you think its a boy or girl?

The only thing I've got so far is a stroller, but my sister is shipping it from the UK as we can't get it here in the US so technically I haven't even got it yet :lol:

17thy, how exciting. I bet you'll hardly sleep tonight! I love the names you have planned for the baby, plus your daughters name, they're so original. I'm one of many Jessica's my age so I wish I had a more unique name!

Thank you! I am head over heels in love with our name choices as well. My name is Brandi....not very original lmao. And my husbands name is Michael, he always says there are so many other Michael's it's almost like being named "boy". So we both decided we were going to try as hard as we could to give our child a unique name that holds a lot of meaning to us and that is practical as well, not Pilot or Rocket or some dumb shit like that lol.

Link to a hilarious video. I'm pregnant and I know it!

Awesome video, won't let me only send the link so apparently I'm posting the whole video.

Hi ladies, this is my 16week bump 004.jpg

I've got my 20 week scan on 17th April and I cant wait. We are waiting until then to start buying anything. Im off to pregnant aqua aerobics for the first time today, dreading wearing the swimming costume though :blush:

i have no guess either way on what i am having but started a gender guessing thread lol :

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/921689-gender-guess-psychics-welcome-d.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->