°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I hadn't considered the differences in car seats from the UK and here in the US, so thanks for bringing that to my attention Erin. I'm going to buy the one here available in the US because if the car seat isn't correct (fitting wise, safety wise and so on), it doesn't bear thinking about does it?

Alexis, good luck for your gender scan. I'm guessing boy, but only because so many boys are due in September that it wouldn't surprize me if another one was on his way!

It's meant to be 82F here in California today. I'm so not in the mood for it to be warm today, especially when I have to be in school at 7am for earthquake drills. You guys in the UK are lucky you don't get earthquakes. We had one here 3 miles from my town on Friday -- I didn't even feel it but apparently it happened!

Not feeling too good today, hopefully this isn't the return of morning sickness :(

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been around just been so tired and under the weather - had the first migraine of my life over the weekend, it was awful, the hormonal changes must have triggered it? I really hope I don't get another for a long time, it was agony!

CONGRATS to all those who've had their gender scan - lots of boys it seems :D Still 5 whole looooooooooooooooong weeks till I find out!

I've been browsing prams for ages but to be honest I just get so overwhelmed, there are so many types and each seems to have pros and cons, I can't decide :( oh well got time to think about it I suppose! x

I'm so glad our pram seems fit to take a third child! i love it to bits :) It's the micralite toro...

wow three kids in one pram lol thats good use of the pram hun well done looks like a fantastic pram how much of a gap is there between your kids?

we're getting really cold here and been told it might snow lol

2y2m between DD1 and DD2, there'll be 2y1m between DD2 and this one.

ah good close ages what age is your oldest? i would have had kids closer together if stupid infertility hadn't got in the way lol

sooooo cute i am jealous you've had three in whole time we were TTC need to rub you for luck lol :D such a blessing are the girls excited?

Ooooh, I was scrolling down the thread reading today's entries, excited to find out what Alex was having and she hasn't posted yet!!!! :shrug:

Jessy - we do get earthquakes in the UK, except we get a bit excited when they happen because they're only baby earthquakes compared to yours, and don't happen very often!! :haha:

How's everyone's symptoms now? I'm getting lots of random pains in many different styles, which I'm finding fun. Apparently I also scared my boss today - I went to tell him that I was in pain and it was getting worse so I was going to phone my midwife for reassurance. Anyway, I did, then I went for lunch, and apparently he appeared at DH's desk a while later asking where I was and explained very badly to DH why he was so concerned. DH was like 'Er, she was here 10 minutes ago and she's fine'. DH only just told me about it about 20 minutes ago, lol. We have the same boss and work at the same company, he's on the floor below me and I'm on the same floor as our boss. Mental note: must tell boss outcome after scaring him with pg pains!! :dohh:

Hope you're all well!

my braxtion hicks are pretty bad but got fetal medicine on thursday

yeah we are lucky jessy16, thats why i wont leave lol even if uk isn't that great least we have little that can kill us weather or animal wise lol

I've been getting pains today to Fran. Think they're just round ligament pains tbh. Just like quite sharp stabbing pains when I move funny.

Sat on the settee and OH is playing PlayStation and I can feel LO. Like properly. Feels so bizarre. The sonographer did say he was a little wriggler though and doesn't like to keep still hehe.

xx

Alexis let us know what you're having! I think boy, what is everyone else guessing?

I live fairly close to part of the San Andreas fault line so earthquakes happen all the time, so much so we don't even feel all of them as they can be just minor ones. The big ones are scary too. I live in Southern California where it can get really hot and dry, plus with no rain that can mean forest fires. That's scary too.

I woke up this morning and I didn't feel too good and that's now passed thankfully. Apart from that I'm feeling fine and no symptoms at all. Still no bump either. I do wonder at times if I'm having a baby!

i want i want:

https://www.kiddisave.co.uk/store/p...ggy,-Peanut-Bassinette-&-Verso-Adaptors-2012/

wonder if i can convince my OH to buy after my mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->