°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Happy 19 weeks Jessy and Lynne :)

Unisex - Congrats and welcome, your LO is due on my birthday :)
I'd say a boy but that's just a guess, I don't know how people can really tell of an ultrasound xx

20 weeks for me today, officially half way there now :happydance: :yipee:

19 weeks for me today too! YAY! Sending hugs and love and congrats to everyone!

Welcome unisex!

I can't believe I'm 19 weeks already, almost half way :shock:. Feeling a lot of movement now but I'm still very small, so at my 20 week appointment I'm going to ask if she's a lot smaller than she should be and if there's a reason why I haven't got a bump yet.

The girls have officially taken over on the poll!

might be that your uterus tilts backwards mine does and takes longer to pull forward, well did but i am not classed as a young mum anymore lol :p

also remember to take into fact your age and build hun etc might not be the baby it might just be that your muscles are really holding onto everything and will pop soon lol

happy 20 weeks Taz and Charlotte! :D and happy 19 weeks Jessy and jellybeann!

I can't believe how far we are now, I saw a Jan 2013 group has started, it's madness! x

i know i was thinking that myself natalie, utter madness lol kept thinking, thats not possible lol :D happy 19 weeks to u tomorrow hun how are you keeping?

Yeah! I was in the Jan 2012 group for a few weeks with last pregnancy so very odd to see it, 2013 babies already :)

I'm OK, though feeling a bit crap tonight, headache and nausea I really hope it's not a migraine coming on as I can't have more time off work really :( will have an early night I think! Yeah 19 weeks tomorrow and scan a week on Tuesday :) how are you doing, have things calmed down now since the last bleed? x

will pm u hun, meant to be on bedrest but not, not possible with almost 5 year old. pains come and go, got my 20week scan on thursday :D

It's crazy that there are already 2013 babies on their way!

Lynne, how are you feeling and doing? You certainly haven't had it easy :(

i'm okay just tired and sort, trying to rest but its not easy, its easier being at college and work instead of being with James all day sounds harsh but least i am seated with james i am up and down etc lol

What are you studying at college? You always mention it but I've never asked.

it is a nursing course but i am using it instead of going into nursing to go towards a business degree lol

i was thinking, gees... im almost 19weeks... woah wait!! im almost 19weeks!! where has the time gone!!

i just want to hold my little girl and cuddle her... finding it hard on the OH front... i left him but he is finding hard to let go... sigh. i was so happy after id really thought about the decision i had made. like i was already less miserable and now he wont stop calling and coming over and trying to get back together and its making me miserable again... grr men

sorry to hear mumsince2010, be nice if he was fighting for you and you were unsure might make you think he could change but not nice when you have your mind set i really hope things settled down soon, is your family supporting you any better?

happy 19weeks hun its a good feeling being close to 20weeks isn't it?

mm my family are just staying out of it now. haha....

i have the strangest craving for bread with butter on it, heated in the microwave...

Bought my moses basket online last night and going to buy my pram tonight, I'm so excited it's all starting to feel real now.

This is the pram we've decided on, I love it :)
I think the colour is perfect for an autum winter baby and they do loads of different colour packs for only £22.50 if you get bored!

View attachment 389171

Attachments

• oyster_black_chassis_pushchair_Claret_pram_E.jpg
    oyster_black_chassis_pushchair_Claret_pram_E.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 9
Ahhhhh... will May 10th hurry up and get here so I can have my gender scan already :dohh:... I wanna see my baby and know is it a girl or boy...:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->