°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

i just wanted to pop in and say hi ive been following you all since this thread opened and i cant believe i got my :bfp: and due december 29th. it doesnt feel like this thread has been here tat long lol!!

i just wanted to pop in and say hi ive been following you all since this thread opened and i cant believe i got my :bfp: and due december 29th. it doesnt feel like this thread has been here tat long lol!!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

I've had itchy nipples for ages now but today they have been really bad so I got them out to make sure they weren't cracked or irritated to find..... fluid coming out of one!!! It was only a bit but I didn't even have to squeeze, it came out y itself. Should this be happening so early?

Lynne :hugs: poor you. Hope you manage to rest!
Kate, I hadn't even thought about student loans! Ooops... I kinda figured since I'm not earning in UK I won't have to pay it back until I start to earn again? I'm not working here at the minute, so I guess it might change if I start to work here? That sucks you're out of pocket on prescriptions :( They're free in NOrthern Ireland for everyone...
Seaweed eater, congrats on boy still being male :)
Courtney, congratulations and welcome!
bbygurl, congrats to you too :) Is there a december group like this?
as for me, I'm in pain, SPD I think. Trying to suss the german healthcare system, and encountering my first real language barrier problems... apparently to see a physio i have to be referred by gynaecologist or pay cash. So I got a dr appt but not til 9 May, so who knows when after that I can see physio :( the hills here are killer, and all the advice seems to be to rest, but no hope I have to take collect DD to school every day - ten min walk, ten min train, ten min walk each way :( and such big hills, and pushing buggy :( any tips?

Taz mine leak at night, I wake up and there is a puddle underneath me and its all dry and crusty haha. I don't think I'll have a problem with low supply cos there's bloody loads at the minute haha. Lucy sorry about the SPD. Hope you can get comfy xx

Yay more scans coming up :happydance: can't wait to hear about them!

Bbygurl and Courtney, congrats to both of you! :flower:

Taz, I don't think it's unusual for nipples to be leaking in 2nd tri. As I understand it, everything is developed and ready to go by now. Mine have been a bit damp on occasion (and VERY itchy :grr:)
I hope you don't feel disappointed in yourself if you find out the sex! I can understand why people want to wait, but I think getting that stronger bond with baby is a good reason to find out.

Lucy, I'm sorry about the SPD! Ouch :hugs: try to take it easy!

Hey everyone. I've tried to catch up on the posts since I last posted but I'm so tired I've barely managed to take in any of what I've just read :haha: So basically I'm sending love and congratulations to you all!

How many people are planning on breastfeeding? I've been considering it over the past few days, but I am scared about how much it supposedly hurts, if Cora won't latch properly and so on.

How many people are planning on breastfeeding? I've been considering it over the past few days, but I am scared about how much it supposedly hurts, if Cora won't latch properly and so on.

I'm nervous about it too, but I definitely want to at least try for as long as I can stand to. Personally I really feel that it's important.

I'm nervous about it too, but I definitely want to at least try for as long as I can stand to. Personally I really feel that it's important.

I want to try it too, for both Cora Grace's health benefits and to help us both bond. From what I've read on BnB and other websites, being nervous is normal which is reassuring!

Looks like pink and blue are tied right now at 13 each.. :D I'll be updating the front page when I have a chance :)

I hope that we're successful in breastfeeding as well, if it goes as planned I'll be able to breastfeed for his first year.

ty hollywood mum n yes there is a december thread i jusy feel like i dont belong un there so i mad a january thread since my dd is dec 29th

I will give breastfeeding a go again, fed C for 9 months, B for 3 weeks. I am not going to best myself up about it either way...
bbygurl, a Jan thread sounds like a good idea, are there any others in there yet?

i had one so far join!! i also feel like ill get to know everyone better in the january thread as im the first lol!!

Finally back from the scan and we have a perfect, healthy but very naughty little baby! Wouldn't pose for a picture and I had to be sent away to come back because he/she didn't want his measurements taken and was in some funky ass position. We decided to stay team yellow in the end and I can't wait to finally meet this little one and find out if it has winky or a fairy :)

thats great news scan went well little monkey i think at this stage most of them are rather active lol i get alot of movement my little one is very vocal without having a voice lol

Finally back from the scan and we have a perfect, healthy but very naughty little baby! Wouldn't pose for a picture and I had to be sent away to come back because he/she didn't want his measurements taken and was in some funky ass position. We decided to stay team yellow in the end and I can't wait to finally meet this little one and find out if it has winky or a fairy :)

good for you staying team yellow!!

hey hun sorry can you change my date to 21st september meant to say before lol... my 20week scan is thursday (3rd may) will confirm sex then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->