°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

We got it from mothercare because I had a money off voucher. I think Kiddisave have a deal on it at the moment but not sure if the carseat is included. We're not getting the oyster car seat because I refuse to pay for the adapters for it when the britax car seat come with free ones! You think the oyster one wouldn't even need adapters seen as it's made for that pram. Also Amazon have some deals too I think and some ebay sellers X

Thanks hun will have a look :) cheers for the tip about the car seat too, how weird that their own car seat needs adapters :wacko:

Still feels so surreal pram shopping, haha x

I know, it's all starting to feel really real now. It's amazing but bloody scary lol :) x

Just sat in the waiting room at the dentists and I'm shitting myself. My friend just told me they can't give you the numbing injection when you're pregnant! I really hope I don't need any work x

Just sat in the waiting room at the dentists and I'm shitting myself. My friend just told me they can't give you the numbing injection when you're pregnant! I really hope I don't need any work x

That's not true. Some dentist's when your pregnant may not feel comfortable giving it to you. You CAN have the novacain injected into your gums and anything topical, but you can not have any form of gas anesthesia. Also, if you have xrays done, then you must be completly protected or they can not do it. I am an OB nurse and get this question all the time. please try to calm down. you will be fine. hope this helps

I finally have darn near everything I need, all I need now is like soaps/diapers/clothes!

Alexis I've not bought a thing yet, keep telling myself I have loads of time but I'll probably still be saying that at 30-odd weeks :haha:

SORTED MY LEAVING DATE, YESSSS! Starting ML 20th August but using up annual leave before that so actually finish 26th July :happydance: only 12 weeks away! And if I take all 39 weeks which I hope to I'll be going back end of May. I'm so excited! x

12 weeks for me too until I start maternity leave, thats including 3weeks holiday so only 9weeks working woohoo!

Am I being daft here but im sure I was a papaya last week too at 22weeks???

the dentist can give you the numbing injection but some wont, its all about safety etc and outweighing the risks such, when i was pregnant with james two of my teeth collpased they wanted to give me the injection i said no i am too scared of needles an the sideffects but mostly its okay its only local and shouldn't effect the baby

scan in 19hours :D can't wait to see our baby again and only 1day and 7hours until i am 20weeks how times flown i feel huge already.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/530449_317840291618343_100001771249387_716430_534601398_n.jpg

That's not true. Some dentist's when your pregnant may not feel comfortable giving it to you. You CAN have the novacain injected into your gums and anything topical, but you can not have any form of gas anesthesia. Also, if you have xrays done, then you must be completly protected or they can not do it. I am an OB nurse and get this question all the time. please try to calm down. you will be fine. hope this helps

Well I need a root canal that I've been putting off for ages but he won't do that until after the baby is born because I would need an xray and the injection. I also need a filling redoing but he said he's going to do it without numbing me and it shouldn't hurt as it's only a shallow filling. I don't believe that for one minute though! x

I finally have darn near everything I need, all I need now is like soaps/diapers/clothes!

Wow, you are so organised, I still have loads to get. I keep having to add new things to my list all the time. Who knew something so little would need so much stuff! x

Alexis I've not bought a thing yet, keep telling myself I have loads of time but I'll probably still be saying that at 30-odd weeks :haha:

SORTED MY LEAVING DATE, YESSSS! Starting ML 20th August but using up annual leave before that so actually finish 26th July :happydance: only 12 weeks away! And if I take all 39 weeks which I hope to I'll be going back end of May. I'm so excited! x

Lucky you, I haven't even thought about sorting any of this out yet! x

12 weeks for me too until I start maternity leave, thats including 3weeks holiday so only 9weeks working woohoo!

Am I being daft here but im sure I was a papaya last week too at 22weeks???

I've seen other people say this, maybe the baby has a few weeks of not growing much! :shrug: x

the dentist can give you the numbing injection but some wont, its all about safety etc and outweighing the risks such, when i was pregnant with james two of my teeth collpased they wanted to give me the injection i said no i am too scared of needles an the sideffects but mostly its okay its only local and shouldn't effect the baby

He's not going to risk it while I'm pregnant so I'm going to have to wait for my root canal. I hate the dentist, I'd rather have 100 injections than spend a minute with the dentist! Looking forward to seeing the pics from your scan. Are you going to let us all know what you're having after this scan? Your bump is cute by the way :) x

Lyndsay it was banana last week apparently...
Lynne good luck for your scan!

yes will more than likely share unless they find anything wrong then might take some time away although we don't expect that as baby was already greatly formed at 16weeks so will see what happens tomorrow :D

Good luck for the scan tomorrow Lynne- sure everything will be fine.
PrincessTaz- I have to have a filling next Tues- my first one ever so really nervous as don't know what to expect - going to refuse x-rays though.
Erin- congrats again on team pink! :)
Lucy- hope all goes well with the midwife on Friday and they can help treat your spd.
I will be 22 weeks pregnant tomorrow- can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going! :) Absolutely exhausted with the planning of the big move - today has been non-stop and definitely not going to have much rest over the next week!! xxx

I am sitting here not knowing exactly how to say this. On saturday my water broke, went to the hospital and found out that there was no fluid with the baby. Went through ups and downs thinking that we might still be ok, but this morning (wednesday) I gave birth to a little girl, who is with God now. I was 19 weeks 6 days. She looked like a little sleeping angel. Thanks to everyone who has been there during this pregnancy, we will not give up!

I sure miss you all! Sorry I've been really quiet recently and not posting a lot - school is definitely getting on top of me but thankfully I'm almost done. We're heading to see my brother and sister in law in 8 days so I am looking forward to that and with my sister arriving home in just 4 weeks, there's a lot to look forward too coming up. Oh and my 20 week scan on Tuesday!

FOB now conveniently and ironically cannot make it, whatever, that's his loss. My mom and best friend are coming in his place, but they've been there for me throughout the pregnancy so I wouldn't want anyone else to be there with me.

Erin, welcome to team pink! Does she have a name?

I am sitting here not knowing exactly how to say this. On saturday my water broke, went to the hospital and found out that there was no fluid with the baby. Went through ups and downs thinking that we might still be ok, but this morning (wednesday) I gave birth to a little girl, who is with God now. I was 19 weeks 6 days. She looked like a little sleeping angel. Thanks to everyone who has been there during this pregnancy, we will not give up!

I don't know what to say other than I am so so sorry, I really am. I'm thinking of you, your partner and your families at this hard time. :hugs: :hugs:

omg hun i am sooo sorry hun how awful you have to go through this my thoughts and prayers are with you. i wish i knew what to say only thing i can say is i know many of us will be here although i am sure that wont help.

I am so sorry that you've had to go through this, I can't even begin to imagine how you're feeling but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ttcreed I am so very sorry for your loss. There are no words at a time like this, sending love your way :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->