°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

ttcreed I am so sorry to hear that, huge hugs and love for you and your family
Kasey, try and take 10 mins to sit down every time you can! You need your strength and wits
Jessy, hi :wave: hope your scan goes well next week!

B and I are heading out to find a doctor this morning - hopefully!

Lynne, hope your scan goes well today.

Good luck with the doctor hunt holywood! x

Ttcreed jm so sorry you have gone through this , I went through the same in 2003 with son Paul I was 24 weeks if you need anything or someone too talk too please feel free to msg me xxx

I am sitting here not knowing exactly how to say this. On saturday my water broke, went to the hospital and found out that there was no fluid with the baby. Went through ups and downs thinking that we might still be ok, but this morning (wednesday) I gave birth to a little girl, who is with God now. I was 19 weeks 6 days. She looked like a little sleeping angel. Thanks to everyone who has been there during this pregnancy, we will not give up!

I am so sorry to read of your loss!! that would have been horrible for you and your family, my thoughts are with you! :hugs: :hugs:

Do you know why this has happened?

ive just gone 19 weeks and im in a high risk pregnancy, i worry everyday that something will happen and its the scariest moment in my life. i am truly heart broken (even though i do not know you) that you have had to go through this. god does do things for a reason (or so i believe) your daughter is in his open loving arms now. once again i am so sorry.

:hugs: I'm so sorry hun!

If anyone has an online business, could you PM me please?

In other news...I'm all huge and full of baby! Although, I can't *really* feel kicks, I can, but not as strong as DS was...

575095_10151628816405515_640515514_24297116_483922654_n.jpg

Wow, haven't been on here in so long! I remember posting on the very first page when Florida girl started this thread. How far we have come! I am the absolute happiest I've everbeen in my life and found out a couple of weeks ago that I am having a boy! We are in full swing getting the nursery ready and after a lil scare last week and a trip to the er,, I am feeling better than ever. Feeling my little angel kicking me everyday is a gift from God. Sending love and good thoughts to everyone here, the ones I've chatted with and the ones I don't know. Everyday is one closer to meeting our angels and I wish everyone the best on their journey!!

I am sitting here not knowing exactly how to say this. On saturday my water broke, went to the hospital and found out that there was no fluid with the baby. Went through ups and downs thinking that we might still be ok, but this morning (wednesday) I gave birth to a little girl, who is with God now. I was 19 weeks 6 days. She looked like a little sleeping angel. Thanks to everyone who has been there during this pregnancy, we will not give up!

I am so sorry to read of your loss!! that would have been horrible for you and your family, my thoughts are with you! :hugs: :hugs:

Do you know why this has happened?

ive just gone 19 weeks and im in a high risk pregnancy, i worry everyday that something will happen and its the scariest moment in my life. i am truly heart broken (even though i do not know you) that you have had to go through this. god does do things for a reason (or so i believe) your daughter is in his open loving arms now. once again i am so sorry.

I do not know how or why this happened. We are hoping to find out some kind of answers next week, all we know is my water broke. Thanks everyone.

had my 20 week scan today baby was perfect was confirmed a little girl, accidently clicked boy on the poll so its one wrong :D lol ops

sad news though i have been admitted to hospital with as suspected PE as i was Breathless and having some issues so baby is fine nothing at all wrong with her but i am not doing so well....

babyin scan we seen working heart four chambers, all parts of her brain was fantastic the detail, we seen two working kidneys, full bladder and stomach and she was chewing away at her hand, she measured slightly bigger for her gestation but they said thats fine she just going to be a bit bigger than james maybe :D was soo nice to see seen every little part of her, her feet were sooooooo cute :D

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_03052012531.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/th_03052012530.jpg

Lynne, so glad your baby girl is doing so well :cloud9: but sorry to hear about your suspected PE...what is the plan at the hospital, do you know? Are they going to put you on some meds?
Take it easy :hugs:

Current plan of actions is rest and test with double dose of blood thinning injections twice a day

Congrats on your little girl Lynne! :flower: sorry to hear about the PE though, hopefully the injections will help and it's good they are monitoring it. Take it easy and rest as much as you can!

Hi Lynze, congrats on your little man! x

Anyone else with a fruit ticker planning to change it sometime soon? I'd rather have a second developmental ticker than one that keeps me at the same fruit for weeks :lol: planning to change around 23 weeks after a week of papaya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->