°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I had the iCandy Strawberry on order from the UK as it's not available here in the US yet. I just looked at iCandy's FB and it appears I'm not the only one who has had issues with them. It's more frustrating than anything, but at least I still have several months to go compared to others who have just weeks left!

Alex, I love the converse! Where did you get them?

I've picked out Cora Grace's nursery theme and I'm picking up her bedding, sheets etc tomorrow, I'm so excited! :happydance:

Yay elhaym on 20 weeks :) hope scan goes well tomorrow! Jessy- sorry to hear about your push-chair issues - are you going to get a different icandy or are you going to buy a different travel system? Xx

Good luck for tomorrow Elhaym, it was the most amazing experience of my life, I wish I could do it again! Are you finding out the sex?

Lynne - Sorry your having such a rough time of it at the moment, I hope you're managing to get lots of rest xx

Jessy - That is really annoying, I'd be so pissed if that happened to me. Is your sister going to try and get the pram somewhere else over here or will you have to pick out a complete new pram? xx

MommaAlexis - Those converse are too cute xx

Elhaym - Happy 20 weeks :happydance: Can't wait to hear back from your scan. Are you planning on finding out? xx

Hollywood - How are things with you you? Are you and the girls settled now? xx

Me and OH split up today. If someone would of told me 20 weeks a go I'd be saying that I would of laughed in their face. 10 years together and years of trying for a baby, enduring fertility testing and treatment and we end up like this! We've always argued over anything and everything bit since I've been pregnant they've got explosive! It all started when I asked him for his bank and credit card login so I could start sorting out both our finances because when we have baby we are going to start a shared account. Anyway he'd lied about of loads of stuff and has been buying all kinds of crap we don't need on a store card but telling me he'd won bets or got a bonus and stuff. I confronted him and he flipped. Apparently he hates living with me, I make his life hell, he has to lie cause I moan about everything and I'm a control freak.

He said he was moving out by the end of the week so I think I'm going to go stay with my mum until he goes. I don't really know how I feel about it all :shrug:

Holy crap Taz, that's shit. what a nob end for lying to you about the money, and to turn it round against you. Big hugs for you, feel free to let off steam here any time you need to hun xxx

Thanks Hollywood. I keep hoping he'll phone me at work to say he's sorry and everything will be ok but I haven't even had a text. Either way it needs sorting because rows like that won't do anyone any good. My poor little dog was petrified with all the shouting this morning, I don't ever want to put my LO through that and not my fur baby again either xx

Hiya everyone hope you don't mind me joining in haven't found this post before! I am due 2nd September with my second baby, funnily my daughter is 9 on 1st September! I am having a baby boy this time and he is called Logan! I split from my husband in February as well as being a compulsive liar and chatting anything up he was generally miserable to live with!! Living at my mums as waiting for a court order removing me from old tenancy before can get anywhere else, and no way was going to live with ex till then, hopefully be soon really want to get settled in my own place again. Too old at 27 to be living with my Mum lol.

Had an okay pregnancy apart from hyperemesis, still sick every day and the other week ended up at hospital as vomited blood was a Mallory-Weiss tear but keeping ketones out so I must be doing something right! xx

congratulations Ljayne. Hope your court order business is sorted soon

Elhaym, good luck at your 20 week scan! I have mine tomorrow too so it's a big day for both of us :happydance:

I'm not going to try and get another iCandy, as gorgeous as they are, purely based on the about of negativity I've seen on their FB and how right at the last minute they've changed our order date by months when we were told to expect it in May. I wouldn't annoyed if our order was pushed back by 2 or so weeks, but 4 months is ridiculous. They have a lot of unhappy customers too based on their FB but the stollers look amazing and generally have great reviews, so something doesn't add up there! Also, if there's a problem they advise you to return the stroller to your local stockist -- 3000 miles isn't exactly the easiest distance to travel ironically! We do have iCandy here in the US, it's fairly limited and well behind the UK 'schedule' which is why I tried to get one from the UK, so we may end up getting one here or going with another brand altogether.

Taz, I'm sorry about everything. I'm really not sure what to say other than we're here for you and only a message away if you need us.

can't wait to hear all about the 20week scans tomorrow best of luck girls x

Yup I am finding out the gender, scan at 9.15 am so not long to wait thankfully :)

Taz I am in shock, what a ******* :( I'm really sorry this has happened and as jessy says we're all here if you need a rant or a chat :hugs: how bloody awful to lie and then blame it on you, after all you've been through!

Welcome Ljayne and congrats, I hope you manage to get a new place sorted!

Hiya everyone hope you don't mind me joining in haven't found this post before! I am due 2nd September with my second baby, funnily my daughter is 9 on 1st September! I am having a baby boy this time and he is called Logan! I split from my husband in February as well as being a compulsive liar and chatting anything up he was generally miserable to live with!! Living at my mums as waiting for a court order removing me from old tenancy before can get anywhere else, and no way was going to live with ex till then, hopefully be soon really want to get settled in my own place again. Too old at 27 to be living with my Mum lol.

Had an okay pregnancy apart from hyperemesis, still sick every day and the other week ended up at hospital as vomited blood was a Mallory-Weiss tear but keeping ketones out so I must be doing something right! xx

Welcome Ljayne! Sorry your going through a rough time right now. hang in there!! BTW.. Logan is an AWESOME name :thumbup:. my oldest son's name is Logan. I just love that name.

take care :hugs:

Scan went great, was lovely to see baby again and how much they've grown, all measurements were fine :) sadly she couldn't be sure on gender, she couldn't see any obvious boy bits but couldn't say for definite as legs were a bit crossed! Awkward child :haha:

Sooooooo, my lovely mum is giving me some money toward a private scan so we have a babybond gender scan this Sunday :thumbup: they do a free 4D view too apparently which is pretty cool x

Ljayne Congrats and welcome :)

Elhaym I'm glad your scan went well, even if you didn't get to find out the gender. That's lovely of you mum and exciting you get to see baby again so soon xx

2boyz1onway Thursday will be here before you know it :)

AFM - OH came home for his lunch today and I hadn't gone to work yet, he didn't say a word to me, completely blanked me. I guess I blanked him too but I don't see why I should be the one to make the first move (childish I know)! I really thought he would of stayed up to try and talk things out when I finished last night but he was fast asleep which meant I ended up on the sofa cause I wasn't sure if I'd be wanted in the bed. I hope he changes his mind, I don't want it to be over xx

Taz, I am sooooo sorry for what your going through. The other night, I actually contemplated leaving mine as well, but I guess we got through it, even though he still hasn't apologized. I too do not make the first move.. so I don't think its childish, but I know I just needed a few days to clear my mind and things seem ok now. I could only be speculating, but maybe he needs the same. Please know that we are all here for you if you need to talk or even just need someone to listen.

prayers your way, and hope things get better. hugss!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->