°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I've been waiting for four months for him to make the first move. Or ANY move. Quite frankly when someone wrongs you like that, crawling back is the last thing you should do.

To each their own I say, but when you've been with someone for so long, its hard to watch them walk away from everything that you both have put your heart and soul into even though now at the moment it seems like he doesn't want to attemp to put anything into it.

I guess since everyone is different, its hard to say what someone would or would not do.

Thanks for all the support ladies. I guess I'll just have to wait to see what happens but if he wants me back and us to be the family we've wanted for so long he has a long way to go to make up for how he's acted. I love him though and I'll always fight for our relationship, we've been to hell and back in the 10 years we've been together so hopefully we're strong enough to get through anything life throws at us. Like I said he just have to work out if I still make him happy xx

Thanks for all the support ladies. I guess I'll just have to wait to see what happens but if he wants me back and us to be the family we've wanted for so long he has a long way to go to make up for how he's acted. I love him though and I'll always fight for our relationship, we've been to hell and back in the 10 years we've been together so hopefully we're strong enough to get through anything life throws at us. Like I said he just have to work out if I still make him happy xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

how awful for you taz thoughts with you hope all works out whatever way it goes, i'd be lost without my partner love him to bits but sometimes in this pregnancy i question things not nice. hope he finds sense and finds way to fight and make it up to you and baby :(

:hugs: x

Thanks everyone. OH is normally a lovely and caring guy and this is out of character for him. He's been great since I've been pregnant and he does everything for me. I just don't want anyone to think badly of him. How he behaved was bang out of order and he won't just get away with it. I just think he may have panicked when I started questioning finances and felt baked into a corner and lashed out. I hope this is the case. I am going to try and talk to him tomorrow, I don't have work so we can sit down and hopefully have a meal and a chat. I'll keep you all updated :)

Kiraleigh

22nd september.

1st baby to take a breath. 2nd pregnancy.

Boy

Had it confirmed. Monday last week.

6+

All natural pregnancy.

Welcome lil_moma :thumbup:
Glad your scan was good Elhaym, shame you couldn't find out the sex.

Sorry to hear there's a few of you having a bad time with your relationships, I hope where possible you can get them back on track.

Well im 24weeks tomorrow, and got my 24week midwife appointment :happydance: A lot of people said my bump is quite big, what do you ladies think 002.jpg

Also is anyone thinking of having a 3d scan, they do them near me for £100, I cant decide if I want one or not!

Taz I'm sending you a big hug and I hope things work out :hugs: I know what you mean when you have been with someone so long and love them, been through all the upas and downs, you want to fight for them. Me and OH have nearly broke up before but we got through it, I hope he sees sense :hugs:

welcome lil moma, congrats :D

happy 24 weeks lyndsay! Your bump looks great IMO :thumbup: I'd say it looked just right for 24 weeks!

Ooh will put my scan pic up from today, it's a bit crap though it looks like it has no facial features just a smooth round head :rofl: I assure you all I did see the face, haha x

Elhaym, glad scan went well - how nice of your mum to chip in for gender scan since baby didn't cooperate!
2boyz, Thursday'll be here in no time, and you'll get your scan too!
Congratulations Kiraleigh :) Another one for Team Blue (did you vote in poll?)
Lyndsay, happy 24 weeks! I don't think your bump looks big...
I'm either 23+1 (LMP) or 24+2 (scan) but I'm waiting til next week to mark V day :)
I had a wee bit of a 3D scan in first pregnancy, to be honest I didn't like it... I plan to not pay for any private scans anyway though...

Ooh I can't believe we are coming up to everyone's V-day now! It's gone so slowly in a way, then you look back and realise how far we've come :D

Here's my scan pic

https://img571.imageshack.us/img571/755/20weekscan.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

his/her poor face is blurred, but I like you can see the heart chambers :D and they are playing with the cord :haha:

Oh and OH felt kicks for the first time tonight! :cloud9: He/she did 2 big ones, the strongest I've felt yet, actually felt my tummy move outwards a tiny bit! Think they must have enjoyed the cottage pie I'd just eaten, LOL x

I think that's pretty cool really being able to see all the internal organs so clearly! I think most sonographers focus on a pretty face pic for the one they are going to print...

Ooh I can't believe we are coming up to everyone's V-day now! It's gone so slowly in a way, then you look back and realise how far we've come :D

I know it's crazy, sometimes I feel like I've been pregnant for a lifetime already and other times I can't believe how far I am.

Love you scan picture, it's amazing all the other detail you can see :)

Hello! I am due Sept. 18!!! Very excited! My little man has been active and moving non-stop lately. I have Hyperemesis that is finally starting to calm down with the help of Zophran so I can sit back and enjoy this pregnancy now.

congratulations ThatChick :) glad to hear your sickness is improving

Welcome heythatchick :D oh no, hyperemesis sounds bloody awful, I'm glad it's getting a bit better!

wanted to share my 20week 4day bump pictures :D

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/IMG_3260.jpg
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/20weeks4days3.jpg

And here I present to you the world's smallest 20 week bump, plus my pj's courtesy of my sister once again!

https://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/Jessica_Sarah16/edit.png

Being my daughter, Cora Grace was being a pain in the butt today. She wasn't in the best position to be scanned, but based on what he saw, my doctor is a little concerned about her growth and development so far so I have another scan next Tuesday. I also have a reverted uterus which could explain why my bump is so small as she is facing backwards in effect, so I will have to get that sorted once I've had her. Though his concerns could simply be nothing and actually the position she was in, plus my backwards uterus, I'm having another scan next week. Good that I get another scan but not under these circumstances. Aside from that, a good report!

sorry to hear about baby's growth hopefully its nothing :( sometimes being young can effect these things though something about younger you are more likely to have a small baby or a premmie? no idea how true it is though sure she will be fine huge hugs know its a worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->