°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Lovely bumps Lynne and Jessy! Hope the re scan goes well Jessy... X

Sorry to hear you are having to be re scanned Jessy. Hope everything is ok.

I am so so tired it is unreal. My back is so sore :( He kicks constantly all night - which isn't a bad thing but I just wish he would sleep with me, i am constantly dying for a wee but when I go its a trickle, he has fun kicking my bladder too would you believe lol.

And also to make me feel even more fat, OH and I were gettign down to it and he actually had to ask me to move because my belly was in the way :cry: He didn't mean to offend me but just hurt a little that i really am now a fatty.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hi everyone, it was my 30th birthday yesterday and my 20 week scan was the best present ever!

I'm staying team yellow till my baby shower. Hubby couldn't wait so the technician wrote the sex down for him on a piece of paper lol.

photo (5).jpg

Congrats to those who had their scans recently..Elyham and Jess, hope its nothing serious and just the position your baby was lying it.

Hope everyone is fine. Sorry about the situation Taz, hope you can work things out if possible.x

Happy birthday mrsine!
I saw the German gynae for the first time today - she scanned me - all well, still breech, she saw the gender but I'm sticking to my yellow guns... only thing was I am 23+2 and it was measuring 25+2 :( Have to go back for GD testing

Happy Birthday mrsine!!

can 840am tomorrow morning hurry up and get here :) scan tomorrow... and i feel like its dragging..ughh..

my baby is measuring big and because i have pcos i have to be tested for GD too :(

Hope its nothing Lucy and that baby is just a big one.

I have mine on 18th June because of my BMI, a notch over 30 x

Im also meant to be having the GD test not had appointment through yet though! For higher bmi and I also have pcos x

i get mine at 28weeks to book it after my 24week antenatal appointment

happy 30th birthday mrsine :D glad the scan went well!

I hope all the GD tests turn out OK for those having them x

Everyone send me their big babies! Ha. In all seriousness, good luck to those being tested for GD.

I'm headed to my brother's graduation tomorrow so I'll talk to you all on Monday as I won't be online over the weekend. 'See' you all then!

Apparently I should have been flagged for GTT before we moved as previous baby over 4.5kg, but they never mentioned it in Belfast - so I guess I'm not being caught out by it or anything - just going to be trickier in Germany, as I haven't my mum or anyone to mind the girls while I sit and wait for 3 hours!
Jessy, enjoy your trip

Have a fun weekend jessy :)

Ugh I feel grotty today - tired, sicky and bad tempered, its like im back in first tri! Hope the crap symptoms aren't making a comeback :(

Feel so good today. Been motivated a little more lately. Less sick less cravings. More of a hunger for food in general.

Good morning all.. the day has come.. on way to my scan.. hope baby cooperates.. talk to u all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->