°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

This is a beautiful video

https://www.godvine.com/Mother-s-Inspiring-Video-About-her-Blind-Baby-Boy-1484.html

We bought:

Cot bed
Under drawer
Mattress
I love my bear bedding set
I love my bear curtains
I love my bear light shade
I love my bear photo frame (To put a new born picture of him in his room)
I love my bear wall stickers
Two cotbed jersey fitted sheets
Towel set ( includes two towels, 1 cuddle robe and two face flannels)
Bright stars turtle bouncer
Turtle bath set
Olive and Henri change mat (to go downstairs with his matching Moses basket)
Tommee Tippee essentials starter kit (electric steriliser, electric bottle warmer, 2 insulated bottle bags, 8 bottles, 1 bottle brush, 6 milk powder dispensers, 2 medium flow teats, a dummy, teat tongs)
Tommee Tippee manual breastpump ( not buying electric until we know that we are 100% with breast feeding)
Glo Egg thermometer.

Should have been £640 but got it for £510 with all discount applied. So excited now, we are getting the travel system tomorrow which is £300 but then I think that's all the main things sorted!

Can't wait until he's here and we get to use everything. OH tried the breast pump and said its really weird hahaha xxx

that's quite a stash!
Just having a chuckle at your OH using the breast pump! You'd have been shocked if it had worked I bet!

some shopping charlotte, sounds great :D can't wait to see pictures if you're sharing :D

Ironically someone is looking out for me as I got the letter for my gtt today and it says 7th June? lol Not sure where midwife got thirteenth from, will have to see if my sister can have my 8 yr old as its half term and it says 2 n a half hours, also what happens with my low bp could put daughter of blood tests for life lol.

Lucky with my OCD meds I am not too bad with it though its been up n down lately as tried come off my tablets as preferred not to take them even on the low dose I had gone down too, but my anxiety was through the roof so getting back in my system now and starting to feel calmer again.

I cannot believe I am six months pregnant on Sunday, funny as I discovered this site when I was panicking at the faint pregnancy test and if I was seeing things after thinking I would never get pregnant again. Anyone else finding it to go quicker than they realized? x

I shall be sharing, just have to upload them all and can't be assed tonight now lol xx

Hey everyone! I'm brand spanking new to this thread. I'm due September 5th. :)

glad things worked out OCD is awful thing, when i got with my OH i managed to get him med free he has been since although he had been medicated for 11years before that?

Did anyone watch the link. Its a lady who gave birth to a child with birth defects and her amazing story. Please watch it

Ljayne, glad the date's changed - i'll "hopefully" be having mine that week too...
I'm 24 weeks on Monday so you're day ahead of me - but my brain won't let me think of it as 6 months until 26 weeks (half a year...)
Hi hitgirl, congratulations!
Mrsine i read it

Just happy to have reached the viable stage so I am happy today :) x

welcome Hit Girl, congrats :D

happy V day, Ljayne!

I have my gender scan at babybond today! eeek! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members