°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

thanks all :D can't wait to finally answer the poll, haha :haha:

They have just phoned to say we can go early if we want as they are running ahead, how nice is that? x

thats lucky when is your appointment bet your excited? what company are you doing it with?

I decided to pack my hospital bag today and little miss's one too, packed it will up to 5lb baby clothes for now incase i got early like i did with james

i have half packed my bag as still few items to get and things i can't really pack until last min lol ..

Good luck Elhaym!
I've just booked my 4D scan for 12th June when i'll be 29weeks :happydance:

You are mega organised Lynne, i've got loads to buy yet not even thought about my hospital bag!

i'm not really i just might go into labour very early with DS my waters broke at 31weeks1day and might happen again so planning ahead although bet she'll be full term or over due because packed bag.

it's a GIRL! :cloud9: :happydance:

scan was fantatsic and babybond were great, would recommend them to anyone! Baby had her feet everywhere, playing with her toes and putting her feet over her head :haha:

https://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4968/dsc02242li.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1866/dsc02245p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't believe it, my girl :D

lovely pictures huge congratulations on wee girl hun seems to be alot of them this year :D

Thanks! Haha the lady there did say they had seen all girls that day, LOL :)

Elhaym, did you go to the Preston one? The woman who did my gender scan was called Lynne and that was at babybond Preston.

Congratulations on baby girl xxx

Elhaym, did you go to the Preston one? The woman who did my gender scan was called Lynne and that was at babybond Preston.

Congratulations on baby girl xxx

Yup, Preston :) think we are from the same neck of the woods, I think I've seen you say Blackburn? I'm in Clitheroe! x

Oooo we will have to meet sometime! Yes I'm blackburn. Just behind ewood park. Wasn't she lovely. She made me feel so welcome and relaxed and I love how they have the candles and the music xxx

Haha yeah! :D where are you planning to give birth? I'm still undecided. Birth centre at Blackburn apparently lovely but wish there wasn't that transfer to Burnley in case of problems/need more pain relief etc. I'm hoping to use a pool and birth centre ideal for that! x

I'm exactly the same! I really want to go to the birth centre but scared of the transfer. I was told Burnley also only has one pool but the birthing centre has 3 with the availability of 4 people to give birth at one time xx

It's hard isn't it? I'm going to have a chat with the midwife at my 24 week and see what they say, hopefully they can reassure! I know they keep an eye on you and know when to transfer well in advance but there's just that small chance of an emergency I guess. xx

Heythatchick – Welcome and congratz :) Xx

Jessy – I hope your next scan shows everything is ok. Did you have a good time at your brother’s graduation? Xx

Charlotte – My back is starting to get really sore too, it’s doing my head in. I can’t work out if it’s because my boobs or so big or because of the way I’m sleeping! Lol to your OH asking you to move your belly and using the breast pump. He sounds like a funny guy. He should just be thankful he’s still getting some, I’ve only dtd once since my bfp! Xx

Mrsine – Wow, sat at work crying my eyes out. What a beautiful and inspirational video, thanks for sharing. Hope your OH manages to keep the sex secret from you Xx

Hollywood – Hope the GD testing goes ok for you. Is it the GTT to test for GD, if so I have that at 28 weeks because of my pcos and my bmi is 31. Xx

Lil Momma – Glad you’re feeling better, 2nd tri is a breeze compared to 1st. Xx

2boyz1onway – Congratz on your blue bundle, as if there might me 2 in there! Xx

Ljayne – Sorry you have to be at the hospital so much but at least you get to see baby again at 28 weeks :) Xx

Lynne – Wow, you have loads and such good bargains! I still feel like I have loads to get and have only got one real bargain so far. Once my pram arrives I’ll pop a picture up of what we have so far. Also I can’t wait to pack my bag, think I’ll start on it about 30ish weeks, that’s if I’ve managed to get the stuff I need to go in it! Xx

Hit Girl – Congratz and welcome :) Xx

Elhaym – Yay for team pink, I’m so happy for you. Those pictures are lovely, what a little cutie pie!

AFM – I’ve been staying with my mum this week but it’s done me and OH good, I think we just needed a break from each other to realise what we have and why we love each other. I’ve missed him like crazy and he’s feels the same. He said he’s sorry and he just gets stressed worrying about becoming a dad and he knows it was wrong to take it out on me. I’ve agreed not to nag as much and he’s going to tell me how he’s feeling and not to lie again. I’m still at my mums for a few more days, only because she won’t let me lift a finger and I’m loving it lol. Going home on Weds.

Taz that's brilliant, I'm glad you and OH are doing better :) sometimes it does take a little time apart to realise what you mean to each other. And I think we forget sometimes how much of a strain pregnancy can be emotionally, for both partners. Yay for mums too hope you're enjoying the relaxation :)

I still haven't bought anything! OHs parents said yesterday they want to get us the pram which is so nice of them, gonna go try the oyster out soon as I love the look of it :) oh and my mum has bought us a Moses basket. I'm going to go to H and M this week and make my first clothes purchase I think x

Thank you, I'm really happy we're back on track :)

H&M do some gorgeous girls clothes, can't wait to have this baby so I can finally get some colour in their wardrobe! I regret staying team yellow sometimes lol

That is really lovely of your in-laws! I got the Oyster, I love all the different colours you can change to. It gets delivered on the 28th so I'll be able to have a play about with it, can't wait. Xx

I don't mind being at hospital a bit as its not far n there is a COSTA's so Ill treat my self to a lovely decaf latte!! Yummy lol obviously decaf for baby :). My step sister had a baby boy a few days ago and makes me realize its getting closer-I cant wait to meet Logan :D

My daughter went for a day out and came back with a winnie the pooh baby's first Christmas teddy for Logan she had brought with her pocket money :) x

Good morning everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Things have been kinda crazy not only at work but at home. Finally things have calmed down now . How was everyone's weekend? Mother's day yesterday was a good day. My OH made me breakfast (although he really can't cook that well) atleast he tried anyway, lol and my boys gave me mothers day books that they made in school with paint and drawing. It's nice to see that. I love em love em love em. lol. Went to the fabric store on Saturday and bought fabric to make baby Lucas a reversable blanket and a quilt with matching crib sheets. I love to sew, so this will be fun to make him something special. I can't wait for baby Lucas to get here :):):):)

I'm back! I'm posting this on my phone so I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes.

My brother and sister-in-law's graduation was great. It was mothers day yesterday so my mom was really thankful to be able to spend it with my brother, who we don't see often because he has been in school. My sister surprised everyone by turning up for their graduation -- a lot of us were crying because we were so happy to see her, not to mentioned very surprised! The graduation ceremony was great.

My brother is going to law school in August so he is looking forward to that, though not looking forward to another 3 years of school! My sister-in-law was not accepted into the law program so she is going to be working for a few months before she re-applies to study. It's a very competitive thing to get into (I think they say 3000+ applicants and only about 200 places, but I can't quite remember), so my sister-in-law was not expecting to get in and so has a job lined up already. We're pleased for both of them!

I'm now 21 weeks which is so hard to believe. 19 weeks to go!

I have tried to catch up on posts, but it's hard on my phone but it seems congratulations are in order for 2boyz and Elhaym - a boy and a girl, how great for both of you. Congratulations to everyone else too if you've found out what you're having while I've been away, I haven't purposely missed you out, I just haven't seen your post.

My scan is tomorrow, I hope Cora's grown. I've eaten so much this weekend so I am half expecting a huge baby tomorrow, ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->