°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

great news 2boyz1onway :D know the feeling :D its mad ah to think in 15weeks most of us will already be mummy's :D unless september babies are stubborn :D

mumsince2010 i am sooo glad things are looking up and that baby is doing well and so are you :d even if born now baby has a real shot which is great :D i really am glad things turned out for the best, silly doctors don't always know whats best huge :hugs:

I still have wayyy to much to do :cry: i need to gut my bedroom and i think we're going to move the bedroom around a bit again as i don't like where the cot is anymore the whole room is very crowded :( need to get the kitchen gutted and finish painting the hall and livingroom stil lots to do in this house, we also have alot to do in MIL's house as we're staying there from 38th week (if we make it that far) till birth then for 3 weeks after the birth, so we need to get our room there sorted and also fix up james' room so he's more settled for the long period of time staying there. i have everything bought for the baby now i just really need to put it all together and get it all sorted.

:sigh:

I am sure that it will get done. Some how we always end up getting it done in time. :shrug: lol. I have some things left to do as well, but for the most part the "important" things are taken care, so the rest will fall into place.

Yea its kinda crazy to think - wow, I'm almost there - .. and then you get to thinking about the time, and next thing you know, your getting anxious about not having enough time, and feeling everything is slipping away.. atleast I have.. lol. I know this baby is going to be just like me... very stubborn.. or like his daddy twice as stubborn, so I am hoping that he will just keep it locked up in there until he's ready (hopefully c-section date).

:hugs: to everyone

Thats awesome that you will be staying there right before and after. Atleast that gives you some help. :thumbup:

awwww.. I know the feeling about having so much stuff for your son. My boys have so much that half of my storage room in the back of the house is all of their things that couldn't fit in their bedroom. ughh I dred the day I have to go through that, lol. Happy early Birthday to lil James. I bet he's excited for his birthday and becoming a big brother :). Thats nice that he will be spending time at grandmothers house, and I am sure you are looking forward to getting things done. I love when my boys spend time with my parents, it really takes a load off of me to let me do what I need to do. Of course now all they want to do is play video games now that they are outta school. and that is a good idea about selling some of those things to make a little extra money. I've done that with my boys before, and told them however much I get for it, I will give them half.. boy their eyes light up like stars.. hehe..

Lynne- you should try and sell the surplus baby stuff at a NCT nearly new sale- I think you have to pay to have a stall but don't think you need to have a membership. If you can rope another mummy to do one you can share the cost of the stall. They were always really popular in our area. Xx

I've given up on hoping everything will be ready, I'm just assuming it will fall into place :haha: as long as we have the basics we'll be OK. Going to look at a house tomorrow so all being well we'll be moving end of July, so that's the first thing to sort - need to get on with having a clearout and making sure the house is OK (we rent so want to get as much of deposit back as possible!) The house is lovely and my OHs parents know the current tenants so they're going to put a good word in for us with the agency which is great.

Hope everyone is doing well - I'm down to double figures today :happydance: Feeling positive at the moment, went to a uni open day yesterday to make sure I still meet the entry requirements for midwifery and I do so happy about that, getting my uni application together now so it's all ready to send ASAP at the start of September. I'm excited!

Exciting times ahead of you Elhaym- hope all goes well with the house viewing tomorrow and it matches your requirements and good luck with your uni application :) Also sure you will have everything sorted by the time baby arrives. I think once you have moved into your new place you will feel settled and ready to get everything sorted! Xx

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well I've pretty much given up on completing my flat but I'll take it a day at a time otherwise I will get depressed! I'm running DD to the park as its nice and sunny and fresh air might save my sanity lol

Hope your all having a great weekend x

My friend is helping me sort out my apartment tomorrow and going to get blood work. :) the only reason I'm even trying for the blood work is we don't know my blood type. She's gonna try to help me get them done but not sure if there's anything I can take to help a panic attack? I have really bad panic attacks when I see surgical needles and I can't control it at all. I've tried like chamomile and stuff, doesn't make any difference. The second I know there's going to be a needle in the room I freak out. Siiigh. Blindfolds and not looking make it worse.

How come you have to spend the whole day in hospital? I'm at mine now and will be out by dinner time

Hi Ladies, ive only just found this thread :) can I be added, due 27th September 2012 with a little girl :) xxx

happy ive found this thread, little boy due on 21st september. Cant wait. xxx

Name (just first)? Kellie

How old are you? 23 Years Old :)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 27th September given by midwife & by scan.

What # child is this for you? Child number 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I know im carrying a girl :)

Are you finding out the gender? Already found out :)

How many months were you TTC? 3/4 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->