°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

best to be civil, this is OH's first child but DS calls him daddy and knows no different so need to get him few things but thought the top was funny

Aww he's already a daddy, he will love his gift it takes so much more than DNA to be a dad and he's already doing a great job x

I wish I could take maternity leave this early... :( don't have enough time to..

There would be so many things I could do with my boys being out of school.. everyday they ask me " mommy do you really have to go to work".. :( they know how to make my heart melt. i wish i could stay at home with them, but of course you gotta work ya know...

I'd go to the park, movies, shopping(they love buying things).. the list goes on and on. I more than likely will not take maternity leave until the day before I go in for my c-section, then its 6-8 weeks off. :)

Very quickly coming online to say hi! Scan went well and she is now measuring at 21 weeks exactly. I am improving too but still anemic, though nothing to worry about thankfully. I am going to the spa tomorrow with my sister for a birthday treat and I´ll be having one of their pregnancy massages -- I´m very excited! :D

I hope you´re all doing well, congratulations on the pregnancy diamonddust!

oh wow 6 weeks that crap hun in uk you can get alot more paid maternity leave, not sure mine counts because i gave up work completely until wee one is 1year old so lol

I actually can take up to 12 weeks if I want to. But my work does not offer paid maternity leave. So it will be up to my sick time and paid time off. I am only going to take 6 weeks because I can't afford to stay out more than that.

oh well.. its ok.. I wish things here in the USA were different.

Men in UK can now take a proportion of the woman's maternity leave if she goes back to work, so I could take 6 months and OH could take 6 months. It's for if the woman is the main breadwinner x

I officially start my maternity leave 5th August but I have 2 1/2 weeks holiday before so last day will be 17th July!!

It's better for my hubby to just put holiday days in when babies born has they don't get paid very much paternity pay. Has for sharing mat leave NO WAY I hate my job cant wait for a year off, im already dreading going back!

My OH has also took 2 weeks leave instead of Paternity pay as paternity pay would only just cover the mortgage x

My maternity leave starts exactly on my due date, couldn't really afford to take it any earlier. I'm very jealous of all you ladies starting soon! I do have 3 weeks holiday already booked so I am hoping that they will let me change the dates and take all 3 weeks before my maternity leave, it just depends if they can change my shifts :)

Hope all you lovely ladies are well and blooming :flower:

I finish work 6 weeks on Friday, cannot bloody wait :happydance: starting actual ML at 35 weeks but 3 weeks hol to take before that.

Hi all.. been busy lately and wanted to post some things and get your opinions. You will see that there are 2 outfits that hubby and I are contemplating bring him baby in. Which one do you gals like?? His crib and swing are ready.. i love just love them.:happydance:

Attachments

• outfits.jpg
    outfits.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
Aww I love all of them 2boyz. I think I'd chose the pale blue outfit to come home in, it's adorable :)

I'm struggling on what to pick for baby to wear home because you never know what the weather will be like in September in the UK, sometimes it's still like summer with temps up in the 25°c or I could be absolutely freezing! :shrug:

I hear ya about the weather. September here can be tricky.. one year its cold as you know what, and last september it was still in the 70's / 80's and didnt cool off til November. I haven't picked out something warm yet to bring him home b/c I'm waiting to see what it will be like.. of course im a female, I will probably change my mind a million times before then, hehe. It's hard to believe that the crib in the picture is 9 years old. It was my oldest son's crib and then passed down to my youngest son, and now being passed down to the new LO. :) oh how time flies.

Had my 4D scan and here is my little man! They estimated he would weigh 7pound 12oz at birth give or take. It was an amazing experience 0612150921_24.jpg

Attachments

• 0612150921_20.jpg
    0612150921_20.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly