°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Welcome to our new ladies, it's great to have you here with us :wave:

I really can't believe I'm already 26 weeks, it's crazy how time is flying

Name (just first)? Kellie

How old are you? 23 Years Old :)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 27th September given by midwife & by scan.

What # child is this for you? Child number 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I know im carrying a girl :)

Are you finding out the gender? Already found out :)

How many months were you TTC? 3/4 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No :)

love your baby's name we were going to have it but veto'd it as was twilight assoicated.

Thanks:thumbup: I've never ever watched twilight before so I didnt know it was in that film :) I was gonna call her esmeralda and have esmee as bubbys nickname but in the end we thought ah we will just have esmee :) xx

It's good to hear you're both well, how is James doing? Is he excited about becoming a big brother?

It's my birthday 12 days. I'll be 17. It's crazy to think I'm having a baby and I'll only be 17. Wow.

Aw, sounds great! I bet he's excited about his birthday and turning 5.

I am daunted by becoming a mom, though I think that goes without saying and happens to almost all women irrespective of age. Thankfully I have a very supportive family which makes things a whole lot better since I didn't expect them to be this supportive. They're all really excited too! I'm not too scared about labor right now, but the thought of having to raise a child is terrifying! My little sister still thinks that Cora is going to be her sister which is pretty funny :haha:

Hi all, glad to hear everyone is doing well and welcome and congratulations to the new ladies on here! All going well here, had my 1st OB appointment today. Was a little bit nervous as was not sure what to expect but there wasn't much difference from the UK and my OB was really nice. I had a ton of forms to fill out even though I had my NHS notes with me and the receptionist kept hassling me to get them all filled in as quickly as possible so I could be seen by the OB! I had my glucose screening test today and will only be contacted tomorrow if I need to have the GTT test so fingers crossed everything will be fine. Everything else was fine and baby was head down today! I have my next appointment three weeks today and have a ultrasound just because I am new to the U.S so will be nice to see our little man again. :)

Hi everyone, welcome to the new ladies. Great news all round, thats what I like to see :). I'm doing great, can't believe I only have 14 weeks left. Eek I really need to start buying stuff, I'm haven't even bought one item. I don't really know why but I only got the urge to start shopping this week lol.

Baby is kicking away. She/he seems to sleep during the day and is very active at night. That is not going to work when LO is born! I'd be exhausted lol

welcome to the new ladies :hi:

I cant believe im 30 weeks tomorrow only 10 more weeks to go eeeek!
Almost got everything now just need to finish the nursery off which shouldn't take long.

Glad to see everyone is well :thumbup:

Thank you so much for the welcome's :) Are you guys on this facebook page? I did contact the lady that made this thread but no reponse :) xxx

Mumsince - So glad that everything is going so well now xx

Elhaym - I'm sure things will fall into place and if not all a baby needs is love warmth, nappies and milk! lol Good luck with the house, hope you get it and good luck with uni xx

Shezza - It will all be fine, I'm sure you'll get your flat sorted in time xx

MommaAlexis - Hooe getting your bloods done wasn't too traumatising for you, I'm lucky that they don't bother me in the slightest.. My OH on the other hand might not make it through the labour! lol xx

Lynne - Hope your OH is feeling better hun. I had my GTT yesterday and it was pretty boring, make sure you take loads of reading material. I forgot mine! xx

Xangex and Kellie- Congrats and welcome to you both :) Kellie I love the name, so pretty xx

Jessy - My mum was 17 when she had me, she was an awsome mum and I am sure you will be just as fabulous! She was so cool and fun but strict when needed to be and all my friends were jealous. We're the best of friends now too. I have so much respect for her, she was a mum and dad to me and she gave up so much to make sure I had the best start in life :) xx

Kasey - Glad you like your OB, it's good that it wasn't too different for you and yay for getting another scan :) xx

Hope I haven't missed anyone, there was loads to read through!
Hollywood - How are things with you hun? xx

AFM - Had my GGT yesterday. I had gotten loads of magazines and a lucosade drink to take with me because I heard that their glucose drink was vile... Well I forget everything so ended up gagging all morning from drinking their drink and was bored out of my mind because I had forgotten my mags!!! She said I would hear back over the next couple of days if there was a problem but if not my midwife would just go through the rest of my results at my next apt (she also took my routine 28 weeks bloods). Not much to report other than that, baby is really active now but mainly on a night time when I'm ready for bed lol. I don't mind though, love to lay there and feel him/her moving :) xx

To join the FB group you need to PM FloridaGirl with a link to your FB page so she can send you a friend request and then add you to the group xx

Is the facebook group private? Like if I make a comment in the group will all my family be able to see that ive commented in it :) xx

:hi: ladies! How is everyone??

welcome to the new ladies :) mysterious, the FB group is a secret group so no one can see that you are a part of it, nor can they see your comments.

AFM, 29 weeks today!! 9 weeks til induction week, as long as these boys stay put! holy cow this has flown by for me!

I've been getting this weird tickling feeling on my cervix recently. Wondering if anyone else is getting it..? Maybe it's just because I've got nearly 6lbs of baby in me and they're weighing down :shrug:

forgot to mention that we had our shower this weekend!! Got our double stroller, car seats, breast pump, a Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfit set and sooo much more! It was amazing :happydance:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/cake.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/603065_482549355105365_210908474_n.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/392565_482188815141419_1532134180_n.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/599276_413865941997702_1807756809_n.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/599835_482147951812172_1030082197_n.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/252247_483110311715936_1467615990_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->