°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

lovely pictures lyndsay49 such a beautiful baby :D

and lovely items 2boyz1onway love the set up of the cot and also cute swing i am still trying to get bedding for my cotbed but going to use our moses baskets for a while.

I had thought using a bassinet instead of a crib too for the first few months, but figured since I was having a csection and based on my experience in the past, the bassinet will stay in the living room and when in bed, put the baby in the crib since the crib is in my room to make it easier on me from getting up and down so much.

I can't wait to see what you all have picked out for your LO.. :happydance:

Hi all.. been busy lately and wanted to post some things and get your opinions. You will see that there are 2 outfits that hubby and I are contemplating bring him baby in. Which one do you gals like?? His crib and swing are ready.. i love just love them.:happydance:

I love the lion outfit, totally adorable!!! and his cot just looks perfect! not long now :baby:

Thanx diamond.. :):)

I know right!! everyone keeps telling me that I still have a long way to go to get to september, but I tell them 13 1\2 weeks until my c-section date really isn't that long away.. it will be september before we know it!! I can't wait though.. I wanna see my baby and kiss his widdle face off..lol..

Yeah people are like, oh its so far away! I'm like, are you JOKING that is SO SOON!

wow.. time is flying.. 25 weeks today.. never thought when I found out I was pregnant that we would have made it to 25 weeks. Had loads of complications in the begining.. luckily this LO is as stubborn as I am and is hanging in there :)

Happy 25 weeks 2boyz :) I love the beige lion outfit for little man to come home in :) the cot and swing look great too. Counting down the days until we move into our new home so I can get out all the baby stuff - wash and iron it before our little baby arrives!
Welcome Kra and congratulations on your baby girl!
Xx

Kate, :happydance: you got the place you wanted to rent! I think DH's work had to underwrite our first rental in Germany too for the same reason... hope the moving goes well - have you got long to get out of your temporary place, a bit of an overlap? I'd go with the birthing centre if you feel happier with that - presumably if it all went tits up and you had to make a dash for the hospital then they wouldn't turn you away?
Lynne, poor you in hospital again, hope you're getting some rest now you're off work - as for summer holiday plans, I don't know really - are there any summer schemes he could go to for mornings? I know it can be so hard to fill up whole days... I like the fahter's day t-shirt :) I went to lots of matinees at the cinema on maternity leave
Diamonddust, how lovely to see you back here with such great news, contratulations!
Shezza, I'm with you on the tiredness... my get up and go has gone...
Charlotte, I've been getting leg cramps in the last week - bananas, and plenty of water...
Elhaym, happy 25 weeks (belatedly) hope work was OK!
Jessy, glad your scan went well, and Cora doing well - I'm sure your spa day will be lush - what a great present!
2boyz, your baby kit looks great :)
Lyndsay, I thought I'd love having a year off, but by the end I was ready to go back... Your scan is great!
Taz, I had my mat leave start on due date last time, but only cos I'd had a month of summer holiday from school off first! Don't beast yourself - take it sick if you have to...
Kra, hi :wave: congratulations on your pregnancy!

As for me, AWOL again, no internet in the house, so I have the 3G on my phone and my laptop connected - it's miserably slow, but unlimited...
Doing OK here, had our first house guests at the weekend, 2 days after we moved in! THere's only certain people you could invite in to that sort of chaos!

Thanks Kasey!!

I like the lion outfit as well, but hubby is liking the blue one. I bet you can't wait to get your things staightened out. I know I was finally happy that we got most of it done. I am such a procrastinator that I would have not gotten it done and would have forced myself at the last minute and porbably end up hurting myself, lol.

so its been a few weeks since i last posted. HELLO EVERYONE!!

when i last posted, i was having complications where the drs where considering terminating my pregnancy at 20 weeks. :(

well im happy to say that is no longer being considered :) im 25 weeks and hopefully my baby girl will arrive in 15 weeks (maybe 13) she is measuring spot on if not better! hope you are all well... ive tried to catch up on all the posts ive missed.... welcome to all the new mummies!!

to everyone experiancing problems :hug: im positive it will all work out!
JESSY- congrats to your SIL! twins WOW i'd love twins!!

oh and i've also been demoted (promoted?) to a single mother, once again YAY im just going to stick to thinking about my son and growing daughter. they are my first priority and top concern.

Mumsince2010 that is fantastic news :happydance: I was wondering how you were getting on, I'm so pleased your little lady is ok!

Onwards and upwards! x

Ecstatic to hear your good news Mumsince2010 - my husband and I have both been thinking of you and so glad all has turned out well for you and your little girl :happydance: sending you big hugs and wishing you a very happy and healthy rest of pregnancy xxxx

Kate, :happydance: you got the place you wanted to rent! I think DH's work had to underwrite our first rental in Germany too for the same reason... hope the moving goes well - have you got long to get out of your temporary place, a bit of an overlap? I'd go with the birthing centre if you feel happier with that - presumably if it all went tits up and you had to make a dash for the hospital then they wouldn't turn you away?
Lynne, poor you in hospital again, hope you're getting some rest now you're off work - as for summer holiday plans, I don't know really - are there any summer schemes he could go to for mornings? I know it can be so hard to fill up whole days... I like the fahter's day t-shirt :) I went to lots of matinees at the cinema on maternity leave
Diamonddust, how lovely to see you back here with such great news, contratulations!
Shezza, I'm with you on the tiredness... my get up and go has gone...
Charlotte, I've been getting leg cramps in the last week - bananas, and plenty of water...
Elhaym, happy 25 weeks (belatedly) hope work was OK!
Jessy, glad your scan went well, and Cora doing well - I'm sure your spa day will be lush - what a great present!
2boyz, your baby kit looks great :)
Lyndsay, I thought I'd love having a year off, but by the end I was ready to go back... Your scan is great!
Taz, I had my mat leave start on due date last time, but only cos I'd had a month of summer holiday from school off first! Don't beast yourself - take it sick if you have to...
Kra, hi :wave: congratulations on your pregnancy!

As for me, AWOL again, no internet in the house, so I have the 3G on my phone and my laptop connected - it's miserably slow, but unlimited...
Doing OK here, had our first house guests at the weekend, 2 days after we moved in! THere's only certain people you could invite in to that sort of chaos!

Lucy- you were to brave have house- guests on your 1st weekend in property- my MIL and BIL are visiting from the 16-23 July so we have a fortnight to get house ready before they arrive.
Thanks- we got our contract back signed so it has all gone through and the house is ours for the next two years. We get the keys next Saturday but the removals are not bringing our stuff until 2nd July. However, OH is busy trying to get through to the manager of the removals company in the UK to try and get the US company to move on their dates so we can get our things a bit earlier- fingers crossed! It been a bit of a stressful week with our own house in the UK - the people who were meant to be moving in on this coming Monday suddenly turned round and said they had a cat and would not pay any deposit - our letting agent basically told us to not proceed with these people so we haven't. The house has been remarketed this week, however, seems that all the potential tenants own pets so we have now had to review our pet policy and have to accept that there may be some redecoration and recarpeting when we return to the UK. Hopefully, things should be resolved today, our other letting agent is meeting with potential tenant at the moment so fingers crossed everything goes well..
28 weeks today!! Start of 3rd trimester- woohoo! :) I am going to talk to OB on Monday at my first appointment about hospital vs birth centre. Still not sure about birth centre as its a frustratingly slow drive (45 mins + but then rush hour completely different story- could be looking at 2 hours) however on the plus side once are you there it is opposite the hospital in the local town... :shrug: xxx

Anyone else feel like they're runnning out of time? Lol. I'm still living out of boxes from the move, finishing my application for university andtrying to schedule doc appts. Only 70 ish days left for me!!

Amazing news, mumsince! I´m so happy to hear that.

It´s 7am here and I am wide awake, boo! :( Sorry I´ve been quiet for the past few days, between hospital appointments, hospital tours, various Cora Grace things, elebrating my birthday with my family and trying to organize school, I definitely have been tired! Is it any wonder? Ha. But on a happy note -- 100 days to go!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->