• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I can understand you being upset but I don't think she actually intended to kidnap him x

oh lynne that doesnt sound at all good. i know how your feeling. sometimes my sons dads parents take him and do things that im not ok with. it then causes tension between us because as his mother i should have a say, especially if im uncomfortable with something then they should accept my decision.

been looking at prams... looking to buy the Strider PLUS with the extra seat attached... $650 later... sigh hopefully when we go into the store we can organise some sort of deal on it or get some freebies chucked in. haha

OH and I have been fighting about name choices... again. he picked the first name, but is now having a sook because he feels he isnt getting to make any decisions. my dad is giving us $500 to go into a bank account for bubs and OH is cracking it because he wants to spend it but doesnt realise its "HER" money.. NOT OURS and then when i said im going to put $50 out of my income into an account for her each week... well did he crack the shits about how he has no say in what happens to the money... umm its my money, if i want to put a little aside for her future i can. (i mentioned i want her last name hyphenated and boy did a storm start -.-)

Well im 28 weeks tomorrow, had a drs appointment today and my dr is planning on inducing me early... as early as 36 weeks... we are discussing it more at my next appointment at 30 weeks. im on the fence about this. its great cos yay i get to know exactly what day she is coming, but yeah, i mean they wouldnt induce me at 36 weeks if they thought there was a risk to bubba being born that early.

its hard cos ive had a nervous breakdown (not due to bubba but outside influences) and because of this im not coping with being pregnant on a mental level. plus ive had all the previous issues that ive posted earlier in the thread. she's now measuring bigger than her gestation (she's 28 weeks and measuring 1.5 weeks bigger) where before she was small. ive only gained 2kgs through this pregnancy (but lost 10)

Hi everyone! I hope you've been doing well over the past couple of days.

Lynne, I'm sorry to hear about the drama with James' great-grandmother and the message you received wouldn't have been easy to read. I completely understand why you were upset and hopefully, you'll be able to talk with those involved soon to discuss what happened and how you'd like to be asked in future if James can be taken to a certain place.

mumsince, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your OH, that can't be easy. Hopefully you'll be able to agree on a name soon, though I love Akaysha Jeane. I know I speak for the entire group when I say we're all only a message away if you ever need us.

We're still here in Ohio visiting family friends and still having a great time. There's so many of us here it's hard to spend time with everyone but thankfully we still have a few days left of our trip. My SIL Kate and I have been constantly talking about the babies and we've really gotten close so I am really happy about that. She and Josh, my brother, have decided they're going to stay team yellow for their pregnancy despite expecting twins, so it'll be double the surprise when the babies do arrive! My sister will go back to London as we leave for home and she won't be back with us in California until September when Cora is here. At the rate this pregnancy is progressing, they'll both be here before I know it! It's crazy to think that if I do need to be induced, I only have 8 weeks left providing I don't go into labor and deliver before my scheduled induction. Wow! :shock:

Cora's dad and I have been talking recently and we're trying to organize some kind of visiting schedule, along with a general 'plan' of how this is going to work. He's going to college in the fall, but he'll only be 30 minutes away and vows to 'have her' every weekend. I'm highly sceptical about this still and I'm hoping I eat my words when it comes down to it, but I don't think I will be. It's a shame as he's a great person and I want him to be in her life, but he isn't ready for such a big responsibility but what 17 year old is? I'm just as scared as he is, if not more, but because he won't be the one holding her at the end of this he thinks he can walk away. I'm not making assumptions or being bitter btw, as he has expressed concerns about being a parent as well as how involved he's going to be, prior to declaring he'll become "dad of the year" not too long ago. We'll see how things turn out!

Do you not think that is a bit extreme? Stopping them from having him? Yes she made a mistake....

My mum hasn't seen her grandchildren since February as my sister is being a cow and she is distraught, and the kids also break down in tears whenever they see her and can't speak.

i personally don't think so there has been alot going on more than just them trying to leave the country with him that i am uncomfortable with,

they have been allowing him to see his real dad's mum. his real dad now knows where we are based, i moved, changed my name etc because the guy said he was going to kill james, she has been allowing him near the family even though they are not allowed near james, along with trying to take him out the country and such and they also allowed him in the company of my child molesting uncle who isn't allowed near children.... surely this is an unsafe environment, all this along with lying to me, saying nasty things about me to my son after i am trying to protect him and give him a happy healthy unbringing etc, i wasn't 100% annoyed about the holiday thing more felt highly disrespected but after the text messages and things that are being said why would i want them contact with my son? if it was a misunderstanding a one time thing etc and there were no nasty messages i would have talked it over. they haven't even tried to say sorry only saying shitty things about me so not worth my effort. we don't live near them and james starts school soon. he has enough grandmothers'.... i am unsure why i should consider her feeling when my thoughts, feelings, rules and such are not respected by her?

I am sorry, but the bits in bold - why on earth would you be on a public forum announcing the name of your son - who's father has threatened to kill him?!! With your name on here, your location, how old your son is - if he really wanted to find you it wouldn't be hard.

And why have you not reported to the police that your Uncle has been near your son - who is not allowed near children so that they can arrest him for breaking court conditions made?!

And the same for the family.....

I've decided to get the Mamas and Papas Urbo stroller :happydance: We only have the black or stone colored bassinet/carrycot here in the US, so I have ordered it in black but I can't decide on which color I should get the seat unit in. It's between either the black color or the purple one, but I don't know which! Which one do you all prefer?

i love purple so that be my choice but black maybe more practical?

I've decided to get the Mamas and Papas Urbo stroller :happydance: We only have the black or stone colored bassinet/carrycot here in the US, so I have ordered it in black but I can't decide on which color I should get the seat unit in. It's between either the black color or the purple one, but I don't know which! Which one do you all prefer?

Jessy I would personally go for the purple, it's such a pretty colour :) xx

31 weeks! 9 more weeks until i can finally meet my little man!!! :happydance:

Happy 31 weeks hun :) xx

This thread has been re-opened. Further activity that is troll/flame like, rude or anti social will result in this group being closed again.

You will find all groups go off topic and not just about pregnancy ... if you don't welcome this then the thread is best locked anyway. I've never seen anything like it before since BnB opened ... the previous comments were not welcomed by many and have now been deleted.

Wobbles is there any reason that completely unrelated comments were deleted? I posted an update at 32 weeks, about a scan I'd had where baby was measuring ahead, and it's gone now. I was only trying to steer the board back to it's original course.

So, my friend who was due Sept 9th has had her baby! Due to Pre E she was induced yesterday(33+6), but ended up having a section.
Baby is in scbu and appears to be doing well.
A boy at 4lb 13oz. Not a bad weight eh'? Will update when i know anything else.
As for me, 33 + 1 today. MW check on Thurs.

Omg yay so happy this thread is back. ive missed everyones updates. (id love a link to the facebook group please)

So im almost 32 weeks. and hopefully baby girl will be here sooner as im being induced. :)

So, my friend who was due Sept 9th has had her baby! Due to Pre E she was induced yesterday(33+6), but ended up having a section.
Baby is in scbu and appears to be doing well.
A boy at 4lb 13oz. Not a bad weight eh'? Will update when i know anything else.
As for me, 33 + 1 today. MW check on Thurs.
Congrats to your friends again. Keep us updated with the little fellas progress :)

Omg yay so happy this thread is back. ive missed everyones updates. (id love a link to the facebook group please)

So im almost 32 weeks. and hopefully baby girl will be here sooner as im being induced. :)

Me too, it's nice to have it back. I was feeling like I didn't really belong anywhere on BnB anymore because 3rd tri is mainly all this is it and it was way too late to join another Sept group. To join the FB group you will need to PM FloridaGirl :) x

AFM - I'm 33 weeks today, wahooo!
I'm going to visit the hospital tomorrow for a tour of the birth centre and delivery ward. It's not the hospital I want to birth at as I want to use the birth centre in my own town (hospital I'm visiting is in the next town!) but I have to wait till my 36 week appointment with my consultant to get the go ahead. Baby is breech at the moment though, bum first, so it's looking like I won't get to use the birth centre or get my water birth. I was a bit upset at first but I'm getting over it now. All that matters is having a healthy baby at the end of the day :) xx

Darkest, I'm glad your friends baby is doing well. A friend of mine had her twin boys at 32 wks and they were in the hospital for about 2 weeks then went home. I'm sure he'll be fine. :hugs: GL at the MW's on Thursday! :)

mumsince, PM me the link to your FB or your name and I'll add you to the FB group. :)

Princess, yay for 33 weeks! I'm going for a tour of our birthing facility on August 4th. Do you plan on asking questions? I've got an entire listed printed and ready to ask questions with. :haha:

AFM, 34+5 today, 35 weeks according to my doctor. He says the boys need to stay put for another week and then they're welcome to come whenever they're ready! So starting next weekend we might start doing more things to help them along. I'd really prefer that I go into labor on my own then have to be induced at 38 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->