°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hi im Kay and im 26. My edd is 13/09/12, we have been ttc #2 for almost 3 years so been tracking to within an inch of my life so know my date is bang on:) We already have a little girl called Jessica so as much as I would just be happy with a healthy baby i would quite like a little boy to have one of each:) We found out gender first time and plan to do so this time too as im far too impatient to wait. Wish you all a h&h 9 months and hope to get to know you all a little better kx

Hubby doesn't want to know the sex, but how in the world do I keep that a secret?! I WANNA KNOW.

i got my BFP today, due date 14th sep according to online calculator

is there room for one more here? i got my :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo on a frer and a digi. i am hollie, 25 and expecting our second bubba. been trying for 3 months and not on any meds. will have an idea on gender once i am further along. estimated due date 17th september as of my lmp and o day. and...................cant remember the other questions lol xx
congratulations everyone who is due in september

Hi im Kay and im 26. My edd is 13/09/12, we have been ttc #2 for almost 3 years so been tracking to within an inch of my life so know my date is bang on:) We already have a little girl called Jessica so as much as I would just be happy with a healthy baby i would quite like a little boy to have one of each:) We found out gender first time and plan to do so this time too as im far too impatient to wait. Wish you all a h&h 9 months and hope to get to know you all a little better kx

Welcome to you new ladies! Seems like we're getting so many everyday now!! Congrats on your pregnancies :flow:

Hubby doesn't want to know the sex, but how in the world do I keep that a secret?! I WANNA KNOW.

Alexis, I have a friend on BnB who was in your same situation.. She ended up finding out the gender and didn't tell a soul (with the exception of us BnB ladies until after delivery cause her OH didn't want to find out!! Maybe you'll have to do something similar? :shrug:

Hi all! I'm Maegan, I'm 19, & 6 weeks pregnant! Supposedly due September 2nd! Can't wait to share the upcoming months with you girlys. :flower:

Congratulations hollie, Kay, baby Gaga and meagan!

i so wanna know the sex too but hubby doesnt :(xx

I couldn't even keep the pregnancy test a surprise for two days. Let alone two minutes. I yelled at him as soon as the lines showed up, even though I had a big plan to tell him on christmas day.

I have no clue. I havent seen my RE doc yet. I see them on tuesday. I was wondering though how long I would have to be on them. So are you PAL?

Yes, PA2L's, I think the norm is to stay on them for the whole first tri, until the placenta takes over.. but not 100% sure, that's why I was wondering. GL at your appt on Tuesday! :dust:

I am PA3L's

I have no clue. I havent seen my RE doc yet. I see them on tuesday. I was wondering though how long I would have to be on them. So are you PAL?

Yes, PA2L's, I think the norm is to stay on them for the whole first tri, until the placenta takes over.. but not 100% sure, that's why I was wondering. GL at your appt on Tuesday! :dust:

I am PA3L's

FXed that both of us have sticky beans this time :hugs:

september 5th!! yay

Congrats ad welcome!

Hi there! can i join? ive filled in your questionnnaire! x

Name (just first)? Jen

How old are you? 28

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 14.9.12 using LMP

What # child is this for you? 4TH preg, 2 m/c 1 DD

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? dont know!

Are you finding out the gender? no

How many months were you TTC? 4 mths

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no

Hi ladies....nervously sticking my head in here as just got bfp...!

Struggling to do the questionnaire as I'm on my iPhone? But will try and answer what I remember in this post as best I can?

I'm Lia, 28 and this will be baby number 2. Number 1 is Dylan, nearly 18 months old.

I was probably classed as ntnp really but made efforts around the right time haha, and it's my first month this time, took 6 months with my first!

Due 20th September going off LMP, no idea what I'm carrying but will find out if loss.

Pregnant with an underactive thyroid so monitored /meds.

Excited and scared - hello :))

Welcome and congratulations to all the new girlies :happydance:

Girls on progesterone I was on it until 16 weeks with Riley Rae :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back