°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

hey yeah i do have been emotional today which is a new one peeing more sore boobs on and off nausia on and off not too much really lol xx

Hi there! can i join? ive filled in your questionnnaire! x

Name (just first)? Jen

How old are you? 28

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 14.9.12 using LMP

What # child is this for you? 4TH preg, 2 m/c 1 DD

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? dont know!

Are you finding out the gender? no

How many months were you TTC? 4 mths

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no

Hi ladies....nervously sticking my head in here as just got bfp...!

Struggling to do the questionnaire as I'm on my iPhone? But will try and answer what I remember in this post as best I can?

I'm Lia, 28 and this will be baby number 2. Number 1 is Dylan, nearly 18 months old.

I was probably classed as ntnp really but made efforts around the right time haha, and it's my first month this time, took 6 months with my first!

Due 20th September going off LMP, no idea what I'm carrying but will find out if loss.

Pregnant with an underactive thyroid so monitored /meds.

Excited and scared - hello :))

Welcome Lia and Jen! Congrats on your pregnancies :happydance:

Name (just first)? Chloe

How old are you? 20

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 15/09/2012 using LMP

What # child is this for you? #1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I'm thinking boy right now!

Are you finding out the gender? yep!

How many months were you TTC? we caught the egg on our first month :)

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? nope, just taking vitamins and folic acid

Hey everyone, hope I can join! I'm so happy that my journey to baby #1 has started! Congrats and h&h 9 months to all xx

Thankyou! Same to you, hope everything is going well x

Name (just first)? Sophie

How old are you? 22, 23 in May

What's your EDD,how haveyou figured that date? 17th September based on LMP

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not a clue

Are you finding out the gender? Probably not

How many months were you TTC? 1st month! Although WTT for 3 years..

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? Nope, just folic acid

Hello everyone, I haven't read all the pages because there are so many, but congratulations to all of you and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all. Just hoping my bean sticks :).

P.S. Emergency supermarket bra shopping tonight, I've grown 2 cup sizes already!

congrats on your pregnancy Sophie! It's amazing what our :holly: do during pregnancy! :haha: DH says mine are so much fuller, and they are.. I don't where regular bras anymore, stickly sports bras.. It's the only thing that's comfortable. :thumbup:

look forward to getting to know you :flow:

exciting stuff! Mine isn't till the weekend, can't wait. let us know how it goes xx

Looks like Lindsay had her scan&appt on the 7th & Becka is going for a scan tomorrow too.. GL ladies, Lindsay, let us know how your first appt went :D

I got my BFP today! After over a year ttc. Due 7th sept all being well

Going for my first scan tomorrow!

hey mommyof 5!
i have also sadly had a couple of m/c and just wondering if you got your scan on the nhs, or private? also do you recommend going that early? will you see much? how many scans before 12 weeks will you have?? sorry for so many questions im just so nervous and need advise!! i phoned a private clinic today and can get a scan at 7+4 weeks? what do you think?
all the best for your scan- enjoy every second! x x x

Lia, Chloe, Sophie and Izzy, congratulations!

Lia, I can't believe we're due the same month again!

mommyof5, hope your scan goes well...

Whoever mentioned bras, mine are just about hanging on, I'd lost weight and boobs size, and not down sized my underwear, so now it's filled up again! I really should switch to my non-underwired ones - need to dig out my maternity clothes box!

I'm in a wee pickle - I lent out loads of maternity clothes last year and not got them back yet, and I will (if last two times are anything to go by) start to need them around 10 weeks - thing is I don't want to tell people yet at that stage - but I need to ask for the clothes back!!

Anyone else getting really overheated? I mean, it's been milder here, but I'll get in a lather just getting my coat on to go outside! Ridiculous - normally I'm a freezing person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->