°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Thanks for all your comments ladies, the bleeding was scary last night and there has been more today but it's slowed down and turned brown so I'm taking it easy and resting and will see how it goes but we are staying optimistic for now.

Congrats to the new ladies, jem I'll swap your sickness for my constant hunger, I'll be the size of a house soon hehe.

Haltime - I agree with others if it was bubbas as hb then maybe you are further than you thought, how exciting tho it's such a reassurance to hear that hb isn't it.

glad it slowed down hun ,

sorry i have been feeling really tired i could honestly nap again lol i have my booking appointment on wed from the bereavement midwife is anyone else having any symptoms xx

Hi ladies can i join,got my bfp Yesterday at 16dpo

Name (just first)? Rachel

How old are you? 22

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 12th September from lmp

What # child is this for you? 2 child, 3rd pregnancy

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? girl

Are you finding out the gender? no

How many months were you TTC? 1!!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no

I am so so so scared but also excited :)

Congrats and welcome Rachie :flower:

I can't believe I'm almost six weeks, time's flying!!

Me too - I was just wondering there now what "size" or wee beans would say they are on Monday!

How old are you? 22

COngratulations Rachel!

Thanks ladies, how is everyone feeling? x

Congrats Rachel! How are you feeling?

I am 5 weeks 1 day today and feeling good :) ....tired here and there...nausea comes and goes...nothing to write home about...counting the days till my first scan....10 days still!! :growlmad:

Thanks ladies, how is everyone feeling? x

Congrats Rachel! How are you feeling?

I am 5 weeks 1 day today and feeling good :) ....tired here and there...nausea comes and goes...nothing to write home about...counting the days till my first scan....10 days still!! :growlmad:

Thanks, ye I'm really tired and suffering from back ache and sorw boobs, I'm just really nervous! Wow not long, I'm ringing mw on mon so will hopefully get my scan date soon :) x

Hi there, cautiously poking my head in as got my :bfp: today, due date would be 19th September I think!! look forward to a long journey. I cannot believe its a month short of being here 3 years ago! feeling the same nerves and excitement and now I have a beaitiful 2 year old! All I hope is this is a sticky bean and causes me fewer problems than ds did in mummys tummy!

Due on the 7th September....Hoping this is a sticky one <3

How old are you? 22

welcome new ladies!! Congrats on your :bfp:'s and welcome to te expecting in September thread!! :happydance:

Thanks for all your comments ladies, the bleeding was scary last night and there has been more today but it's slowed down and turned brown so I'm taking it easy and resting and will see how it goes but we are staying optimistic for now.

Glad the bleeding has slowed and that it's now turned brown, that's a good sign..! FXed for you :hugs:

I can't believe I'm almost six weeks, time's flying!!

I know, it's going by so fast.. Can't believe I got my :bfp: 2w3d ago! IDK where the time has gone!

AFM, cleaned my kitchen a few hours ago and slept for solid 3 hours once I was done ! I'm watching 'Grease' now, the on w/ John Travolta, is it sad I know all the words to the songs? :haha:

Hi Lovelies! Can I join? I just got my first ever bfp a few days ago and am still very nervous!

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 14th September from lmp.

What # child is this for you? #1!!!!!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl.

Are you finding out the gender? Yes.

How many months were you TTC? 3.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No.

Eeek this is all so exciting! Oh and Congrats to everyone!!

Name (just first)? Emma

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 17 sep est on ovulation date

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy

Are you finding out the gender? Trying not too

How many months were you TTC? 4 cycles (10 months )

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? 1st round of clomid to help with long cycles, pcos

Morning all! How is everyone? Haven't posted for a couple of days as feeling so so sick... Just thought I'd update location - I am from a tiny mining village in West Yorkshire, and I work in Leeds.

Also wanted to give an excited wave to the Canadian ladies... Although me and DH are English, I am mildly obsessed with Canada! You can't really see but the bit of white behind me in my photo is Niagara Falls, as that's where we got married. I won't say anymore as I can quite literally talk about my love of (and visits to) Canada for hours...

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! x. :thumbup: and hello to Emma and msprincess! Congrats!

Hello I will intro myself properly!!!

Chel I hop eyou take it easy xxx

Name (just first)? Jo

How old are you? 29 (30 in March)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 19th September from LMP

What # child is this for you? 2 child

How many months were you TTC? 1 for the first 1 for the 2nd!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? no but I suffer with bi polar so am alerady due at docs next week to track meds

Having had my trascal causing chaos this morning I am wondering how on earth we will cope with another!!! hubby threatening to get snip next lol

hi girls sorry been suffering with fatigue the last few days so sometimes im struggling too keep up how is everyone doing ? xx

I'm cream crackered. totally exhausted. Stayef up too late reformatting my netbook and had swimming lessons for the smal one this morning.

sat here in jammies, exhausted trying not to throw up with a headache and trying to mark 50 science papers and mark 34 maths books, thats before i plan lessons for tomorrow! Hubby entertaining squidge number 1! going to be tough afternoon! hope everyone else ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->