°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Congratulations msprincess, Emma and Jo :)
I'm also in denial about marking. We had an inspection before xmas so i'be been taking it easy! I don't work mondays, so less stressy Sunday, but i didn't even bring any books home!

Congratulations msprincess, Emma and Jo :)
I'm also in denial about marking. We had an inspection before xmas so i'be been taking it easy! I don't work mondays, so less stressy Sunday, but i didn't even bring any books home!

we are due our ofsted but not sure as they have changed everything, last thing i need at the momnent, in a quandry as also doing my MA and I know if I dont complete my 2nd year the likelihood of me going any further are slim now! What year do you teach?

Hi Lovelies! Can I join? I just got my first ever bfp a few days ago and am still very nervous!

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 14th September from lmp.

What # child is this for you? #1!!!!!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl.

Are you finding out the gender? Yes.

How many months were you TTC? 3.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No.

Eeek this is all so exciting! Oh and Congrats to everyone!!

Name (just first)? Emma

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 17 sep est on ovulation date

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy

Are you finding out the gender? Trying not too

How many months were you TTC? 4 cycles (10 months )

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? 1st round of clomid to help with long cycles, pcos

Congrats on your pregnancies ladies!! Welcome to our September mommies to be thread :D Look forward to getting to know you both over the next 8 months :)

hi girls sorry been suffering with fatigue the last few days so sometimes im struggling too keep up how is everyone doing ? xx

jenny, I've had fatigue pretty bad too. I feel ridiculous needing as much sleep as I've been getting. My weekend is pretty much gone, I slept it away :haha:

Congratulations in the new bfps ladies!
Well my fatigue was greatly helped by my DH who gave me a huge lay on and a fantastic roast chicken dinner! I'm feeling spoilt today lol! x

Congratulations in the new bfps ladies!
Well my fatigue was greatly helped by my DH who gave me a huge lay on and a fantastic roast chicken dinner! I'm feeling spoilt today lol! x

Dinner sounds good!! :)

So throwing up began today.. not fun at all but feels good cause I feel like all is good with little bean in there!

Jo, secondary, so 11-18 year olds. It was an internal inspection we had, but ofsted criteria. Our dept did very well :happydance:
but I've so lost interest now that is over, and especially as I know we're moving to germany at easter!

:hi: can I join?

Name (just first)? Shan

How old are you? 22 in a few days

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Between the 1st and 5th (will know for sure on the 10th of january)

What # child is this for you? #7

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not sure

Are you finding out the gender? I dont think so

How many months were you TTC? 14months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Progesterone

:hi: Hi Ladies

Looks like I'm a September mummy too, though not had 1st scan yet so I may have got my dates pickled. Hope you're all well, healthy and enjoying things so far. Here goes with the questions...

Name (just first)? Amy

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 1st week in Sept or there abouts

What # child is this for you? Number 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No gut feelings

Are you finding out the gender? Yes, likely

How many months were you TTC? NTNP

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?
Just pregnacare vitamins

Look forward to getting to know you all.

A. :flower: xxx

:hi: Shan! Welcome and Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm on Progesterone as well. How long will you be on them for?

how much longer will you be on it for? I'm to stay on mine until 12 weeks

I have no clue. I havent seen my RE doc yet. I see them on tuesday. I was wondering though how long I would have to be on them. So are you PAL?

Hi everyone, i see lots of tired mummies to be.
Tiredness hitting me too but that could be due to having to stop my iron tablets as well as growing another mini one.
Lovely to see lots more :bfp:!!!

hello to all the lovely new ladies congrats xxx

yep defo suffering from the fatigue just got in from a hockey game all i could do was yawn lol xx

I have no clue. I havent seen my RE doc yet. I see them on tuesday. I was wondering though how long I would have to be on them. So are you PAL?

Yes, PA2L's, I think the norm is to stay on them for the whole first tri, until the placenta takes over.. but not 100% sure, that's why I was wondering. GL at your appt on Tuesday! :dust:

so cant believ im heading into week 6 already so excited and happy right now : ) already getting a tummy on me most of my normal clothes are getting very tight!!!

Craving oj like nothing else.... never normally drink the stuff but seem to be drinking a good 1L a day at mo.... some say that this is a sign of a baby girl?? who knows??

Hope all you september mummys out there are ok so far .... ive been blessed so far with no morning sickness at all just tummy cramps and tiredness.

Does anyone no when we get our 1st scan? (UK)

cheers ladies xx

is there room for one more here? i got my :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo on a frer and a digi. i am hollie, 25 and expecting our second bubba. been trying for 3 months and not on any meds. will have an idea on gender once i am further along. estimated due date 17th september as of my lmp and o day. and...................cant remember the other questions lol xx
congratulations everyone who is due in september

Between 10 and 14 weeks I believe to allow for accurate dating.
i have 2 girls and drank lots of oj! less this time so far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->