°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Wow lots of new girlies :waves: hi all and congratulations. Christmas was obviously a lucky time for our partners :winkwink::haha:

Happy 6 weeks florida girl :flower:

I hope Becka's scan went well today and that tomorrow Riliye, MommaAlexis, and Darkest's appointments go well :flower:

My appointment (and scan) will be the 18th :thumbup:

I've got you down for the appt and scan Tasha :flow:

Has MS kicked in yet for anyone? I threw up all of my breakfast this morning :sick: and have been getting streaks of blood in my throw up.. I called my DR but they just said that it sounds like it's the acid from my stomach eating at my throat :shrug: She said if it gets worse (like more blood) to call back & I might have to go in. I haven't kept anything down yet today though. :nope: scared to eat again.. Sending DH out to get me some popsicles and ginger ale in a few minutes

Thank you :flower:

It does sound like the acid has caused a few burst small blood vessels in your throat. In Englad some health food shops sell a sort of ginger sweet, that are meant to be really good for morning sickness, maybe have a look where you are?

Thanks Tasha :hugs: That's exactly what she said, something about blood vessels.. I'll look around for that.. Is ginger sweet like little candies or something?

Wrote a reply and blooming bnb broke!

I jinxed myself yesterday by informing my Chem teacher of my pregnancy (we were doing an experiment today and i needed to know i was safe to continue) and said how well i'd been feeling.
5am i woke up feeling so so so so nauseous!
I was nauseous all day with my other 2 in first tri but never threw up so wondering if i'll be the same this time. :shrug:
Still feel very sick but not thrown up.....yet.

Florida girl i know it's scary to see blood in your sick but if it's minimal it's not too much to worry about. It's quite common when people throw up a lot. :hugs:

Argh!!! Stupid double post! Not the first time today.

Yes, sorry they are candies. The ones I know of here are called Gin Gins and they call them candies, so they may be avaliable in your health food stores

I found these but you might be able to find more as google is really tough to find things in the US :flower:

https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-2510...ultra-strength-ginger-candy-travel-size-11-oz

I've not been sick yet but I don't think it'll be long before I am!

I've been getting very slight nauseous feelings every so often but I am wondering if it's in my head cos I want a symptom lol?!:wacko:

My nausea started around 5w1d and then has progressively gotten worse.. I feel okay right now & lunch hasn't come up yet... Hoping it doesn't at all!

Hi all, sorry to hear about people feeling sick, hope it passes soon :wacko:

I got a call from the Nurse this afternoon about my BW and she said they are happy with the levels rising, so that's good news :thumbup:

She called me in for another scan in two weeks time, hoping to defo see the little bean & a heartbeat then :winkwink:

No sickness yet, but I'm very early on. I have already started putting cocoa butter on my stomach because I get really bad stretch marks, does this make me neurotic? Haha.

Congratulations Laura, Erinsmummy, Anna, tickingclock,

Anna, glad your levels are rising as they should!
Floridagirl, sorry to hear you're sicky. With DD1 and 2 I was nauseous but not physically sick. I vomited once with DD2, but it was tummy bug!

As for me, well it's my birthday, and I've officially had a rubbish day :( I've had loads of lovely messages on Facebook wishing me a happy day and tbh it's been shite.
Work, which is to be expected, but I teach 9 periods, no frees on a Tue, so it's hard work anyway, but on top of being pregnant, and on top of not having DH at home so I'm doing everything myself, it was killer. Treated myself to McDs after - oh yay... DH was texting me all afternoon from Germany and didn't once say happy birthday :(
Then DD1 had a screaming match with me over a missing hairclip. My parents had to intervene. Mum had made me a wee cake though which cheered me up a bit and flowers arrived from DH. But yeah in all a pretty shite day. Too tired. Was going to go up to the rugby club and see my chums, and at least not sit in miserable on my own, but no one to babysit :(
Anyway enough of my glumness, I hope you're all well

Sorry to hear about your day holywoodmum. But Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day ends well for you.

Name (just first)? JENNY

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 14/09/12 ONLINE CALCULATOR

What # child is this for you? NO 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? IV ALWAYS HAD A FEELING MY FIRST WOULD BE A BOY

Are you finding out the gender? YES I THINK SO

How many months were you TTC? ON AND OFF 18 MONTHS

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? NO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLYWOOD MUM!!! I have to say i had such high hopes for mine last year and was let down hugely. I had a better day the day after. I recon as i was so down thing could only get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->