°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Im confused.... My LMP was Dec 13th 2011 and I ovulated Dec 26th and on the due date calculator my due date is Sept 18th 2012 (5 days after my twins 2nd birthday lol) but I always thought your due date was the date of your last period... plus 7 days then add 9 months?? Which for me would be Sept 20th.
With my twins my lmp was January 7th 2010 and I ovulated on day 15, but my doc put me at October 14th so shouldn't my due date this time be September 20th 2012??

I have docs appt Fri so I guess she will explain to me there? :/

Oh who friggin cares... I got my BFP woop woop :)

:rofl::rofl: that's the spirit and you know what??? very few babies are born on their due date :)

hi everybody!

Name (just first)? Lori :flower:

How old are you? 25

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 17th Sept going by LMP

What # child is this for you? 1 :cloud9:

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? lol boy I reckon!

Are you finding out the gender? I always said I wouldn't want to.. But I don't know now if I'll be able to wait!!

How many months were you TTC? 4 cycles

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? just pregnacare tablets!

My friend just had her baby two months ago, and posted a status about letting him eat baby food soon cause he's eating like every 15 minutes to half hour, since he was born and wanted some tips. So I explained the rice in warm milk, spoon feed thing, but to double check with the doctor because it's not recommended until three months AT LEAST and then she flipped on me saying "She knows what to do with her baby." Yeesh. Jump down my throat much for giving you the advice you asked for!

:hugs::hugs: some people are just..... :grr: sorry hun :hugs:

Im confused.... My LMP was Dec 13th 2011 and I ovulated Dec 26th and on the due date calculator my due date is Sept 18th 2012 (5 days after my twins 2nd birthday lol) but I always thought your due date was the date of your last period... plus 7 days then add 9 months?? Which for me would be Sept 20th.
With my twins my lmp was January 7th 2010 and I ovulated on day 15, but my doc put me at October 14th so shouldn't my due date this time be September 20th 2012??

Oh who friggin cares... I got my BFP woop woop :)

:haha: congrats on your :bfp:!! I'm pretty sure you're DR will go by your LMP, but I've based my EDD based off of my O date. Hopefully you get answers Friday :hugs:

hi everybody!

Name (just first)? Lori :flower:

How old are you? 25

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 17th Sept going by LMP

What # child is this for you? 1 :cloud9:

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? lol boy I reckon!

Are you finding out the gender? I always said I wouldn't want to.. But I don't know now if I'll be able to wait!!

How many months were you TTC? 4 cycles

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? just pregnacare tablets!

Congrats on your pregnancy Lori and welcome :hi:

GL at your appt's tomorrow Riliye & MommaAlexis!! :dust:

Becka., how did your scan go today?

Happy birthday hollywoodmum, we are birthday twins as my birthday was today too! I'm feeling a bit nauseous this evening, but I think it may be due to overindulging in food and cake...

I think the best present was just knowing I was pregnant. Ever since I was a little girl I thought I would have my first child at 28 (just like my mom and grandma), so to turn 28 today with a bun in the oven was very nice :)

Still no call from the doctor on my follow up blood levels. I guess no news is good news, but their lack of notification is pissing me off- I think I might switch docs.

And no real symptoms still besides slightly sore bbs...really hoping it stays that way. But for some reason I'm terrified to exercise or have sex--how ridiculous am I being?! Where am I from, like the 19th century?

Glad scan went well mommyof5. good luck at appt riliye :)

Jennah, the add a week and 9 months is a rough estimate, as it's easier to do in your head than add on 40 weeks... Normally it'll leave you one day off, but owing to the leap year It's two this year... Oh and congratulations!
Congratulations Lori!
Happy birthday parker! I also had dd1 at 28 :) my MIL shares my bday too...

Feeling less glum this morning, but a snotty heap, and nothing i can take for it :(

Hi Jennah, your lmp was 2 days after mine as is your due date. I have no idea how people work it out manually as i always use website calculators lol.
Seems right though, congrats on your :bfp:!!! I have singletons born on the same day, 3 years apart. 1st was late, 2nd on time. Couldn't do it again if we tried!!! I like it, means they will always have a special bond even if they hate each other. But i doubt they will like it as they get older, especially as it's December.

Afm, less nausea this morning, but i was asleep by 8pm last night. Omg! I do feel more refreshed this morning so it must have done me some good.

Congratulations TVG! I love how the first page is filling up nicely. Sept is going to be a busy month!

But for some reason I'm terrified to exercise or have sex--how ridiculous am I being?!

I´m the same. I know that it´s supposedly safe but we´ve only done it once since I got my bfp (normally we do it about 3 times a week) and I just couldn´t let myself enjoy it. This could be a loooong 9 months!

I'm scared to have sex too - only dtd once since my bfp and I kinda ruined it by asking him to slow down etc :blush:

I'm feeling okay today. Usual tiredness and I'm gassy! :blush: Keep getting pains/aches in my downstairs area, anyone else get this? Sometimes the one side just goes completely numb for a few minutes! :wacko:

Well nausea is waking me during the night, I keep burping and my tummy feels tight.
The next 8 weeks are going to go so slow

I'm burping ALL the time. I've never had so much gas.

Last night I farted in front of my OH for the first time in the entire time he's known me and I was so mortified that I just burst out crying :haha: pregnancy is not pretty :rofl:

I've banned DH from anything until after 1st tri.
I had a mc in 2010 and it was nothing whatsoever to do with sex (i don't think we'd done it in the week i was preg) but i'm just to scared to do anything 'just in case'.

Saw my doc, BHCG being done at 11.45 today and have sent off the form for booking on with the midwives as they are the ones who will arrange the scan apparently. (Usually our practice don't get people to book on until 8+ weeks).
Getting a little excited now.

Name (just first)? Charlotte

How old are you? 20

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 17th September (LMP)

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy (OH has 3 boys already)

Are you finding out the gender? Yes

How many months were you TTC? None - unplanned

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Nope

I'm so excited and i want a bump buddy xxx

Name (just first)? Charlotte

How old are you? 20

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 17th September (LMP)

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy (OH has 3 boys already)

Are you finding out the gender? Yes

How many months were you TTC? None - unplanned

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Nope

I'm so excited and i want a bump buddy xxx

Congrats Charlotte. There are many people here who will gladly be bump buds. I'm only 1 day ahead of you. Be happy to have you as a bump bud if you wanted.

We're only 3 days apart :)

Congratulations - another potential bump buddy here! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"