°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

:hi: September mommies, I got my bfp today and I'm so excited to be here :wohoo: Congrats to you all. I am 4w3d and I wish it was September already!

Name (just first)? Nadine

How old are you? 30

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 15 September 2012 based on my lmp

What # child is this for you? First :cloud9:

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy!

Are you finding out the gender? ERR YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

How many months were you TTC? Since June but we've been on a break the past few months and bamp! we did it!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

I can't wait to get to know you all xxxx

Congratulations Jenny and Nadine!!

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm just doing lunches for tomorrow and going to bed. How rock and roll am I!

Thank you :hugs: LOOOOOL! I can't wait to feel exhausted :haha: enjoy your early night xxx

Happy birthday Lucy! Hope it ends well!

On the MS note - I have been feeling nauseous for 8 days now, but luckily only threw up on 2 of them. Worst thing is that I really don't want to eat most of the time... Even stuff I love!

Just started feeling some consistent MS yesterday. Today it is a little worse. And I've been terribly gassy. Hoping the vomiting stays away.

Welcome Nadine!! Congrats on your pregnancy :flow:

Fran, I've had the food aversions too :( Nothing sounds appetizing.. Sucking on ice pops all day today.. Seems to be helping :sick:

I'm having all the aversions and very few cravings. I don't want to eat or even drink anything because it just plain doesn't sound good. Luckily I'm not being sick. 6 weeks and 2 days and still MS-free! My first appointment is tomorrow, guys...keep your fingers crossed because I'm already freaking out here.

Oooh, I have ice pops in the freezer (despite living in the cold north of England, weird I know)... might try some.

The worst was on Saturday evening when I made enchiladas for me and DH, one of my favourite meals, and as I cooked I felt progressively more sick. Once on the plate, I had to stare them down for 10 mins before I could eat some...!

Welcome Nadine!! Congrats on your pregnancy :flow:

Fran, I've had the food aversions too :( Nothing sounds appetizing.. Sucking on ice pops all day today.. Seems to be helping :sick:

yeah, I was reading that cooking might not be a good idea in the first tri for some. I've been very sensitive to smells and it makes me :sick:

Happy Birthday Holywoodmum! Sorry your day was pants. :growlmad:

My day has been a write-off too. Naughty kids in my class, then my little baby girl who refused to nap this afternoon, followed by a nasty dose of nausea. Oh and I just bawled my eyes out watching 'undercover boss usa'. I'm an emotional wreck!

No improvement on the boobie front just yet for me ladies, though last time they got rather large so I wait in hope!

How are you all today? Hope everyone is well. Welcome to all you lovely new mummies.

Amy. xx

yeah, I was reading that cooking might not be a good idea in the first tri for some. I've been very sensitive to smells and it makes me :sick:

Florida -I cant even bear the smell of toast at the mo. All smells are making me gag! What's your worst?

Just got back from my scan, my due date is 9-6-12!!! We go back in 9 days to check on the baby again.

Pink-Mummy, the smell of people seem to really be churning my stomach as of late :haha: I was sitting in church Sunday & smelt something sour, had to leave the auditorium & ran to the bathroom & threw up :sick:

mommyof5, I've changed your date to the 6th :flow:

I can't stand my hubby's BO, and he barely has any. He showers twice a day, brushes his teeth twice and changes as soon as he gets home But dear lord, he smells BAD to me.

Well, at the minute ive not had any sickness but ive felt nauseous a couple of times, about 7pm ish. When i was pregnant with my dd i think it started to kick in at about 6 weeks. I wasnt actually sick though. Im definately feeling hungrier and more tired.

Oh and Happy Birthday HollywoodMum and congratulations to all you other ladies. x

Just got back from my scan, my due date is 9-6-12!!! We go back in 9 days to check on the baby again.

Hi there hope you dont mind me asking ... how did the scan go.... did you see much?
Also what was your due date prior to the scan?

im so pleased it al went well for you cant wait for my 1st scan might pay for one as can wait till 13 weeks!!!!!
xxx

Congratulations to the new ladies, and happy birthday holywood mum!!!

mummyof5, pleased that your scan went well!!

Afm, i havent had any sickness yet!! and hopefully wont, i never had any with DD! tiredness is really affecting me and i got to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow urgh :coffee: lol!!
Hope everyone is ok :) x

My friend just had her baby two months ago, and posted a status about letting him eat baby food soon cause he's eating like every 15 minutes to half hour, since he was born and wanted some tips. So I explained the rice in warm milk, spoon feed thing, but to double check with the doctor because it's not recommended until three months AT LEAST and then she flipped on me saying "She knows what to do with her baby." Yeesh. Jump down my throat much for giving you the advice you asked for!

Im confused.... My LMP was Dec 13th 2011 and I ovulated Dec 26th and on the due date calculator my due date is Sept 18th 2012 (5 days after my twins 2nd birthday lol) but I always thought your due date was the date of your last period... plus 7 days then add 9 months?? Which for me would be Sept 20th.
With my twins my lmp was January 7th 2010 and I ovulated on day 15, but my doc put me at October 14th so shouldn't my due date this time be September 20th 2012??

I have docs appt Fri so I guess she will explain to me there? :/

Im confused.... My LMP was Dec 13th 2011 and I ovulated Dec 26th and on the due date calculator my due date is Sept 18th 2012 (5 days after my twins 2nd birthday lol) but I always thought your due date was the date of your last period... plus 7 days then add 9 months?? Which for me would be Sept 20th.
With my twins my lmp was January 7th 2010 and I ovulated on day 15, but my doc put me at October 14th so shouldn't my due date this time be September 20th 2012??

I have docs appt Fri so I guess she will explain to me there? :/

Oh who friggin cares... I got my BFP woop woop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->