°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hi ladies!

Just needing a little advice. Noticed today that the right hand side of my stomach has gone quite hard but only on the right low down. Anyone else experiencing this so early on. I'm not in any pain or anything. Can't remember if it happened with my dd. x

Wow! Lots more BFP's recently - congratulations everyone! Is anyone else finding the days to go by extremely sloooowly? I have 8 days til my first appt and am so anxious for it to get here already. It's really making staying focused at work very hard!!

Wow! Lots more BFP's recently - congratulations everyone! Is anyone else finding the days to go by extremely sloooowly? I have 8 days til my first appt and am so anxious for it to get here already. It's really making staying focused at work very hard!!

Yes, very slow!

I've got 5 weeks until my midwife appointment. Got it on the 13th Feb. Feels like ages away. Getting a few cramps like period pain but hoping its normal xx

Hey girlies! Lots more new bfp's since i was last on here! :wave: Welcome everyone!

Got my scan and appointment with Early Pregnancy Clinic tomorrow and i'm exicted but also soooooooo nervous!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Big Hugs! :hugs: :hugs:

J xxx

GL tomorrow Jinbean!:dust:

Charlotte, the cramps are completely normal hun xx

Mrs M, I haven't noticed that, but I'd guess if there's no pain then you're probably OK. Is it bloating?
Hal, time is dragging for me, but because DH is away... I haven't even got an appt yet to get excited about!
jinbean hope it goes well tomorrow!

As for me, I am drowning in snot. :cry: I should be catching it in a bucket. And of course, nothing I can take to dry it up :( I'm not sure if'it's coincidence that it got worse when the flowers came in from DH yesterday, so perhaps it's pollen related - but again, still nothing I can take :(
Off to bed now, early night definitely needed - tomorrow is one of my days "off" work, but I think two small people will be just as tiring as a day in school!

I've got 5 weeks until my midwife appointment. Got it on the 13th Feb. Feels like ages away. Getting a few cramps like period pain but hoping its normal xx

Yes cramping totally normal hun. I've been getting a lot of aches and pains in my abdomen.

GL Jinbean!!! Looking forward to update.

Hollywoodmum, :hugs: for feeling so poorly. Hope you feel better soon.

Mrs M, I haven't noticed that, but I'd guess if there's no pain then you're probably OK. Is it bloating?
Hal, time is dragging for me, but because DH is away... I haven't even got an appt yet to get excited about!

As for me, I am drowning in snot. :cry: I should be catching it in a bucket. And of course, nothing I can take to dry it up :( I'm not sure if'it's coincidence that it got worse when the flowers came in from DH yesterday, so perhaps it's pollen related - but again, still nothing I can take :(
Off to bed now, early night definitely needed - tomorrow is one of my days "off" work, but I think two small people will be just as tiring as a day in school!

Hi holywoodmum,

Yeah I'm very bloated at the minute and my stomach feels really tight/hard but just on the right hand side. It comes and goes through out the day. Must be things stretching etc. I just worry about every little thing at the minute.

I'm sorry you're so ill.. Hopefully you get better quickly :hugs:

You are the same as me :) 4w 2d what is your due date? Was your LMP 13th Dec? x

Just wanted to let everyone know that my appointment today went great! I measured at 6w1d and the doc said that everything looked as good as it could for a pregnancy this early. We didn't see a definite heartbeat, but the doctor said she THOUGHT she could see one...but that it was normal for it to be hard to be sure.

I'll upload a pic of my scan when I can! Right now have to jet -- just wanted to let everyone know that things went well!

My next appointment is in 2 weeks (January 25th)...she wanted to do another ultrasound before she gives me a definite due date...so mine might change!

Hey girls, mind if I join in??

Name
? Sarah

How old are you?

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?
12th September

What # child is this for you?
1st

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
Hopefully a boy, my husband would be over the moon!! ;)

Are you finding out the gender?
I'm not sure, hubby does, I'm undecided

How many months were you TTC? 18

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?
No

So good to find people in the same situation..... Super excited and terrified all at once. Had a MMC back in November 2010, the D&C lead to me developing Ashermans Syndrome and after a year of ops to correct it, I still can't quite believe I am pregnant!! Have even done 4 tests to make sure!!! No real symptoms (dull pains, back ache, super tired) but can make excuses for all of the symptoms lol. Anyway wishing you all a happy and healthy 8ish months xxx

Hey girls, mind if I join in??

Name
? Sarah

How old are you?

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?
12th September

What # child is this for you?
1st

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
Hopefully a boy, my husband would be over the moon!! ;)

Are you finding out the gender?
I'm not sure, hubby does, I'm undecided

How many months were you TTC? 18

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?
No

So good to find people in the same situation..... Super excited and terrified all at once. Had a MMC back in November 2010, the D&C lead to me developing Ashermans Syndrome and after a year of ops to correct it, I still can't quite believe I am pregnant!! Have even done 4 tests to make sure!!! No real symptoms (dull pains, back ache, super tired) but can make excuses for all of the symptoms lol. Anyway wishing you all a happy and healthy 8ish months xxx

Congrats :)

Only 4?? I've done about 60 :$

:hi: Sarah! Welcome & Congrats!! :D symptoms will come soon enough :) And so sorry for your prior loss hun :hugs:

Name ? Jennah

How old are you? 33

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 20th?? September (7 days + 9 months)

What # child is this for you? Ummm... 5th (last pregnancy was twins)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? By timing I reckon a boy, but same timing last time and I got a boy/girl twins

Are you finding out the gender? Absolutely :)

How many months were you TTC? 1

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

You are the same as me :) 4w 2d what is your due date? Was your LMP 13th Dec? x
My due date is the 17th. And no my lmp was the 12th xxx

Oh.... that makes you 4 weeks and 3 days.. as you count the 1st day of your period as day 1. I found with these tickers they give me the wrong dates even if I put in I O'd on cd 14 and have a 28d cycle... weird huh! x

Yeah strange because I put in I my lmp correctly. Hmmm ah well that's better being one day ahead lol x

Just watched one born every minute. The water birth was perfect. That's what I'm going to have I think. I'm so excited. Had a cry watching it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->