• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

@floridagirl I have tolthat soundd my mil and that is a huge help so I can at least talk to someone about it, but we made the mistake of telling allot of close friends and family when I was pregnant in September. After my MC that month it was just too hard having to untell everyone :cry:

@pusscat that sounds awful to have all those medical issues going on while newly preggo. It would prolly help to tell your mom,,,, we told fil and mil so that we would have someone to talk to about it and even if something happens, we want them :flower:for support

I got my BFP today!!!

Name (just first)? Sinead

How old are you? 22

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 3rd September I figured it out from my last period

What # child is this for you? Number 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I think its another boy!

Are you finding out the gender? YES!

How many months were you TTC? nearly 2 months

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy Nope

pusscat, I hope that chest infection clears up soon! Doesn't sound good at all :hugs: hun

Lindsey, I know exactly how that it :nope: It's heartbreaking having to tell everyone about your loss. But it's always good to tell at least one person. They are there to support and love you :hugs: :hugs:

I got my first beta back, it was 371, I need a 742 or higher for my blood draw tomorrow! normal range for 14DPO is 3-426 (yesterday was 14DPO).. I know that first # doesn't mean much without the 2nd, but I can't believe it was that high With my first MC, I was about 6wks and the highest my beta got to was about 1600.. I should be close to a beta of 3000 before I hit my 5th week of pregnancy if levels keep increasing as they should! :)

BFP yesterday at 12DPO!!! scared out of my mind. conceived on 12/16 - - so that puts me at Sept 7th. First prenatal Tuesday Jan 3rd. Fingers crossed s/he is sticky. I may take a test everyday until then...crazy???

Sorry didnt see this until late

Name (just first)? Natalie

How old are you? 30

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 9/07 based on conception

What # child is this for you? FRST!!!!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? BOY

Are you finding out the gender? absolutely

How many months were you TTC? 2

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? no - just opks

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I got 2 positives yesterday on cheapies and confirmed with a digital today at 12dpo. Praying hard for a sticky bean!

Name (just first)? Allison

How old are you? 31

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 6th of September from my last period

What # child is this for you? FIRST!!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea!

Are you finding out the gender? YES!

How many months were you TTC? about 3 months

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? Just prenatals

congrats on your pregnancy Natalie!! welcome to the September mommies thread!

(keeping up with this thread and hoping to join with a BFP later on! ;))

Name (just first)? Skye

How old are you? 23

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 2nd of September from my last period

What # child is this for you? 1st bundle of joy

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? BOOOY PLEASE O PLEASE

Are you finding out the gender? Yup

How many months were you TTC? about 2-3 months

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy?None :nope: getting there though

congrats on your pregnancy Allison! welcome :D

I need help FloridaGirl21 posting my due date and all the baby calendars to my posts like everyone else. My posts are looking very bare :(

Allison, you can click on anyone's tickers to go to that website & create your own ticker. Then go to the "User CP" link at the top right of your BnB tool bar, then down the left side click on "Edit Signature" & you'll copy & paste the BBcode in the signature box.

ok - can you gals ease my mind? I ruled out this month for us because I got a BFN at 10 dpo (christmas) so I decided to unwind with a lot of adult beverages. I was pretty toasted that night. But I just got my BFP last night/this morning. Is everything okay or dis I harm the little peanut??

obviously stay away from booze from this point on, but I really think you're okay this early on :hugs: try not to worry! :hugs:

Congrats Sinead, Natalie, skye and Allison!
Florida, those numbers sound good. FX it has risen tomorrow!
Hi emy! :wave:
Kitti plenty of people end in that situation... Obviously not ideal, but the embryo is surviving on the yolk sac now, not placenta, so nothing crossing directly x

(Hey Holywoodmum, (Lucy), I shouldn't be here :haha: - presumptious wishful thinking.)

But since I am I'd say you should be fine with drink and try not to worry. First time around I worried all the way through pregnancy that because I'd found out at 6 weeks pregnant and drank quite a lot up till then, it would have an effect on bubs.
But he's fine :). Try not to worry about it as there's no real way of putting your mind at ease and baby would probably rather you weren't stressing about something :)

You could well be here Emy!! Now that period from hell is hopefully over... how is Silas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"