°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Okay, it's not hard but I don't have anyone to add and I need at least one person on my friend's list to start it.. Anyone want to PM me their name?

Im just going to make a new profile.. from scratch then there are no worries lol

My name is Tasha Honeysand Rileysmummy. There should only be one :thumbup::haha:

Jennah, the group is secret so no one can see it. You can make a new profile too though. I'll do it secret, cause I get my FB on my phone and can't be logged into two accounts at once xx

Hmmm Charlotte had this problem earlier, my settings must be crazy.

okay, group is started & it's "secret" so no one can see us!! PM me or Tasha your names and we'll add anyone who wants to be added!

i would love a facebook group noone other than you guys my OH and college friend know about this. so be nice to share xx

Lynne or any of you can add me on fb, it is all purely bnb girls on there and then I will add you to the group just let me know your username as you add me :thumbup: My fb is Tasha HoneysandRileysmummy or even easier my email address is [email protected]

noone can add me i have to add them because mine has a special non-search thing lol noone can see me or find me.... will add when find you :D my name is lynne reid-mcpherson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->