°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

your 2 days ahead of me charlotte but your hcg must be higher.

I think it saves confusion if you count 40 weeks from lmp! x

yeah, I knew when I O'd, so I counted 38 weeks from O date. If you don't know when you O'd, just count 40 weeks from lmp & go by that ladies, think it's much better than so much confusion xx

Well I don't think i need a scan or hcg test. I caved tasha lol.

3+ woooooo. It came up well quick. I can't upload it to here cos on my phone. Can set it as dp though. So happy. I'm actually only 5 weeks aswell. My ticker is out xxx

Yay congrats Charlottee!!! Now super tempted to do my digi tonight instead of FMU- does anyone know if it makes any difference at this point??

I'm scared I've got twins lol.

Sarah do the digi. I only put a tiny bit of wee on it aswell xx

I think it saves confusion if you count 40 weeks from lmp! x

Me too unless like me you have a longer cycle. I couldnt do that as I havent had AF since my miscarriage in December but I now when I ovulated roughly (like within the span of three days) :thumbup:

Rachieroo & Tasha - can I be bump buddies with you girls, were all due the same time :) xx

Of course hun, yay, lol! How are you hun x

I'm doing good thanks hun, think I had my first nauseous bout today, which even though it's not pleasant made me feel like I actually had a symptom! Currently snuggled with hot water bottle for my backache- how are you??

Sarah it makes no difference with my tests as to whether I use FMU or test at 11pm.

Charlotte, you could of been on the verge of a 2-3 last week and so got a 3+ this week :thumbup:

Great test new charlotteee!

I agree, i used to think it was easier letting the tickers work out due dates, this time round counting to 40 weeks manually is the way to go lol.

Yessssssssssssss!!! I got my 3+ woooooooooop de doooooooooo!! :happydance:

Yeah they are all so different Jennah. This is pregnancy number 15 for me and even I get new symptoms :haha: yesterday I had that metalic taste in my mouth, first time ever. Would you like twins again?

Yay rachie :happydance:

Wow....!!

I think the main symptom for me has always been my boobs lol.... my boobs tell me I am pregnant and I have never been wrong! Oh and the day or 2 of complete exhaustion (i put down to immune system crashing so bean can attatch) Did you know that your immune system goes down for implantation otherwise your body sees the baby as a foreign body and will attack it... that's why you often feel sooooooo tired at the time of implantation. I must admit though about 10 or 11dpo I got the metalic taste mucho lotso and my gums were so swollen and tender tha if I ate a crisp it would have cut them... I think it makes sense that the metallic taste is in fact blood? My gums bled a lot when I brushed... only for a couple of days.

I would LOVE twins again but I think it would prove very difficult. Ive loved every minute of it... especially now Arryn is giving me kisses :) I found the pregnancy harder than any sleepless night... x

Well I don't think i need a scan or hcg test. I caved tasha lol.

3+ woooooo. It came up well quick. I can't upload it to here cos on my phone. Can set it as dp though. So happy. I'm actually only 5 weeks aswell. My ticker is out xxx

Yay congrats Charlottee!!! Now super tempted to do my digi tonight instead of FMU- does anyone know if it makes any difference at this point??

Mine are always darker in the afternoon than in the morning. I imagine as long as you have not drank loadsssss you should be ok x

floridagirl, I forgot to say I know at least four women who had fraternal twins and got to 36 weeks (considered term with twins) or more :thumbup:

that's comforting! Thanks Tasha :hugs:

I got to 35w 3d I was begging the consultant for an earlier date lol... my boobs went from a B to an E and that was a month before they were born hahaha.... I'll post a belly pic for you so you can see what you will look like ROFL :)))

Yay Sarah. :happydance: So many 3+'s today :happydance:

Yeah that would make sense, but my gums werent bleeding.

Twins again, would be so hard for you Jennah but exciting too. I have had sooooooooo many people from this forum tell me i having twins, I dont think I am, which is good cos I am so high risk as it is :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->