°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I'm working on adding the ladies that PM'd me now, but please, no one say anything on my FB wall cause my FB Friends and Family don't know yet!

No worries FG, i'm v good at keeping secrets.
A friend of mine has only told bnb she is having a boy so got to keep quiet about the sex on fb. She's still keeping everyone on there guessing!

Hello everyone!! I got my BFP last week. Technically this will be my 2nd pregnancy, but my 1st ended with a ruptured ectopic this past September, so hoping this will be the one! Very excited to go on the journey with others. I am getting bloodwork done this wednesday and friday so I hope that will help ease some of my nerves.

No worries FG, i'm v good at keeping secrets.
A friend of mine has only told bnb she is having a boy so got to keep quiet about the sex on fb. She's still keeping everyone on there guessing!

ohh, A BnB friend of mine did the same thing! Not even her OH knew (he wanted it to be a surprise) but she found out! I could never keep a secret like that for that long! :haha:

Hello everyone!! I got my BFP last week. Technically this will be my 2nd pregnancy, but my 1st ended with a ruptured ectopic this past September, so hoping this will be the one! Very excited to go on the journey with others. I am getting bloodwork done this wednesday and friday so I hope that will help ease some of my nerves.

Welcome hun!! :flow: So sorry to hear about your prior loss and FXed everything goes well this time around :flow:

Tasha, ive tried to add you as a fb friend, my name is Sarah Hancock xx

Charlotte and Sarah, yippee for 3+
Lynne, hang in there - some people are only just getting their BFPs now - it's weird being all strung out through the month! With my DD1, I was due right at the end of May, and I used to get really stressy being "behind" everyone else... but it evens out as the months go on!
I love the idea of FB group. FG I've PM'd you my name (whoever was asking, click on the name at the left of the post, and you'll get a wee menu and PM is one of the options).
Not to be weird though, can I be in the group without being 'friends' with everyone? I think that's what people would notice on my profile! I'm not up for a second profile, I tried that before, and could never manage it, and was always terrified of posting something as the 'wrong' person!
Nervouswait congratulations on your bfp! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months
Just watched Call the Midwife - had me in tears - but looking forward to next week's episode :)

welcome nervouswait and congrats! :D x

I'm totally paranoid when it comes to FB so I might join the group later if that's OK? xx

Lucy, your name is pretty popular on FB so search for me & add me. I PM'd you my name. We can just be friends on FB if you'd like, you don't have to add anyone else & you'll still be able to chat in the group with everyone xx

Lucy, your messages are full so I couldn't reply but I added you to the FB group :flow:

Just in case some of you are worried about the facebook page, here is an article on "secret groups on facebook":
https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-use-secret-facebook-groups-to-enhance-your-business/

oh and did I miss Call the Midwife again? I've been watching Stargazing Live!

I watched it on iplayer...

thanks fg. need to delete some messages!

I really gotta sleep. Looong day at work tomorrow, but you are all posting so fast and i keep getting distracted!

I watched it on iplayer...

thanks fg. need to delete some messages!

I really gotta sleep. Looong day at work tomorrow, but you are all posting so fast and i keep getting distracted!

Oh sorry thought I'd missed it again! Will have to catch up.

I'm yawning like mad here too. Early night I think :sleep:

Nighty night all! xx

right that's me, not even going to check for new posts after this - I imagine I'll have about 200 to get through by tomorrow evening - not to mention FB!

LOL, night ladies!

Yes, it's slowed down here a lot now!! I think we were averaging like 20ish pages a day! Let's see how tomorrow is with the FB group up now! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->