°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Yay Sarah. :happydance: So many 3+'s today :happydance:

Yeah that would make sense, but my gums werent bleeding.

Twins again, would be so hard for you Jennah but exciting too. I have had sooooooooo many people from this forum tell me i having twins, I dont think I am, which is good cos I am so high risk as it is :thumbup:

I had no idea I was... I knew there was a chance but nothing told me I was.... til scan... you never know. Yes it would be hard as I am on my own x

floridagirl, I forgot to say I know at least four women who had fraternal twins and got to 36 weeks (considered term with twins) or more :thumbup:

that's comforting! Thanks Tasha :hugs:

I got to 35w 3d I was begging the consultant for an earlier date lol... my boobs went from a B to an E and that was a month before they were born hahaha.... I'll post a belly pic for you so you can see what you will look like ROFL :)))

ohh yay! I'd love to see a pic :D

Can I ask where you bought your band from? Are they all pretty much the same? There are SO many online! :shrug:

YAY for all the 3+ digis :happydance: I hope mine arrive soon! x

floridagirl, I forgot to say I know at least four women who had fraternal twins and got to 36 weeks (considered term with twins) or more :thumbup:

that's comforting! Thanks Tasha :hugs:

I got to 35w 3d I was begging the consultant for an earlier date lol... my boobs went from a B to an E and that was a month before they were born hahaha.... I'll post a belly pic for you so you can see what you will look like ROFL :)))

ohh yay! I'd love to see a pic :D

Can I ask where you bought your band from? Are they all pretty much the same? There are SO many online! :shrug:

Sure... I got it from Boots. Its was £10... oh you arent in the UK lol... Umm try ebay. You just want a support band... sooooo worth it! Post piccies now hehe x

i feel left out now being 1-2

:hugs: there are others still left, most of us who got a 3+ are a bit further than you hun :hugs: I love the digi's but they have a lot to answer for in the way they make people paranoid.

I agree, HCG numbers vary MASSIVELY (look at that list posted earlier) and the digi tests assume an average number, all that matters is it rises :hugs:

Ok the one in black top and red Jimjams is 16w 4d
The one with the bikini top on is 24w 3d
The one holding my dress up and looking miserable lol is 25w 4d (15 weeks to go!)

Attachments

• 16w.jpg
    16w.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 25w.jpg
    25w.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
Would anyone be interested in making a little facebook group...? My family dont know Im pregnant yet but Ill make a separate 'pregnancy profile... we could all be friends and update on scan and bump pics etc? x

wow, you looked so close to term at 25weeks! :shock:

Lol.... close to murder haha.... the amount of times I heard "oh that looks imminent" "are you sure there is only one in there??...twins.... oooh you will have your hands full... double trouble..." P off... Its great!! It would be weird only having one hahaha... I'll post a pic of the twins :)

Sounds like a fab idea, but how would we keep it private? I've no idea how groups work on fb, i just put on pics and read peoples status's lol.

You can make secret groups, I am in a couple already.

I would be up for that, I have a bnb and SANDS girls profile any way, and no one in RL will find out until 20+ weeks :thumbup:

Sounds like a fab idea, but how would we keep it private? I've no idea how groups work on fb, i just put on pics and read peoples status's lol.

Lol... well instead of a group we could all make a second profile that doesnt have all our personal stuff on... so it would just be a pregnancy profile and friend each other on there?

I'm in a secret FB group too.. Let me see if I can figure out how to make one!

It is so simple floridagirl, it is an option when you create the group :thumbup:

Anya 2 days old
Both 3 days old.. Anya is the biggest. Arryn was v poorly.
Both about 11 months old-ish

Attachments

• 1anya.jpg
    1anya.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1aa.jpg
    1aa.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 11aa.jpg
    11aa.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread