°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hey ladies, i will pm someone my name for fb too, but as with everyone else, i havent announced it yet!

How is every one else today, i started to feel sick, it started sun night and then last night and this morning too, not sure if its ms or something else, bleugh!!

I will hopefully get my scan date today whoop!

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies :D x

FG I searched for you on fb, from my phone and I couldn't find you! It could be that my phone is crap but is there anyone else I can add so that I can be added onto the facebook group? x

Hello all... Just got my internet back after a few days without! Not that I have anything good to share... My symptoms have all disappeared - sickness, boobs, everything. I called the midwife today after stressing all day yesterday and have an appointment at the EPU on Thursday - I assume they'll be giving me a scan as they told me to come with a full bladder. It's not looking good though...

Will update again on Thursday. I've called in sick today as I knew I'd be too distracted to work, and I'll see how I am tomorrow, but I can't imagine getting through a working day with this hanging over me... :cry:

Hope everyone else is well!

Have you had any bleeding or cramps etc hun? A lot of people complain that their symptoms have gone, but all has been okay!

I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway though - good idea to have the day off work :thumbup: rest up! xx

Name (just first)? Amy

How old are you? 20-21 (March)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 15th/DOC xD

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? boy

Are you finding out the gender? I sure am

How many months were you TTC? 11

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

My first pregnancy ever and only symptom is mild fatigue. Super paranoid about miscarriage. I assume that's normal, though. Hope this little bean sticks.

:hi:Amy! Congrats on your pregnancy!! When in March will you be 21? My bday is in March too!

Name (just first)? Cindy
How old are you? 31
What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 9/25/2012
What # child is this for you? 3 Ds 9 Ds 4
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy
Are you finding out the gender? No
How many months were you TTC? 4 months
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?no

I just got a BFP on test this morning. 12dpo I go for bloodwork confirmation and hcg levels tomorrow.

:hi: Cindy! Congrats on your pregnancy :flow: Welcome!!!

Oh my goodness Ladies....The last time I was on here there was 75 pages and I haven't got the time to catch up :( I just wanted to welcome the new ladies and see if I missed out on anything but no time to read 30 pages.....lol I have a Dr appt on Feb 7th at 3:10 pm (I'm in the US) if I have any scans between now and then I will jump on and update.

adding your scan date :flow:

Well, its 10am, and I'm ready for a sleep already. Busy day too, I just want a snooze!

Ooh I'm 4 weeks today, wow still so early :)

Happy 4 weeks!!

Name (just first)? Bella

How old are you? 24

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 20/09/12

What # child is this for you? 3rd pregnancy - 2nd child

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? girl

Are you finding out the gender? yes!

How many months were you TTC? 2

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? vitamins

Got my bfp on the 7th, got my first midwife appointment tomorrow - very excited!

Hope everyone is feeling good!x

Welcome Bella and congrats!! :flow:

Hello ladies,
Having a rough morning so far. I noticed very light brown CM this morning when i used the bathroom. No serious cramping or anything, but just worried about the spotting especially since i had an ectopic pregnancy 4 months ago. i do go in for bloodwork tomorrow morning, but just a little on the anxious side right now.

aww hun, I thing that if the blood isn't red and if it's not accompanied by serious cramping then Id try not to worry.. I know, easier said than done though. :hugs: to you hun :hugs:

AFM, had the most crazy :sex: dream last night! It was so real! I woke up to myself moving my hips like it was real! :shock: :blush: Never happened to me before... LOL

7 weeks today!! yay! I'm a blueberry :D Can't wait for my first prenatal appt which is tomorrow! yay!!

Happy 7 weeks! :)

I never have :sex: dreams normally, I would like one :haha:

Is it your booking in appointment? x

HAPPY 7 WEEKS FG!!!

Nervouswait, i hope the bleeding turns out to be nothing but 'one of those things' and baby is nice and safe in there. :hugs:

Fran, i hope the nil symptoms in nothing sinister and the time for you to begin enjoying your preg without aches and pains/sickness etc. :hugs:

FG, i've been having realllly vivid dreams. One on Sat with my 'other' husband Gil Grissom (From CSI). Nothing :sex: wise about it, he was at a crime scene. :rofl:

I had a really vivid :sex: dream a few nights ago - with OH lol the big O woke me up!! :haha:

Edit: I was just sick in my mouth!! :cry: lol

Brian Cox was in my dream last night but no sex, DAMN YOU SUBCONSCIOUS!

:haha: That's what woke me up too Smile! It felt so REAL! :wacko:

Elhaym, I think we do appointments differently over here, I'm not sure what your booking in appointments consist of. But my Doctor will probably give me a pap, go over family history, pregnancy history & probably have me do an U/S(scan) to confirm for himself that there are two :baby:

I haven't even told my OH about the dream :haha:

I'm not quite sure what to expect from my first appt either - my doctor is useless and didn't tell me anything! x

Oh of course FG, sorry, ignore me! Sounds similar to our booking in, getting history and all that.

Ooh I hope you get another scan I love seeing pics, especially twin pics :)

Hi there,
Could I join you? I just got my BFP a week ago (10 Jan) and am due 20 Sept. I'm sorry but I couldn't figure out how to PM FloridaGIrl to get my name added! :s thank you!

That's fine Sylvia, not busy in here right now so I don't have to worry about missing a post! :) Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the thread!! :D

Smile, what's your FB picture of? There are three here. One is of a dog, one is black & white and the last is a guy & a girl together

Hi Sylvia, welcome and congrats! :)

Oh, lynne should be having her scan now, hope she's ok. xx

FG could you please put me down for my scan on monday 23rd at 8:30... Its really strange cause that would have been my angels due date, i hope its a sign that they are watching over their little brother or sister! I am terrified now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->