°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Hollywoodmum could I add you on Facebook so I can be added to the group please?

Lynne your scan sounds positive! 4 weeks will fly past, im sure :hugs:

Smile, what's your FB picture of? There are three here. One is of a dog, one is black & white and the last is a guy & a girl together

Aww Smile, I asked you this earlier but didn't get a response so that I could add you.. Let me know

Hollywoodmum could I add you on Facebook so I can be added to the group please?

Lynne your scan sounds positive! 4 weeks will fly past, im sure :hugs:

thanks hun i hope so i am hoping its a good sign and not a sign of ectopic or that... but surely they wouldn't leave me 4 weeks with that posibility?

lynne, I guess that's good news then - it would have been unusual to see anything else at 4 weeks I guess. Have you tested again since you bfp? maybe seeing some progression on lines or digi would put your mind at ease (or there is the risk it will drive you loopy trying to work out if it is darker or not :nope:)

babybelle, DH is not forces, he has just started a new job Germany in January (he's a scientist) and the rest of us should be moving in April

Smile, is that you Sarah that is now added? My name is really hard to find as there are so many! Let me know if you're still not in...

Scan booked for Friday 27th, so happy but so unbelievably nervous already- god knows what I'll be like on the actual day ;)))

Scan booked for Friday 27th, so happy but so unbelievably nervous already- god knows what I'll be like on the actual day ;)))

You will be fine hun... but i know what you mean!! mine is on Monday arrggh! lol x

3 appointments tomorrow! 2-possibly 3 scans tomorrow if my doctor wants to give me one! eeek! so much going on now!! :D

i tested again yesterday and today, my line test yesteday was darker than last week and my line test today seemed darker and quicker to show than yesterdays and my digital yesterday was the same as last thursday so going to wait until thursday to test with digital again.

Loads of scans and appointments coming up, GL everyone, looking forward to updates!

Lynne I'm glad your tests are getting darker, that's something. And I guess they'd see you sooner if concerned about ectopic, surely? So seems like it went as well as it could have, just a shame it's too early to see anything isn't it! xx

yeah if they seen a sac i would have been more settled afterwards

Hey girlies! Not been on for a few days... has taken me what seems like forever to catch up! Tee Hee! :wacko:

So a secret FB group... will pm you FG to be added. Also can you add my next appointments to your list... next scan is on Wed 25th Jan and first midwife appointment is on Fri 27th Jan.

Sorry this message is short but soooo tired :sleep: and didn't expect to take so long catching up! Welcome to all the new bfp's! Hope everyone else is ok and any upcoming appointments/scans go well!

Oh and just realised I haven't got a bump buddy! Anyone want to be my bump buddy??? :blush:

Big Hugs! :hugs: J xxx

Hey girlies! Not been on for a few days... has taken me what seems like forever to catch up! Tee Hee! :wacko:

So a secret FB group... will pm you FG to be added. Also can you add my next appointments to your list... next scan is on Wed 25th Jan and first midwife appointment is on Fri 27th Jan.

Sorry this message is short but soooo tired :sleep: and didn't expect to take so long catching up! Welcome to all the new bfp's! Hope everyone else is ok and any upcoming appointments/scans go well!

Oh and just realised I haven't got a bump buddy! Anyone want to be my bump buddy??? :blush:

Big Hugs! :hugs: J xxx

I'll be your bump buddy :) Xx

Name (just first)? Danielle

How old are you? Just turned 29 Jan 13th :)

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? I am not really sure, LMP was Dec 6th but I got a +OPK on Dec 25, 26, and 27. So I am thinking Somewhere between Sept 13-18. Any thoughts?

What # child is this for you? This is our first

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No clue, I had some readings done and they all predicted girl

Are you finding out the gender? Yes, I do not do well with surprises, but we are thinking of having a gender reveal party :)

How many months were you TTC? This was our first month trying, we were going to start trying in January,and I bought the OPK offline and was going to try them out in December until I got the hang of it, but as soon as I saw the positive, we decided to "practice" and now we are pregnant from our practice hehe

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No meds, and no vitamins, I am waiting till Jan 20th for the 1st appointment to see what doc wants me on.

I started from the beginning of the posting last night, reading everything, I will eventually get caught up :)

Hope you all are having a great night, I look forward to getting to know everyone :)

Welcome and congrats Danielle! I ov on 24th Dec, am due 15th Sept so i think you're guess of dates is good.

Jin, i'll be you're bump buddy too if you'd like? xx

Hiya, can I be added to Feb 18th for my Midwife appointment please?

Also, I don't have a bump buddy, who wants to volunteer?

Aaaaannd...I need to add someone on fb to be added to the group too please?!

Wanna be bump buddies jellybean? We're very close in dates and you're PAL too aren't you? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->